Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? (63384 Views)

See The Chicken I Bought 6k Today / Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Godsongang: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Wey the head of the chicken, you no collect am?
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Amhappy(f): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2023
skultrick:

Chicken that I bought right in my neighborhood is what you writing all this long epistle.

By the way, I don’t know where you buy live chicken for 14k. I have never bought chicken for more than 10k, and no matter how big it is, I will not pay for any chicken more than 10k.

I bought chicken yesterday for 12k. You need to show us road
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by WhizdomXX(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Tired of eating chicken.
Still have so many in my fridge, for months.

Goat and beef, I'm tired! embarassed embarassed

Right now, I just don't know any alternatives.
Where's your location?
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Decarbonisation: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2023
skultrick:
I bought this chicken for 6500 and I feel it’s a nice bargain, especially considering the current realities. What do you think?

Why the chicken come be like one way Bird flu kpai?
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Olam09(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2023
Sweet bargain
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by LadyRosa2(f): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Where's your location?

Where is yours?
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Regex: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2023
Acidosis:

Jokes. So when you kill a live chicken, do you consume everything in a single meal?

I hope these "many people" also drink fresh water from the borehole or stream as opposed to frozen water (cold bottle water, pure water, etc.)?

Don't mind the 'I don't eat frozen foods' type of people.

1 Like

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by mukthar2000(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Acidosis:

Every NL don't have to start breading. We only need the right information. I bet you bought this chicken for #3500 from Ikorodu farms.

Op u better start breading to earn ur money instead of still having mentality of given ur money out to someone else that u want to buy chicken for costly price, I bread it from day old myself nothing like ikorodu farm.

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Allisgud: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
You want to show us that you bought chicken
grin cheesy

Make I post my own too
gorrila gbola🙆🙆where u see am
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by adanonso(f): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Lol. Where do you stay?

Am currently at Nnewi. Anambra State
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by LadyRosa2(f): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
adanonso:

Am currently at Nnewi. Anambra State

Awww!
You're way to farrrr from me embarassed embarassed
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by paduzman: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nice, very good deal, na to put am for pot remain. When it's ready push is down with one cold beer and cool music with the new oraimo spacepods, it will be great fun.

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
LadyRosa2:

What state are you?
Ogun State
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by LadyRosa2(f): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ask4bigneyo:

Ogun State

Far far from me.Hmmm
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by adanonso(f): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Awww!
You're way to farrrr from me embarassed embarassed

Thanks ❤️
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Bolacocaine: 5:11am On Dec 05, 2023
skultrick:

Chicken that I bought right in my neighborhood is what you writing all this long epistle.

By the way, I don’t know where you buy live chicken for 14k. I have never bought chicken for more than 10k, and no matter how big it is, I will not pay for any chicken more than 10k.

OGA fowl don cost .

Weather north or south na feed them dey chop

A bag of feed is 14,100

I you see cheap fowl thank God but no doubt person when Tell you say fowl na 14k
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by caandi: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Tired of eating chicken.
Still have so many in my fridge, for months.

Goat and beef, I'm tired! embarassed embarassed

Right now, I just don't know any alternatives.
fish and pork is a good alternative
Smoked, fresh, ice….
Inbtw are you in naija that you’re having them in excess??
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by LadyRosa2(f): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2023
caandi:
fish and pork is a good alternative
Smoked, fresh, ice….
Inbtw are you in naija that you’re having them in excess??

Yea, my family have a poultry farm.
My in law have a poultry farm as well,very big.Also, a big distributor of feeds.

My friend also have,including my long time neighbour, so its just too much.

I also rare as well, but mostly turkey.

My husband has goat farm.

I don't like pork,but I love seafood. Unfortunately, its very very expensive in Abuja and you mostly get frozen ones ,and I hate frozen foods.

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by caandi: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Yea, my family have a poultry farm.
My in law have a poultry farm as well,very big.Also, a big distributor of feeds.

My friend also have,including my long time neighbour, so its just too much.

I also rare as well, but mostly turkey.

My husband has goat farm.

I don't like pork,but I love seafood. Unfortunately, its very very expensive in Abuja and you mostly get frozen ones ,and I hate frozen foods.
wow … I see
Abundance
I see the reason why you’re tired of them
Eating one thing for a long time wld get one tired

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by LadyRosa2(f): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2023
caandi:
wow … I see
Abundance
I see the reason why you’re tired of them
Eating one thing for a long time wld get one tired

It gets worst, you begin to throw up at the smell sometimes

1 Like

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Kingsasian(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nazgul:

My dear you're the one talking nonsense. Do you know how much chicken feed is sold? The prices has tripled in the last 6 months.

Do you know the cost of training a chick to market size?

Most poultry farmers today are barely managing to keep their head afloat in the business, and someone is saying he bought live chicken N6,500 in this economy.

Unless it's in a remote village where the chickens were raised locally, if it's in a city like Lagos, I'll tell you that it's a lie from the pit of hell.
do you live in the same environment with him? Don't just conclude anyhow. I currently work up north here in naija and i can give you facts that shows full grown broilers are sold for less than 8k. When people tell their experiences as these we should know that locations matters a lot.
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Far far from me.Hmmm
Chai....na wah oo. Where r u? Xmas is coming, i wish i can get them o. There should be a way out biko
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by JagabanBorgu: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Acidosis:

Nigerians always act like they're smart but we are actually too ignorant and sometimes, we act like we are dum.b.

A kilo (1kg) of frozen Chicken cost only N1,800-N2,000. Yet they'll carry their 10k to buy one yeye bonyy chicken of 2kg. In fact, no average Nigerian-fed chicken weighs more than 2.5kg. None. Why they carry their 10k and even 15k to buy a so called live chicken because of Christmas is honestly beyond my comprehension.

Why pay more for more stress, more bones and feathers to contend with ? Dum.b. Those selling frozen chicken at cheaper rates despite the high cost of fuel/generator are not dum..b.
They normally think buying higher price makes them sophisticated.
The one bIabbiñg that he bought for 15k thinks he is making it in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Greenback: 9:37pm On Jan 10
JagabanBorgu shattap ya mouth, nobody's talking about agbo jedi jedi here grin:

The fact that u are getting ripped in ur place doesn't mean others are getting ripped else where. coneheaded structured Borgu grin
I saw a guy last who bought Fearless or one of the energy drinks, can't really remember for #250 and was walking away when he was called to take back his change, he asked if he has a change, he said yes, they gave him #250 and he was dumb founded, he gave them #500 note.
This makes me wonder if he was buying it for #500 all the while.
If he didn't experience it and u tell him that drink is sold for #250 in other places as then, he will argue heaven and earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) / The ₦2000 Plantain I Bought Around Chevron Lekki Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.