Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

What I Noticed In Most Weddings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed In Most Weddings (2400 Views)

What I Noticed In My New Apartment. / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Chingyyy878: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2023
Who else noticed that in most weddings, it’s the groom’s men that spray money?

The bridesmaids go just dey …..

9 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Vision101(m): 1:59am On Dec 03, 2023
Everything must come from the sons of Adam

11 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Lovemeharder(f): 3:19am On Dec 03, 2023
Men are really trying tbh.

10 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:03am On Dec 03, 2023
Chingyyy878:

because the bridesmaid own na to pack the money,women are to recieve grin.most of the abuse that right
Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:03am On Dec 03, 2023
Chingyyy878:

because the bridesmaid own na to pack the money,women are to recieve grin.most of them abuse that right.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by BigDawsNet: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2023
They will spend the money together after the wedding nah... so all join
Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by UptownVibes(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2023
Chingyyy878:

People when come find someone they will prey on. You'll see them exposing breast and ass to hook successful men present at the occasion ... Some will even pick money sprayed on the celebrant to tfare back home. If church or association manage hire bus,you will see them fighting for seat(some go lap self)

Those same idiot will see a hustling young man who has genuine interest in them,and call him broke ass.. Meanwhile, shi shi no gum them ,except men help them out.. They won't invest the money o. They will still use it to buy hair ,handbag,shoes and expensive rag they call clothes..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by id4sho(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2023
UptownVibes:
People when come find someone they will prey on. You'll see them exposing breast and ass to hook successful men present at the occasion ... Some will even pick money sprayed on the celebrant to tfare back home. If church or association manage hire bus,you will see them fighting for seat(some go lap self)

Those same idiot will see a hustling young man who has genuine interest in them,and call him broke ass.. Meanwhile, shi shi no gum them ,except men help them out.. They won't invest the money o. They will still use it to buy hair ,handbag,shoes and expensive rag they call clothes..
Barman give him a chilled bottle of origin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Sonnobax15(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2023
lipsrsealed
Tell me who doesn't know that the bride's maids are only there to hunt for men?

Na who no know go think say as dem dress fine finish so,say na so dem go still get money to spray the couple...But in reality,na the biggest scam be that angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by id4sho(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2023
Omo, na one rope tie all this ladies. My so seen meek girlfriend told me to give her mom cash and will put her on monthly allowance after marriage undecided. Woman wey her husband is doing well. She served me breakfast last month, I did thanksgiving cheesy wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Chingyyy878: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2023
UptownVibes:

It’s really crazy bro!!

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2023
Why do you guys spray money though? Is it part of the culture?
Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by id4sho(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Why do you guys spray money though? Is it part of the culture?

Nigerians love reckless spending and show off undecided

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2023
In my tribe, it's considered to be a bad omen.
id4sho:

Nigerians love reckless spending and show off undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Evolutionism: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2023
Chingyyy878:

The bridesmaids go just dey…..

Most Nigerian men are SLAVEs.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Boomboost(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
UptownVibes:

No be lie! Women are beautiful predators that act like prey to catch prey. E de shake mind

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Bellotelli: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
Samantha124:
In my tribe, it's considered to be a bad omen.
Hmm I like your tribe!
Personally i detest the Nigerian culture of spraying money.
Can someone nationalize to become your tribe?

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ah! Honestly speaking, I don't think you'd fit in.

Even though it's wrong to judge a person based on tribe or nationality, I just think most people from my tribe are way too humbled while you guys are always all over the place.

You'll get bored if you join my tribe... Sepedi people can be in a crowd of people, but you'd not be able to spot them... Whilst with you Nigerians, a person can spot you from a distance... grin grin grin

Limpopo is regarded as the safest province in South Africa and it's the home to the Sepedi people, our tribe dominates the entire province... That's how humbled we are... smiley smiley smiley
Bellotelli:

Hmm I like your tribe!
Personally i detest the Nigerian culture of spraying money.
Can someone nationalize to become your tribe?

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Oche211(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
id4sho:
Omo, na one rope tie all this ladies. My so seen meek girlfriend told me to give her mom cash and will put her on monthly allowance after marriage undecided. Woman wey her husband is doing well. She served me breakfast last month, I did thanksgiving cheesy wink

You for first serve her the breakfast

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by id4sho(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Oche211:

You for first serve her the breakfast

I was pounding the coochie wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Oche211(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
id4sho:

I was pounding the coochie wink

grin grin na so sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Padipadi(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Na men dey spend most for weddings.
Most groomsmen are bread winners or potential ones in their homes. Most bridesmaid are leaches, single girls or house wives that depends on their partners. It ll be more disgusting if the bride is very young. The younger the bride, the more naive and poor the bridesmaids.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by safarifarms(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lol.

I think most women have this wrong notion that they should only be receivers and it hardly crosses their mind to give even when they have.

Some of those bridesmaids can be working class but for money to leave their hand even to their closest female friend is difficult.

However most of them do change when they grow older (especially after being married). I think with age they begin to learn not to be so stingy anymore.

I guess they begin to loose that receiving mentality after being married and don't get the attention and freebies from men anymore except their husband.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In Most Weddings by Rejouir: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2023
So after buying asoebi of about 45k, make up 10k to sew the asoebi like 15k. Uber 7k. Gele 5k. You still expect her to spray money? Dey play, just dey play. undecided

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why You Can't Stop Masturbating Despite All Your Efforts To Stop / When A Man Falls Out Of Love. / Why Should My 6ta Date Ds Guy.. PICS...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.