Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR (23401 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Breaking Delta Senator Peter Nwaobosi Did Not Fully Declare His Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Senator Sponsoring Bill To Kill CCB Law Owns Undeclared Asset In Lagos - SR

Delta Senator Peter Nwaobosi sponsoring bill to killo CCB law owns "Guinea House" in Apapa, Lagos. The house, owned by Delta State, was sold to Senator Nwaobosi under very shady circumstances but turns out Nwaobosi didn’t declare it in his Assets Declaration forms at the CCB

https://m.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/a.183323277702.132568.96184337702/10153451973102703/?type=3&bacr=1460823328%3A1460823328%3A27%3A604827866112417634%3A1460816865%3A0%3A0%3A10800&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6274189098991826330%3Amf_story_key.604827866112417634#footer_action_list

6 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by nnamdibig(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
No wonder.
They senators are now very shameless.

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by baby124: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Selling a states property. Hmmm

13 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
lalasticlala come and see one of them. We don catch am.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by donphilopus: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Look at his face like a capon. I'm not even bothered about this useless Senator for now. The Senator whose file should be visited by our anti-graft agencies is that stupid woman from Ekiti State (Sen. Olujimi Abiodun) who in a bid to support the bill for the amendment of CCB/CCT, said if they cannot help a neighbor (Saraki) in times of trouble, the trouble (CCT) may soon visit them. The woman even thought she was making sense!

225 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by modath(f): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
One by one is how the cogs in the wheel of progress will be ground to fine powder!!!

No more Mr nice guy, to catch a pig, one must get dirty!! Let the games begin cool

The house, owned by Delta State, was sold to Senator Nwaobosi under very shady circumstances.

39 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gbogbo aye ewa woju ole!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Masanto: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
I swear i fear and respect these Sahara Reporters guys

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Fmartin(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
He should be invited by ccb to answer some questions about hs own assets...

12 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wonder why and how some people who need Oxygen to survive still go about supporting anything relating to Saraki

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by cktheluckyman: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Very soon the CCB would be dead so these fabrication is immaterial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by BeardedMeat(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Now I am very convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that Sahara Reporters has been contracted to facilitate the implosion of Nigeria. This is how this government will continue bickering with its citizens till the country eventually implodes. I wonder if SR are part of the US backed destabilizing militia in Nigeria that RevDesm0ndjuju spoke about.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by tit(f): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
whenever apc open their mouth, they are lying

5 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Joel3(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin and people expect other countries to take Nigeria serious? its very clear Nigeria condition is worst than I thought. is there any hope for redemption?

13 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Where is lalasticlala sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Sibrah: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
That's the result of having chronic offenders as law maker. They simply make the laws to allow them have a free hand in their 'habits'

12 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by seunmsg(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
This senator don buy market. SaharaReporters will finish him the same way they are about to finish Saraki. He will regret the day he took side with Saraki to undermine Nigeria's law.

Thumbs up to Sahara Reporters, they should keep up the good work. All corrupt politicians who are working to frustrate the presidents anti-corruption war must be exposed, tried and disgraced.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by abiolert(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
I talk am! d way this man dey support him oga, I nor know say naim e own e dey safe Guide. Make u and ur oga nor worry the long arm of the law go soon catch una.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by seunmsg(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Now I am very convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that Sahara Reporters has been contracted to facilitate the implosion of Nigeria. This is how this government will continue bickering with its citizens till the country eventually implodes. I wonder if SR are part of the US backed destabilizing militia in Nigeria that RevDesm0ndjuju spoke about.

Sahara Reporters is a very responsible and patriotic platform that is doing a great job of exposing and fighting corruption in Nigeria. All reasonable Nigerians who abhors corruption should commend their patriotic service to the nation.

If Nigeria will develop to the level of her potentials, all hands must be on deck to fight corruption. Platforms like Sahara Reporters who are in the forefront of this battle must be supported by all patriots.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by modath(f): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Wishes are not horses smiley

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by yarimo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
U are right, but that is after saraki is serving 17yrs in prison
cktheluckyman:

27 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by yarimo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oga MASANTO is better you should keep on giving them there respect, before they published the phone u are using to connect to nairaland is from DASUKI
Masanto:
I swear i fear and respect these Sahara Reporters guys

4 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Ratello: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
......and these are the set of human-demons we are banking on to take Nigeria out of this economic doldrums and also fight corruption? undecided if that bastard Saraki is not removed from the Senate and dispatched to Kuje this month then Nigeria is a certified Zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thief

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by superstar1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Is it a must for us to have a bicameral legislative?

Those bunch of looters in the desecrated hollow chamber do not have the interest of the common man at heart.

EFCC over to you. Thank God will are no more in the days of stealing is not corruption.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Masanto: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
yarimo:
Oga MASANTO is better you should keep on giving them there respect, before they published the phone u are using to connect to nairaland is from DASUKI
na so boss. I wouldnt want to cross path wt them

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Zico5(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is the time that the masses need to wake up and reason together. These politicians don't love anyone,their interest is to satisfy their greedy desire. Thank God the bill if passed will passed through executive accent. Buhari must be diplomatic because these people are very wicked and devilish.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by AntiWailer: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hahahaha

SR dey craze

They have been no 1 in investigative journalism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Pavore9: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Make e gather mind deny am and make Delta State deny selling it to him!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by gen2briz(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Another yam eater

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Wadasco(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
this will never happen Coz I say Forward ever Backward never.......!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu / Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.