Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate (11369 Views)

"Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka / Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent / Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by Juniorangel(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
INEC = APC
APC = INEC... Finish
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by putin2: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
One of apc members was attack by their thugs . It's normal for them

1 Like

Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by jaxxy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
No one should attack inec rec bt inec must be neutral
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by israelmao(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
APC might have been the one behind this attack in order to create wrong impression it's rivals that did it.

1 Like

Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by ojtech8291: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
It's unacceptable to see the APC party engaging in the very same behavior they criticize other parties for. Their blatant hypocrisy is deeply concerning and must be called out.
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by Angrymode: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
This is the expected direction for Nigeria. Since INEC officials feel they can do anyhow during elections, their safety after elections should be perilously unpredictable!
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by yussybenayu: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Johnnix:
https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/01/apc-calls-for-immediate-arrest-of-sdp-guber-candidate-in-kogi/
Kinsley Fanwo pls don't bother to twist the story. Isn't you? The last you spoke, yourself and Yahaya Bello contradicted each other. We all know this attack on kogi Inec started ever since the court granted Sdp and it's candidate (Ajaka ) their prayer to inspect the election materials.
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by AcademicWriter: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Why always the Party ?..

Umm, do you seek help with your personal statement, thesis, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment? Check my profile.
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by Blackdisciple(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
The bold-face criminality being perpetrated by the defeated SDP candidate and his violent gang of criminals

“Till date, Muritala Yakubu Ajaka and his gun-welding killers have been moving freely on the streets.

“The reason they are desperate to destroy some documents in INEC is to cover the heist they committed in Kogi East where they killed APC supporters

Wow is APC really saying all these ...
Kettle calling pot black
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by waveman2: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Your hatred for obidents is beyond comprehension.Dino did not even get the support of pdp members as most of the decided to vote for their tribes man.The election was between the igalas,ebira and okuns.But dino people even sold him out as he was too broke to buy votes.

jrusky:

Which Bello, do I even know if Bello exist? Bllo is a compound failure who deserves to be flog mercilessly, however, the Ajaka is not and never a better replacement he is too arrogant and hooliganism dwell in him. I wish Dino got it but lost it the moment he allow obifient badtard to joined his movement so whoelse?

I'm not a subscribers to looking for solution and ended up adding more problems to problem already on ground ok.

Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by Sillymoderators: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=127263054][/quote]
It obvious that you have no job and you are mentally sick.
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by obatoolz: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by jrusky(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
waveman2:
Your hatred for obidents is beyond comprehension.Dino did not even get the support of pdp members as most of the decided to vote for their tribes man.The election was between the igalas,ebira and okuns.But dino people even sold him out as he was too broke to buy votes.

Yea nothing in.life I hate with passion than obiients, obi and Buhari you see these people I swear to God if sword is in my hand and a deadly snake standing to attack me and any obidient or obi himself or buhari standing other side I will let the deadly snake go free and I will brutally attack any obidient or obi or Buhari to tell you how much I hate these people and I'm unrepentant about it and I don't bloidy care what you or anyone says about it, it will change nothing...

Obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime. You can't understand so much threat I received from those badtards called Obidients for standing my ground and say no to Obi, I digged it hard with them bumper to bumper infact one of them threaten he will behead me and we arranged for a meeting point and let's see whose head will go off first I went to the venue but he failed to turn up since that day I sworn to heaven I will never like any obidients and will never support Obi.

If I'm driving and any obidient i know cross the road I wish crush him without remorse.
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by MrALIVE: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Vinelah:
Evil party calling for arrest
don't mind the devilish party calling for Arrest for the crime they committed.
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by mathelglobal: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
I'm from Kogi State and in Lokoja... Don't mind APC and bello, the Kogi rec never give bello chance to rig the election it was those rec that came from Abuja that did those rubbish.. All APC is doing is to stop sdp from accessing bvas.. Inec in Kogi never refused to give access to sdp Ajaka.. bello want to buy the rec but no way, that's why some thugs surrounded Inec office 3days ago and now every where is blocked even main road lead to Inec office...with ARMY. Don't mind them God will definitely humble Kogi lion soon
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by Justiceleague1: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

It obvious that you have no job and you have you collected ya own APC stomach survival infrastructure grin are mentally sick.

Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by DatNiggaDaz: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
..politics of thuggery & bullion vans through Tinubu is the era Nigerians are seeimg.
Tinubu means no good & those of you who supported to bring this agberos to power., weil i hope you feel like a human now. grin

Democracy, rule of law, everything is corrupt dead in Nigeria right now. The judiciary, those ones are breaking records back to back.

Sdyi Tinubu did his own agberoism at the student Union convention with agberos the other day, breaking heads & shooting other contestants

The breakfast go Touch the perpetrators of Agberoism. When the khaki boys start Their own now, cry of democrazy go full every where

1 Like

Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by Caseless: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bobloco:
When the APC begin to raise this type of alarms and make unfounded allegations, know that they are up for no good.

Infact, APC is that witch that cried in the night and the baby died in the morning.

Do we need to ask who killed the baby?
The spoke-person alleging this is incoherent in his diatribe.

How can the beneficiary of the inspection of material still attack inec? They want to frustrate them from meeting the deadline of some technical arrangement within the court.

Yahaya is a thug and a violent man. He's responsible for the attack.

They just want INEC to do what it's doing in Imo and failure to act like the one Imo is why they're also attacking them.

1 Like

Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by Caseless: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
mathelglobal:
I'm from Kogi State and in Lokoja... Don't mind APC and bello, the Kogi rec never give bello chance to rig the election it was those rec that came from Abuja that did those rubbish.. All APC is doing is to stop sdp from accessing bvas.. Inec in Kogi never refused to give access to sdp Ajaka.. bello want to buy the rec but no way, that's why some thugs surrounded Inec office 3days ago and now every where is blocked even main road lead to Inec office...with ARMY. Don't mind them God will definitely humble Kogi lion soon
kudos to the army. They've really demonstrated professionalism from the election to this moment.

Everyone knows Yahaya is a violent person. I hate his sense of arrogance.

SDP raised this alarm some days ago and the security agencies should have been proactive and forestall this attack. Thank God no life was lost.

If Yahaya truly won, why is he jittery? Stupid man!

The court would give him like they did with Natasha.

1 Like

Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by mvem(m): 4:18am On Dec 02, 2023
jrusky:

Yea nothing in.life I hate with passion than obiients, obi and Buhari you see these people I swear to God if sword is in my hand and a deadly snake standing to attack me and any obidient or obi himself or buhari standing other side I will let the deadly snake go free and I will brutally attack any obidient or obi or Buhari to tell you how much I hate these people and I'm unrepentant about it and I don't bloidy care what you or anyone says about it, it will change nothing...

Obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime. You can't understand so much threat I received from those badtards called Obidients for standing my ground and say no to Obi, I digged it hard with them bumper to bumper infact one of them threaten he will behead me and we arranged for a meeting point and let's see whose head will go off first I went to the venue but he failed to turn up since that day I sworn to heaven I will never like any obidients and will never support Obi.

If I'm driving and any obidient i know cross the road I wish crush him without remorse.

see how bitter you sound on top hate....Oga no one wants to change your mind. When you see them, pls crush them with car abi use sword on them...If that makes you happy then fine

You think anyone will be moved by all these you wrote. There is nothing in this world. You can hate to high heavens, it won't still change anything

Whatever floats your boat
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by jrusky(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2023
mvem:
see how bitter you sound on top hate....Oga no one wants to change your mind. When you see them, pls crush them with car abi use sword on them...If that makes you happy then fine

You think anyone will be moved by all these you wrote. There is nothing in this world. You can hate to high heavens, it won't still change anything

Whatever floats your boat

You are mad I swear u dey ment. Do I tell I need anybody to be moved? You must be insane. He or you asked a question and I gave answer and you are talking shit, u dey mad.

If you are one of the obidient cross my path when I'm driving if I will not crush you. Nonsense.

Never in your enter my mention again. Fu-ck obidients fu-ck obi and fu-ck to all the shit you wrote. I hate obidients and hate obi motherfucker to the extreme. Ok. So shift!
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by Babinski: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2023
Johnnix:
https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/01/apc-calls-for-immediate-arrest-of-sdp-guber-candidate-in-kogi/

These APC and Yahaya Bellow people are idiots. Someone that came second in the Gubernatorial Election and has gone to the Tribunal will be going about destroying and burning INEC Office and Materials? How does that support his case? If there is anyone that has anything to gain from burning INEC Office and Election Materials, it is Yahaya Bello and his group that committed an electoral heist.

1 Like

Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by Exceed15: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hmm Apc don see their match
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by Marvellouzkk(f): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
this dude is one of bello's little demons use to carry out the evil act in the INCE REC's apartment
jrusky:
I suspected already. Before the election I gave a bit interest in him but the moment someone closer to him she'd light about his real person I dropped my interest because I'm tired of hooligans and defiants occupying sensitive seat it has not help this country, if you lack character forget it.

That Ajaka should be in LP obi faction because they are purely evil and devilish in everything, I hate them with passion.
Re: INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate by greatefa1011(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
Infact anytime ap... first comment for anything like this just note that they are very responsible. We have known your module operandi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Calls-Off Budget Presentation To N'Assembly For 'Security Reasons' / Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server / Fg Approves Contracts For Construction, Rehabilitation Of Road Projects At N169b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.