Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release (21525 Views)

Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin grin NK the great coward leading his army from the back.
Who does that?
Before his arrest which I thank God for,he has always led the so called Biafran struggle from the comfort of a bedroom in London,UK and idiots were foolishly dancing to his tune.
I am an unapologetic Igbo saying that NK contributed greatly to the present UGM chaos happening in the SE presently.
By the way, the zoo will keep him caged like a monkey.
What normal human tags his birth land as zoo?
And zoo living animals will soon chew off my head.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by hammerFC: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
IF THEM LIKE, MAKE THEM RELEASE NANMDI KANU, IF THEM LIKE THEY CAN CONTINUE TO FEED HIM, THAT ONE NA THEIR WAHALA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

You dey call your younger brother's mate Daddy, shameless thing. Shiite members always go to Abuja to collect bullets for ELzakzaky untill he was released, even bokoharam dey carry weapon dey attack prison to release their members but what have ipob cowards done since the Kuje lord was picked up like beans?. The only thing those cowardly pigs have done is lock up their parents at home every Mondays.

He’s well within his rights to call whomsoever he wants Daddy! How is that any business of yours!?

Your insecure and hateful self is always crawling around any thread to do with Ndigbo, IPOB and the bid for a referendum on secession…..even when there are threatening and even deadly issues facing your own ethnicity and region that should concern you more! What does this say about your state of mind!? Does it mean Ndigbo are so important that you can’t imagine a life without us!? You’re the epitome of pathetic!

IPOB have stated and continue to reiterate the fact that they’re seeking the emancipation of their people via peaceful means, so why are you so intent on seeing them face your murderous Fulani army of Nigeria!? When are you going to be as concerned about the incursions the murderous Fulani bandits/herdsmen/terrorists/army make into south-west and northern regions!? Why this obsession with IPOB and Ndigbo!?

The only time IPOB have picked up arms was in defence of their people, when there were state-sponsored murders by Buharis’ Fulani army of defenceless agitators in the east…..with nobody batting an eyelid and the likes of you cheering them on! IPOB also picked up arms in response to the pogrom committed on Igboland by bloodthirsty, primitive-minded Fulani herdsmen/bandits/terrorists!

The primary responsibility of ANY and EVERY gov’t is the protection of lives and properties of ALL its citizens! On this score, the Buhari gov’t failed not just Ndigbo but ALL Nigerians….and the Tinubu gov’t has continued that failure from where Buhari left off! In such a situation, what are you expecting Ndigbo in general and IPOB in particular to do……sit like sitting ducks and be hacked down by stinking invaders from God-knows-where!? Till this day, can you point to any trial and conviction of any of the invaders of Uzo-Uwani and Nimbo!?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Agugbadin: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
JASONjnr:
Tinubu should keep him detained for another 8yrs.

For what reason ,what crime has he committed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by enemyofprogress: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kanu is going nowhere. We must keep him till 2027 to win votes from his people and then continue to lock him up to win votes again in 2031 and beyond
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Patriotsleague: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Davinity:
You need to be educated... At least get some eduction cuz you're obviously helpless and scared... If the Igbos leave how would you survive...

We will sell our oil in the Niger Delta... You don't have cocoa anymore

You probably going to sell drugs cuz that's what you all worship over there
Your leaving is not my business, if you don't know how to go about it, it's your business. Am indifferent about the igbos leaving, none of my concern. If you are not an idiot, you will see igbos leaving is not what the topic is about, but punishment for the terrorists acts committed by Kanu. Your leaving or eloping or vanishing is your business.

The igbos benefits from the market of Nigeria, you stupid hooligans won't know this, that is why it is mainly the frustrated lazy Igbo youths that clamour for Biafra...the forward looking and progressing igbos know the benefits of the numbers in the Nigerian market, that is why Igbos travel everywhere to benefit from the Nigerian market and numbers. People don't go to igboland, igbos go everywhere. Igbos and Igbo land need Nigeria, Nigeria don't need you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Patriotsleague: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Davinity:
Tell me you want to be educated about the history of the Ijaw people or you want to know about the Kaiama declaration...

We had leaders that can even be mentioned not some bullshit!t folk tales and Oduduwa crap, you people are just too foolish and gulible

Baba go back to your cursed barrenland ogbomosho and rest, when una see Igbo people una prick go stand... Nor carry am come my side oh

This.ia not about oduduwa issue, stick to topic.

Am not Yoruba, but we must be smart, how can you be supporting Nnamdi kanu when he attacked sift targets, kidnapped innocent people through his Ipob, the police men and soldiers killed, the igbos killed are human beings, just like Nnamdi kanu. Don't pray for anarchy, there are lots of examples to show you that, there are better ways to carry out change or revolution, not this dumb way.

You have no interest supporting Kanu, if Nigeria divide south South go dey on its own, because we have been existing as an empire before the other tribes...this British arrangements na colonial false arrangements, everyone know history. Be wise, support wetin favor you.

Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist organization leader and anarchists, releasing him will be a grave mistake and a waste of all the trillions we spend on the military and security of Nigeria.

Politicians don't own Nigeria, president Tinubu can not release Kanu because he wants to, especially when it's not the smart thing to do, citing the psychological boost it will give to Boko Haram, Iswap, ISIS, and all bandits and kidnappers.

Let's not let emotions overrun our right thinking. Kanu is a bad man, he knew what he signed up for, he have to face it as a bad man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by okeyfrank: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
MNK enjoys the support of well over 95percent of the good people of the OLD EASTERN REGION of Nigeria.
Even the political elites in the region are strongly in support of him...

Unfortunately for the enemies of Ndigbo, the Igbos and their Niger Delta brothers remain resolute in their quest to ensure MERIT & EQUITY in Nigeria, or a total balkanization of the country...

Laziness & ethnic bigots will no longer be tolerated in Nigeria, or in about different countries that will come out of Nigeria.

God bless MNK for opening the eyes of the Ethnic Nationalities in Nigeria...

He remains unbribable and indefatigable...

The resilience of the Igbos is second to none...

Others should learn from the most successful tribe in Africa... [Igbos]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Simdyofficial(f): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Makunahatata:
what have u done for kanu other than coming online to insult ppl and make mouth, since he was arrested?
if I can help my fellow humans in the street..I dont think it goes against kanu's view.. or until i stand and face the govt? Make one aboki wey no even finish primary one or one repentant book haram fire me shots abi?

So kanu is now more dangerous than Fulani herdsmen??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Makunahatata: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Simdyofficial:
if I can help my fellow humans in the street..I dont think it goes against kanu's view.. or until i stand and face the govt? Make one aboki wey no even finish primary one or one repentant book haram fire me shots abi?

So kanu is now more dangerous than Fulani herdsmen??
oga na nonsense u dey vomit...so u dey fear to die but dey beat war drum on social media,dey hail kanu when he saying provocative things ,dey instigate violence..so u no ready to die..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by bewla(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I love you daddy MNK. You're fearless just like your ancestors. You're the great Igbo tribe pride, many tribes will kill to have someone like you in their tribe. Love you so much .

let me quote this name so that when he fork up
I won't go far to no you change mouth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by pafun(m): 2:08am On Dec 02, 2023
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/12/01/nnamdi-kanu-issues-directive-from-custody-as-ohanaeze-hints-at-december-release/

Eeeyah! Which course specifically do you want them to stay on. Dead Biafra or work boycott?

To him I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by DaTruths: 5:46am On Dec 02, 2023
Pakute:

You dey call your younger brother's mate Daddy, shameless thing. Shiite members always go to Abuja to collect bullets for ELzakzaky untill he was released, even bokoharam dey carry weapon dey attack prison to release their members but what have ipob cowards done since the Kuje lord was picked up like beans?. The only thing those cowardly pigs have done is lock up their parents at home every Mondays.

You can't compare IPOB to Terrorists, IPOB are children of God.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Emexicoman(m): 6:05am On Dec 02, 2023
Maxi Nnamdi Kanu will celebrate the new year in Abia state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Davinity: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Patriotsleague:

This.ia not about oduduwa issue, stick to topic.

Am not Yoruba, but we must be smart, how can you be supporting Nnamdi kanu when he attacked sift targets, kidnapped innocent people through his Ipob, the police men and soldiers killed, the igbos killed are human beings, just like Nnamdi kanu. Don't pray for anarchy, there are lots of examples to show you that, there are better ways to carry out change or revolution, not this dumb way.

You have no interest supporting Kanu, if Nigeria divide south South go dey on its own, because we have been existing as an empire before the other tribes...this British arrangements na colonial false arrangements, everyone know history. Be wise, support wetin favor you.

Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist organization leader and anarchists, releasing him will be a grave mistake and a waste of all the trillions we spend on the military and security of Nigeria.

Politicians don't own Nigeria, president Tinubu can not release Kanu because he wants to, especially when it's not the smart thing to do, citing the psychological boost it will give to Boko Haram, Iswap, ISIS, and all bandits and kidnappers.

Let's not let emotions overrun our right thinking. Kanu is a bad man, he knew what he signed up for, he have to face it as a bad man.
What's the long epistle for?

I'm too busy to read that please... The hate against the Igbos today will burn you tomorrow... Mark my word
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by LouiseSEO: 10:51pm On May 21
Gizmogo is an innovative technology when it comes to selling used electronic devices. I'm glad I came across their website when trying to figure out how to get rid of my old equipment. The fair price they gave for my belongings shocked me, and the procedure was really easy. What really impressed me, though, was their commitment to sustainability. Knowing that my electronics won't end up in a landfill and will instead be recycled or repaired makes me feel more at ease. I heartily recommend Gizmogo to anyone looking to make some extra money while maintaining proper decluttering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) / Ex- Commissioner In Police Net For Defiling 15-yr Old In Calabar / APGA Campaign Tour In Nnewi Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.