Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,533 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Please Your Honest Input Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Honest Input Is Needed (375 Views)

I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Honest Input Is Needed by Meektunz: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
I won't bore you with too much write up. I've been married for 6years now and I can't count the number of phones i bought for my wife in the last 2years due to her carelessness. Just yesterday she took the infinx phone i bought for her sometimes back and sold it. I swear with my father and mother's grave. I take very very good care of her and my 3children. It's over 24hours now, she is yet to even inform me that she has sold the phone and i also didn't ask her about her phone, i've just been watching her phoneless since yesterday. As a result of this, I will never use my money to buy anything for her, not even a bra. This is a woman who doesn't lack anything. I buy things for her almost every week, is it shoes, clothes etc... Her and my children are very comfortable, they eat anything they want. I also try to buy things for her mum especially food stuffs and send to them. Honestly guys, I'm in so much pains and anger that I feel like ending the marriage because of this.
Re: Please Your Honest Input Is Needed by TheFreshVanilla: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
There are times you don't provide everything your woman needs at a go, let her beg for it.
Re: Please Your Honest Input Is Needed by Lonestar124: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
If she is working, or doing business let her buy the phone herself, but she isn't, it is time you and her start looking towards that direction.

I hate clutching character of any kind...peace!!
Re: Please Your Honest Input Is Needed by LikeAking: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Meektunz:
I won't bore you with too much write up. I've been married for 6years now and I can't count the number of phones i bought for my wife in the last 2years due to her carelessness..

From what u have posted, I can’t find any fault in your wife..

Man up..

Stop been too emotional.

This is a chance for you to upgrade ya self..

U too Dey worry over everything..

Calm down..

Nothing Dey happen..

Be a boss..
Re: Please Your Honest Input Is Needed by willi926(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
Have the both of u ever discussed on any issue concerning starting her own business or making her own money?. If yes, wat was ur reply. If no, start looking towards that aspect.
Re: Please Your Honest Input Is Needed by ikeno(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
You not certain that she sold the fone, maybe she misplaced it.
Re: Please Your Honest Input Is Needed by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
Meektunz:
I won't bore you with too much write up. I've been married for 6years now and I can't count the number of phones i bought for my wife in the last 2years due to her carelessness. Just yesterday she took the infinx phone i bought for her sometimes back and sold it. I swear with my father and mother's grave. I take very very good care of her and my 3children. It's over 24hours now, she is yet to even inform me that she has sold the phone and i also didn't ask her about her phone, i've just been watching her phoneless since yesterday. As a result of this, I will never use my money to buy anything for her, not even a bra. This is a woman who doesn't lack anything. I buy things for her almost every week, is it shoes, clothes etc... Her and my children are very comfortable, they eat anything they want. I also try to buy things for her mum especially food stuffs and send to them. Honestly guys, I'm in so much pains and anger that I feel like ending the marriage because of this.

Tell her these things
Re: Please Your Honest Input Is Needed by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Maybe she has a drug habit. Junkies go extra mile to hide their addiction. Their phones are treasures which they can dispose anytime,they're short of cash.

(1) (Reply)

Who loolike this?? / Medically Proven Way To Increase Your Penis Size In 3 Months / This Life Is Not Balanced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.