Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release (21530 Views)

Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Davinity: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Then everyone will turn killers and everyone dies, or at least millions. Kid.
Who has he killed?

The government tried to shut him down and failed and then they started killing innocent people and accusing Ipob just to justify their terrorism tag.

Ipob is only a terrorist organization in Nigeria while they hold meetings openly in the UK and other countries... You see the hypocrisy?

Can Hamas or Al Qaeda hold meetings in the UK or any other western nation openly?

You see why they call Nigeria a shit hole?

You will all learn.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Abufo: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

You dey call your younger brother's mate Daddy, shameless thing. Shiite members always go to Abuja to collect bullets for ELzakzaky untill he was released, even bokoharam dey carry weapon dey attack prison to release their members but what have ipob cowards done since the Kuje lord was picked up like beans?. The only thing those cowardly pigs have done is lock up their parents at home every Mondays.

See this ugly toad with your agbado blubber lips....."an ugly mug only its mother can love"! MNK stood by his belief,fought and suffered for it...your own is to hide behind your keyboard at home and type rubbish! I dare you to show your miss piggy face! This one fit be a pastor ....but see the hate you spew daily against ndigbo.........you hate them but you still do not want them to leave you!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by BeigJawnson(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Atleast, Nnamdi Kanu was captured by a sovereign nation Nigeria. Now tell me, what have you lots done about few Fulanis herdsmen that chased and raped your mothers and sisters anally, killed your cowards brothers and fathers, Chased alot to Idp camp in Benin republic, what have you cowards done about that?

What have you cowards done about Illorin captured by the Fûlanis? isese festival banned by these Fulanis, Yoruba ancestral stool desecrated by this same Fulanis? What have you cowards done about that? Are Fulanis the government that you cowards can't fight? I laughed at your føolishness.

You have hitted the other like Hitler, with your points but I am on a contrary that Fulani stopped isese in Ilorin. Yoruba Muslims stopped isese in Ilorin, not Fulanis...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Addme: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2023
A very nice thread turned to tribal filled one from the first page.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Patriotsleague: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Davinity:
Who has he killed?

The government tried to shut him down and failed and then they started killing innocent people and accusing Ipob just to justify their terrorism tag.

Ipob is only a terrorist organization in Nigeria while they hold meetings openly in the UK and other countries... You see the hypocrisy?

Can Hamas or Al Qaeda hold meetings in the UK or any other western nation openly?

You see why they call Nigeria a shit hole?

You will all learn.
Little gen z kid, people have been learning...ask your father how many died in the last war... Niger Delta militants have done theirs, though in a sensible way, not this animalistic style of dumb kanu.

Osama bin laden was living and was killed in Pakistan, every nation has its interest likewise every human being, Biafra issue is a selfish business by some hooligan igbos who think that's their only way to the cookie jar... ojukwu did his own, before ojukwu Adaka Boro from Niger Delta did his own, in a more truer way, not coward kanu and Ekpa who use Igbo dumb youths, sacrifice their life while they collect money and live careless life in Europe.

Stupid kid, revolution is not about killing and kidnapping your family. Fool, you are the ones that never learn. Mumu, you just hear new word dey use am...proper gen z...if you get sense, you go know say your papa and mama supposed to don learn, but since una be animals, you will be treated that way.

America kill terrorists, ask Osama, ISIS commander, so many...only a weak stupid nation release terrorists.

Dumb small boy, learn history, don't talk like a fool because it's free to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by BeigJawnson(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Dmama1991:
Just watch as these news will pain yaribans the children from sadwest, people that practice open defecation tueeh

Oh you mean your chief prisoner in kuje gave directives that will pain we Yorubas? Are you normal? Them dey talk of animal wey get horns, na the type of mnk as snail we dey talk? What kind of dumb directive? I have never for once put mouth into this tribal fight on nairaland but this your sick comment forced me to say this I have said...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Pakute: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Davinity:
I don't have to prove anything to a child like you hiding behind your keypad to type rubbish...

Anybody that support NK is Ipob right? I wish I was.

We supported MEND & NDPVF to fight against the stealing of our resources and then politicians hijacked it, Asari, Godfather (Chief Ateke Tom) and Tompolo are now working for the politicians against the wish of our people.

The politicians hurriedly tagged Ipob a terrorist organisation because they were unable to buy over the leader and he will always have my respect for standing firm.
The same Kanu that instructed ibos to boycott 2019 election, then a week to the election, he changed mouth and asked them to vote after meeting Govt officials. Abeg shift and go chop shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Patriotsleague: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2023
AcademicWriter:
politician should keep him detained for another 8yrs...
His offence warrants death sentence or at least, guaranteed to die in jail. If he was caught in America, on the same terrorism crime, leader of terrorists group that killed dozens of people, kidnapped many and bombed police station- he will face the electric chair, or double life imprisonment. The crimes are grievous.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by BeigJawnson(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2023
Creditalerts:
🥲

Your people sold u out Nnamdi

You can be right, but he sold himself with his mouth .... A real man who fights doesn't talk any how ....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by BeigJawnson(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2023
omoadeleye:

I can tell you that fearless in that context is an understatement, he is never fearless and no one in any tribe will kill anyone to have someone like him. He is even the one getting his tribemen killed.

And I can't trace where his ancestors were fearless too. Even his former superiors like Ojukwu wasn't fearless,

So they all have one thing in common with their ancestors.

They cause chaos, get their gullible tribemen killed and then skedaddle when the heat is now too much on them.

Ojukwu japa
Nnamdi Kanu too japa
Simon Ekpa too japa.
Igbo their tribesmen, too don't japa but killed...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Atlantis585: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2023
JASONjnr:
Tinubu should keep him detained for another 8yrs.

With your mom in the same cell as him.
Yes I agree.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by BeigJawnson(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2023
omoadeleye:

I can tell you that fearless in that context is an understatement, he is never fearless and no one in any tribe will kill anyone to have someone like him. He is even the one getting his tribemen killed.

And I can't trace where his ancestors were fearless too. Even his former superiors like Ojukwu wasn't fearless,

So they all have one thing in common with their ancestors.

They cause chaos, get their gullible tribemen killed and then skedaddle when the heat is now too much on them.

Ojukwu japa
Nnamdi Kanu too japa
Simon Ekpa too japa.
many of their tribesmen, too don't japa but killed...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Oju4190: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2023
After his release.....watch out

Simon Ekpo will not want to take order from him saying dat he has been brainwash by d Nigeria government leading to -:

Two camp

Simon Ekpa camp

Nnandi kanu camp
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by MrCork: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by MrCork: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2023
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/12/01/nnamdi-kanu-issues-directive-from-custody-as-ohanaeze-hints-at-december-release/

CAN'T THEY juss kiss this TERŔRRORISST scumbag & let him die like rat I prison?..why are they given him a voice?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Davinity: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Little gen z kid, people have been learning...ask your father how many died in the last war... Niger Delta militants have done theirs, though in a sensible way, not this animalistic style of dumb kanu.

Osama bin laden was living and was killed in Pakistan, every nation has its interest likewise every human being, Biafra issue is a selfish business by some hooligan igbos who think that's their only way to the cookie jar... ojukwu did his own, before ojukwu Adaka Boro from Niger Delta did his own, in a more truer way, not coward kanu and Ekpa who use Igbo dumb youths, sacrifice their life while they collect money and live careless life in Europe.

Stupid kid, revolution is not about killing and kidnapping your family. Fool, you are the ones that never learn. Mumu, you just hear new word dey use am...proper gen z...if you get sense, you go know say your papa and mama supposed to don learn, but since una be animals, you will be treated that way.

America kill terrorists, ask Osama, ISIS commander, so many...only a weak stupid nation release terrorists.

Dumb small boy, learn history, don't talk like a fool because it's free to talk.
You know history your papa dey argue with Oba of Bini?

I nor get time to read the rubbish wey you type

While you call your father gen z I need you to know that I've been on this platform for close to 15 yrs and the fact that you've painstakingly typed a long epistle doesn't guarantee you have sense

You could be regurgitating the foolishness and stupidity in your gene.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by nams77: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Atleast, Nnamdi Kanu was captured by a sovereign nation Nigeria. Now tell me, what have you lots done about few Fulanis herdsmen that chased and raped your mothers and sisters anally, killed your cowards brothers and fathers, Chased alot to Idp camp in Benin republic, what have you cowards done about that?

What have you cowards done about Illorin captured by the Fûlanis? isese festival banned by these Fulanis, Yoruba ancestral stool desecrated by this same Fulanis? What have you cowards done about that? Are Fulanis the government that you cowards can't fight? I laughed at your føolishness.
This vawulence carry pepper grin

And very loud.

Ada Igbo Ni le, temper justice with mercy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by AMI3(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2023
Flier:
Is he really old enough to be your dad?

Calling him Daddy is a sign of respect. Even Yoruba land older women or those that should be my girlfriend or wife calling me Baba, papa and daddy some will children will even call me grandpa.

Initially I was always fuming but now I enjoy the respect.
So do not get her wrong

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by porthouse7(f): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

all ur woman raped and impregnated by herdmen in eboyin and Enugu are not Nigerians?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Cleobadtra: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

You dey call your younger brother's mate Daddy, shameless thing. Shiite members always go to Abuja to collect bullets for ELzakzaky untill he was released, even bokoharam dey carry weapon dey attack prison to release their members but what have ipob cowards done since the Kuje lord was picked up like beans?. The only thing those cowardly pigs have done is lock up their parents at home every Mondays.
but can you guys please tone down the ethnic rhetorics please?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Patriotsleague: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Davinity:
You know history your papa dey argue with Oba of Bini?

I nor get time to read the rubbish wey you type

While you call your father gen z I need you to know that I've been on this platform for close to 15 yrs and the fact that you've painstakingly typed a long epistle doesn't guarantee you have sense

You could be regurgitating the foolishness and stupidity in your gene.
People have been dying small boy, millions died in world war 2 over 200million, and more than 2million died in biafra war that the dumb ojukwu sacrificed you fools in. It's fools that don't learn.

Ekpa's terrorists operation on igboland affects igbos...even the civil war affected only Igbo land. Stupid man with little boys brain.

I have to make it long and clear because dummies don't get the picture...you writing that stupidity shows you don't get the picture...a boy of 10 year old will get the picture, but you Ekpa and Kanu are foolish idiots with the brain of a 6 year old, driven by emotions with no plans of actualizing nothing.

Dummies.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Davinity: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

People have been dying small boy, millions died in world war 2 over 200million, and more than 2million died in biafra war that the dumb ojukwu sacrificed you fools in. It's fools that don't learn.

Ekpa's terrorists operation on igboland affects igbos...even the civil war affected only Igbo land. Stupid man with little boys brain.

I have to make it long and clear because dummies don't get the picture...you writing that stupidity shows you don't get the picture.
The fastest way to discover a retard over the year on this platform and twitter is when they don't have anything sensible to say they call resort to name calling and profiling...

I'm a true son of the Niger Delta, even if I was Ibo your foolishness and low self esteem won't move me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Patriotsleague: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
yahmohy27:

who isese epp......idol worshipper
abeg go rest madamii
Who mosque or church help, except perpetuating modern day slavery, and the hope of paradise for zombies grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Patriotsleague: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
Davinity:
The fastest way to discover a retard over the year on this platform and twitter is when they don't have anything sensible to say they call resort to name calling and profiling...

I'm a true son of the Niger Delta, even if I was Ibo your foolishness and low self esteem won't move me
Sounds like a clueless idiot, must be a clueless idiot, don't matter where you are from...you are from Niger Delta you don't know about the agitations of militants and Isaac Adaka Boro... typical ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by lexylaw40: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Simon Ekpa we know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Bashirkareem31: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by pachigo001(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
JASONjnr:
Tinubu should keep him detained for another 8yrs.
cry grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by pachigo001(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

cry me a river grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by EJEGBULEJE: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

You dey mind the OSU,he say other tribes will kill to have a Coward grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Davinity: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Sounds like a clueless idiot, must be a clueless idiot, don't matter where you are from...you are from Niger Delta you don't know about the agitations of militants and Isaac Adaka Boro... typical ignoramus.
Tell me you want to be educated about the history of the Ijaw people or you want to know about the Kaiama declaration...

We had leaders that can even be mentioned not some bullshit!t folk tales and Oduduwa crap, you people are just too foolish and gulible

Baba go back to your cursed barrenland ogbomosho and rest, when una see Igbo people una prick go stand... Nor carry am come my side oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Davinity: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

I have to make it long and clear because dummies don't get the picture...you writing that stupidity shows you don't get the picture...a boy of 10 year old will get the picture, but you Ekpa and Kanu are foolish idiots with the brain of a 6 year old, driven by emotions with no plans of actualizing nothing.

Dummies.
You need to be educated... At least get some eduction cuz you're obviously helpless and scared... If the Igbos leave how would you survive...

We will sell our oil in the Niger Delta... You don't have cocoa anymore

You probably going to sell drugs cuz that's what you all worship over there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode To Oshiomhole: You Are About To Be Dumped After Being Used / IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.