Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Who Else Has Been Observing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Been Observing This? (1576 Views)

Am I The Only One Observing This. / What I Have Been Observing / Sexy Twerk Video & To Cure Your KONJI As You STAY Home Observing This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Been Observing This? by chariisGRACE(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
I have been observing something, lately, and it is crazy.

Why is it that, once a girl gains admission into any higher institution, her physical appearance changes tremendously? 😐

I mean, if she was a flatbed (very slim), once she gains admission, and after like 2 years, she would become fat.

As most guys, the reverse is the case.

Why!?

Seun nlfpmod

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by Mhizzard(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
Men render it to them
Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by CoronaVirusPro: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
No more house chores

They have a sense of freedom and peace of mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Most of them do take drugs that make a someone to add weight
Big ass,big tummy nd big breast
Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by Evolutionism: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
chariisGRACE:

Why is it that, once a girl gains admission into any higher institution, her physical appearance changes tremendously? 😐

I mean, if she was a flatbed (very slim), once she gains admission, and after like 2 years, she would become fat.

Why!?

You be Learner.

It takes Special God's grace to train a Girl Child in Nigeria from a Poor/Average Background most especially nowadays.

Only a Tiny Fraction of these Girls have the Fear of God, their Parents and Contended with what they have When the Nigeria Useless Old He-Goats flash and dangle their useless Money and Material Things in from of them.

These Advanced Secondary Schools below are Glorified Centres for Coded Prostitution. They are many but these are the ones i can remember for now.

These are their HeadquartersπŸ‘‡

OSU
UNILAG
MAPOLY
LAUTECH

You will see girls of Age of 19 to 21years from Poor Homes whereby their Parents are residing in One Room Apartment using Tokunbo iPhone 11,12 Pro Max etc. Where did you think they got the money to purchase the Phone from??

When they get home, Some will Hide the phone and start their Pretentious Lifestyle due to Strict Parents. But some are bold, Them no send and even their Parents wouldn't bother to ask where they acquired money to get such Phone.

Omo Tory too plenty for this thing call LIFE. Eyes don see SHEGE!!!

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by FuckingMachine: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
Insemination
Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
OP, There is still some Girls that goes to the University Slim and return Slim after 4 ayears!πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

But IT'S just 2% out of 100 of our Nigerian Girls.😏😏

After receiving different Gbolas from Boyfriends, Male bestie, Lecturer, Friday Night Sugar daddy, etc,
Nigerian University girl MUST FAT! πŸ€¨πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
chariisGRACE:

Why!?
Too much of shisha and fat drugs
Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Most of them do take drugs that make a someone to add weight
Big ass,big tummy nd big breast

Ogbeni, nothing like drug to add weight.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

The cause of their Fatness is Different SPERMS +Postinor 2 Intake!πŸ™πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by UptownVibes(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
If you have been to the university here in Nigeria ,you will know why. If its only the free food from John morning, Felix lunch, Ochuko dinner.. Not snacks from Ope, Emeka,and co during the day o..

Drinking of different sperm too.. And you and I know that is enough protein or should I say balanced diet to make them look fat and fresh.

Not necessarily drugs. Girls dey enjoy for school o.. Guys does almost everything for them. Some guys evrn help some ladies to block courses,feed her,pay her bills,and also feed her with sperm..

Finally.. Family planning.. That's why some looks like married women these days

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by Lovemeharder(f): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
It's because of freedom! They are there to explore many things. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by Fulaninigger: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
They don't read to pass unlike the guys, they have various ways to settle lectures if you know what I mean

They have mumu/simps to do their assignments, tutoring etc

They have guys that feed them and foot their bills
chariisGRACE:

Why!?
Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by duduade: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2023
From reading the comments

Opinions of children
Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2023
Re: Who Else Has Been Observing This? by FarmPlanetNG: 8:43pm On Jan 17
cool

(1) (Reply)

A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria / Hard Times / I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.