Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) (37089 Views)

"Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by gameova(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
I smell trend fever lipsrsealed
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by greggng: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nigerians don't know about insurance?
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Adakintroy: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
300mil kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Kaybex007(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
My advise is for all the celebs to get insurance for their properties, you can't be having expensive properties and leave everything to God. Insurance is not costly when compared to the level of damage incurred or even the value of the property.

Peace be unto everyone.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by sylve11: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Homextras:

Your mindset is worrisome.

Very terrible.

Then imagine the people who liked his comment. sad

@Orezi, nor worry, you go get am plenty again. I wish you all the best.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by rajiedreez: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
So tragic, most of the modern decorations we use as aesthetics in building recently are highly inflammable and almost everyone that builds a mansion never install working fire alarms not to talk of integrated fire extinguisher system.

Spending few million more on sprinkler system and other extinguisher equipment could have prevented this huge loss.

God will help him cope with it
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by sukkot: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kaybex007:
My advise is for all the celebs to get insurance for their properties, you can't be having expensive properties and leave everything to God. Insurance is not costly when compared to the level of damage incurred or even the value of the property.

Peace be unto everyone.
nigerian insurance companys payout ?

1 Like

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by highness25(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
Singer Orezi finally speaks days after his apartment caught fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2UumM3zvGs?si=uwT0vkKuKOER1Nqt
na only to sing wey give am this kind money or wetin? Make una tell me oo, I get like 500 songs right now

1 Like

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
No fire safety means in place? Did he insure the house? So sad for his lose but to be honest why waste so much money in a house that expensive? I really feel for him.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by sukkot: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
the land is vomitting out many people. first AY MAKUN then OREZI then FESTAC HOME DEMOLITIONS, LEKKI HOME DEMOLITIONS. the land is angry
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by obaidan: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
i love his mindset....he suffered misfortune and he believes the only way back is for people to support his hardwork, not free money.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by nmike554: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
see below

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by 82man: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bros you wan cash out for showing us one room burning 🥵🥵🥵
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by MrBroke(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
No be only 300m. grin
And
No be even the full house burn
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by NOwazobia: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
I don't know him.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by COMPAQ(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
Artscollection:
The problem is that the cause will not be established by our dumb authorities to prevent such happening in the future.

Smoking inside the house. Is it that hard for you to figure out grin
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by ADazeObasanj: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Gfg

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Hespee93: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Artscollection:
The problem is that the cause will not be established by our dumb authorities to prevent such happening in the future.

What was the safety precausions he put in place to avoid such incident.

Don't be suprised if you can't a single fire enstiguisher in that mansion said to be conpleted with 500m.

1 Like

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Bluntemperor: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Winner444:
Tragic

Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.
The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.
For as low as 800K, 1M, 2M, 3M etc, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.

Abeg ,go and do your Advertisement to Politicians in Abuja- where Politicians de share Money and since una create Abuja,how has Nigeria faired?
If you wake up Justice Akinola Aguda of (the blessed memory)- who did beutifuly well by recommending Abuja,do you think he would answers you?
•What is Abuja Producing,if I may ask?
•How did people like Gumi get to Abuja and telling Nigerians that Nonsense?
Lagos is our Commercial Capital City- the Sea Port,the Ocean Port,the Airports and the Productions Centres are here!
If you want to Travel,Lagos is the easiest Routes to the other Parts of the World!
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Josywhyte: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
What's really happening? Celebrity houses just burning down these days...
May God see them through
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by advanceDNA: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
U pple have 300million to buy house...but don't have small extra person o pay for insurance.... Okay oooo
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Winner444: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Abeg World!

Please, don't make this a Lagos versus Abuja contest. See the advert from a business/investment angle and remove emotions.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
The Devil Has Taken More Than What He Gave Them ,
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
why don't these big mansion owner invest in fire fighting installation and devices.

ignore? undecided

1 Like

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by youngrichnigga: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
I hope he has a home insurance; and the I surer should also do thorough investigation and verification to rule out arson, if you know what I mean cool cool cool cool
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by jamesversion: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
FuckingMachine:
How come we are only seeing the pictures of one room? If his house really got burnt shouldn't we be seeing the exterior damage??

A room in your rented 3-bedroom apartment got burnt you upload a YouTube vid claiming mansion owner. Wetin landlord go come talk?

Na wa.

What is his hit track cos I can't really place his songs.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
No fire extinguisher or fire alarm in a building that expensive?

Nah... makes no sense to me.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by miqos02(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
No insurance ?
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Kaybex007(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
Yeah, they payout claims if it's genuine and defendable. The insurance industry has changed but I always advise people to go through insurance brokers who can help you out when claims occur cuz they belong to the same industry and understand the insurance terms.

sukkot:
nigerian insurance companys payout ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Reelmii: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
A house worth millions i souppsed to be insured.....how did this guys miss that part
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by MisfitHPG: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
FuckingMachine:
How come we are only seeing the pictures of one room? If his house really got burnt shouldn't we be seeing the exterior damage??

A room in your rented 3-bedroom apartment got burnt you upload a YouTube vid claiming mansion owner. Wetin landlord go come talk?

Na wa.
poverty and hatred is a wicked combo,it turns men to animals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas / Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.