Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings (54704 Views)

Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by justmondris: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
Melagros:
When will this nonsense ends? A person assigned to protect you is now converted to your makeup person embarassed

Can't you see they are still inside the room and how does this stop her from protecting the first lady. Do you know how many police and army officials are currently on guard while this is going on?
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Deepspirituals: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
justmondris:

Can't you see they are still inside the room and how does this stop her from protecting the first lady. Do you know how many police and army officials are currently on guard while this is going on?
I wonder ooo
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Goldenchyke(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Oga leave that thing, na women thing. Nothing dey there.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
McLizbae:
Well it is actually you that has refused to grace yourself. You called PA and maid as if they are always in the woman's pocket! Haba! Your intellectual deficiency has no remedy sir! The policewoman is paid to protect the first lady, and to do that she must basically keep the first lady in sight. So, in an awkward situation where the policewoman have to either go and get the PA/maid, or simply help the woman with earrings issues, which option do you think the policewoman should choose to remain effective in her line of duty at that moment?
Bros your foolishness is gallant. You can't take all the blame for that though, the Nigerian society has infected you among many others, with poverty induces delusion and bitterness.

Rambling of a mad man, since your brain refuse to decipher the fact that a policeman or woman's job is NOT to be wearing earings for public officials but to protect them, show me proof or a portion of the constitution that allowed this nonsense or keep your dirty mouth shut, anything short of this shows you are a confirmed mentally deranged person who just escaped from a psychiatric hospital.

I can't believe I am chatting with a mad person in real life.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by zoedew: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
What are friends for!🤣🤣🤔🤣
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by McLizbae: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2023
Thank God for someone like you, else there wouldn't have been anything good enough to describe a fathead nonentity. If not that you are just a bit less than a fowl in wisdom, you will understand that protection comes with care. I won't give up on you like the people that caused the social disaster embodied as you. So I will still correct you. Forces don't use "constitutions" but the "code of conduct". So, I hope you can also show that part of the NPF's code of conduct that forbids mere care as shown by this police woman. King of amoebas.
KingOfAmebo:

Rambling of a mad man, since your brain refuse to decipher the fact that a policeman or woman's job is NOT to be wearing earings for public officials but to protect them, show me proof or a portion of the constitution that allowed this nonsense or keep your dirty mouth shut, anything short of this shows you are a confirmed mentally deranged person who just escaped from a psychiatric hospital.

I can't believe I am chatting with a mad person in real life.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by 7arrows: 12:36am On Dec 05, 2023
ApplesBiteMagz:
A video circulating on social media has ignited a debate over the appropriateness of a female police officer assisting Titilayo Adeleke, the wife of Osun State’s First Lady, in putting on her earrings.

The footage has prompted discussions about the perceived boundary between personal tasks and the professional responsibilities of Nigerian security personnel when in public view.

Opinions on social media platform vary, with some Nigerians contending that public servants, including police officers, should prioritize professionalism and concentrate on their official duties instead of engaging in perceived non-official or menial tasks. Others, however, defended the act.

User Didabliz questioned, “Is it the person using them that should be blamed or the force that allows it?”

OAKay_1 expressed concern over the potential erosion of professionalism, stating, “Pocket change and unnecessary expectations are why a police officer is carrying bags, doing menial tasks, etc., for their VIPs. Professionalism would lose you a few Naira, but you’d be respected for sticking to your original assigned tasks. Imagine training worldwide to be househelp.”

In defense of the policewoman’s actions, Sir_ClEMENTI0 suggested, “They might be friends.”

Zaliatishiaku emphasized the personal aspect, stating, “But she’s her aid, and they probably have a personal friendship. The policewoman is a human being, not a robot, so I see no problem helping her to glam up.”.

https://applesbite.com/controversy-surrounds-video-of-policewoman-assisting-osun-first-lady-with-earrings/

I see Nothing wrong with that. So police cannot help again?
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:48am On Dec 05, 2023
McLizbae:
Thank God for someone like you, else there wouldn't have been anything good enough to describe a fathead nonentity. If not that you are just a bit less than a fowl in wisdom, you will understand that protection comes with care. I won't give up on you like the people that caused the social disaster embodied as you. So I will still correct you. Forces don't use "constitutions" but the "code of conduct". So, I hope you can also show that part of the NPF's code of conduct that forbids mere care as shown by this police woman. King of amoebas.

This one don use him school fees chop akara...grin grin grin Chai, what a waste of school fees, na your parents I pity.

Glad this mumu shot himself on the foot, Oya show me the "Code of Conduct" that allows a Policewoman to be wearing earings for public officials.

Keep proving you are mentally deranged and have a very low IQ for nairalanders to see....I go roast your father.

I love engaging senseless maggots with empty skulls like you.

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Lacash: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2023
ApplesBiteMagz:
A video circulating on social media has ignited a debate over the appropriateness of a female police officer assisting Titilayo Adeleke, the wife of Osun State’s First Lady, in putting on her earrings.

The footage has prompted discussions about the perceived boundary between personal tasks and the professional responsibilities of Nigerian security personnel when in public view.

Opinions on social media platform vary, with some Nigerians contending that public servants, including police officers, should prioritize professionalism and concentrate on their official duties instead of engaging in perceived non-official or menial tasks. Others, however, defended the act.

User Didabliz questioned, “Is it the person using them that should be blamed or the force that allows it?”

OAKay_1 expressed concern over the potential erosion of professionalism, stating, “Pocket change and unnecessary expectations are why a police officer is carrying bags, doing menial tasks, etc., for their VIPs. Professionalism would lose you a few Naira, but you’d be respected for sticking to your original assigned tasks. Imagine training worldwide to be househelp.”

In defense of the policewoman’s actions, Sir_ClEMENTI0 suggested, “They might be friends.”

Zaliatishiaku emphasized the personal aspect, stating, “But she’s her aid, and they probably have a personal friendship. The policewoman is a human being, not a robot, so I see no problem helping her to glam up.”.

https://applesbite.com/controversy-surrounds-video-of-policewoman-assisting-osun-first-lady-with-earrings/
This is a normal phenomenon depending on their rapport, so shut the crap Abeg 🤓
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Jagabanarmy: 1:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Tmb78:
We always Major in Minor and Minor in Major in this Naija.

What if the police officer volunteered to help her with the earring?
Some people get time sha!😂
I
Not wrong..
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by ade2291(m): 2:57am On Dec 05, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

This one don use him school fees chop akara...grin grin grin Chai, what a waste of school fees, na your parents I pity.

Glad this mumu shot himself on the foot, Oya show me the "Code of Conduct" that allows a Policewoman to be wearing earings for public officials.

Keep proving you are mentally deranged and have a very low IQ for nairalanders to see....I go roast your father.

Why don't you just show her the code of conduct that prohibits the act since you're so certain the act was wrong? Since you're the one against the act, it's you who should educate those who sees no wrong in the act by providing the code of conduct.

And whether the act was wrong or not, if it was the first lady that asked the security personnel for such assistance, do you really expect the police woman to say no to the first lady?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by GloriousGbola: 3:19am On Dec 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So?

It will never be well with whoever took this picture and decided to make it public.

This is a woman that has not done any harm to you and you barely know her. Now, you took picture of what you considered a mistake or wrong make it public thereby putting her job on the line.

Only God knows how she celebrated her posting to this vip and was ready to serve her with full loyalty. Yes, that may be unprofessional of her, but is that really our challenge now? From her uniform, it appears she is a constable and should be given some slacks on the grounds of inexperience. Is her action even comparable with some policemen who are now armed robbers on our roads?

Nothing can be as disgusting and irritating as truncating another man's source of livelihood, especially when he does no harm to you. Do you know the number of mouths she feeds? Do you know the number of human beings whose livelihood depend on her?

angry

The woman better check her inner circle

This picture was clearly not taken in public.

Someone close to her took this picture and shared it.

Tomorrow it may be more intimate or personal pictures leaked.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by firearcher: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2023
numericalguy:

I already told you to stop advertising your ignorance online.

Police personnel are employed as security and nothing more ... They may help in emergency and other related issues but definitely not as house helps and that is the practice all over the world.

They should not even help in emergency and whatever related issue at all since they are only there for "security". They should just follow her about like a programmed robot. No point dragging issues. Ignorance is free.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by firearcher: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2023
McLizbae:
Check am bros, na you dey low on knowledge and intellectual guage. I don't know where you come from, but I have seen policeman being human and lending humanly assistance even to ordinary civilians in need of it. It is not an impossibility here. Would you have displayed this your hypocrisy if this picture have shown the police woman doing this for a market woman on the street?

Exactly.
Bishop Tutu said - don't raise your voice, instead raise your argument. But these guys can't do that, they just insult.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by numericalguy(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2023
firearcher:

They should not even help in emergency and whatever related issue at all since they are only there for "security". They should just follow her about like a programmed robot. No point dragging issues. Ignorance is free.

E be like say na IPOB be DIS one. Because na IPOB dey DAFT like this.

Show me a picture of any British or American police officer doing house work or getat
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Johnycastro18: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2023
The thing is that, the police woman might have even be the one who offered to help her to fix the ear ring,

The first lady might have also be the one to have asked for a little help from her to help her fix it, it is a normal for fellow ladies to help each other fix those thingi

It can only be a crime if the policewoman was forced to do it, which in this case that looks highly unlikely.
numericalguy:

The police woman was wrong.

I it against her professional work ethics. She wasn't employed as a make up artist for the governor by the police.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by numericalguy(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2023
Johnycastro18:
The thing is that, the police woman might have even be the one who offered to help her to fix the ear ring,

The first lady might have also be the one to have asked for a little help from her to help her fix it, it is a normal for fellow ladies to help each other fix those thingi

It can only be a crime if the policewoman was forced to do it, which in this case that looks highly unlikely.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

The issue is not wheather the police woman did what she did. But the fact that the Policewoman did it in Uniform.

There is no law preventing a police officer from drinking but it becomes an offence when the officer drinks while on duty or in uniform.

All these your "might" "would" "could" will not cut it
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Johnycastro18: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2023
The last time I checked I have seen officers all over the world do "supposed" worst things than this for there principals,

Even going as far as holding umbrella to cover them while they themselves walk in the rain, not only in Nigeria here...even among the supposed western countries

So is it something as flimsy as helping a fellow
lady fix earing that the law would be so interested with?.
numericalguy:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

The issue is not wheather the police woman did what she did. But the fact that the Policewoman did it in Uniform.

There is no law preventing a police officer from drinking but it becomes an offence when the officer drinks while on duty or in uniform.

All these your "might" "would" "could" will not cut it

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by McLizbae: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2023
firearcher:

Exactly.
Bishop Tutu said - don't raise your voice, instead raise your argument. But these guys can't do that, they just insult.

That's how you directly measure intellectual emptiness bros.

KingOfAmebo:

Am glad you eventually learn something apart from insults in your entire life. You now know the difference between the constitution and the code of conduct. That's how I roll, I will impact some knowledge in you no matter the amount of rabies in your blood grin. So now that you are just learning the difference, I won't stress you further on what it say for the NPF.

Now you should regret the fact that you didn't use your school fees to eat Akara, because that definitely would have even invested some nourishment into you empty and dried head, and at least help you to put up some characteristics of a being. But without you how will people like me collect and chop free money mis-directed to imbeciles like you?

Well I don't insult parents😜. The innocent folks are most times not at fault at all. It is hard and most times impossible to reverse disabilities, especially the type of disabilities you have evidently exhibited here.

But wait, a simpleton like you want to roast something!? How!? You clearly don't even know your left hand from your right! I will rather hold you from such a suicide mission that fight you.

If not that it is now easier to access social media than learning the number of fingers on your hands, you should be busy playing with you comics books now.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Tmb78(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Na those useless APC Zombies, they like to bring out propaganda in everything.
The saddest part is that sane people don't see the difference between you obedients and agbadorians

So sad!
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
McLizbae:

That's how you directly measure intellectual emptiness bros.

Am glad you eventually learn something apart from insults in your entire life. You now know the difference between the constitution and the code of conduct. That's how I roll, I will impact some knowledge in you no matter the amount of rabies in your blood grin. So now that you are just learning the difference, I won't stress you further on what it say for the NPF.

Now you should regret the fact that you didn't use your school fees to eat Akara, because that definitely would have even invested some nourishment into you empty and dried head, and at least help you to put up some characteristics of a being. But without you how will people like me collect and chop free money mis-directed to imbeciles like you?

Well I don't insult parents😜. The innocent folks are most times not at fault at all. It is hard and most times impossible to reverse disabilities, especially the type of disabilities you have evidently exhibited here.

But wait, a simpleton like you want to roast something!? How!? You clearly don't even know your left hand from your right! I will rather hold you from such a suicide mission that fight you.

If not that it is now easier to access social media than learning the number of fingers on your hands, you should be busy playing with you comics books now.

To be honest I only read the first paragraph which was pure jargon, didn't border wasting my time reading the rest of the long trash from someone that is mentally deranged...it is not worth my time.

My advice is that you don't skip your drugs next time and don't miss your medical consultation...you might end up on the streets picking dirts sooner than expected.

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
ade2291:

Why don't you just show her the code of conduct that prohibits the act since you're so certain the act was wrong? Since you're the one against the act, it's you who should educate those who sees no wrong in the act by providing the code of conduct.

And whether the act was wrong or not, if it was the first lady that asked the security personnel for such assistance, do you really expect the police woman to say no to the first lady?

You must be a dellutional f.ool for telling me to show her a code of conduct, am I her employer?, you think the Nigerian Police just employed her without showing her the code of conduct? You better return the money your parents wasted sending empty brains like you to school. Your brain cells are so dead they can't differentiate between right and wrong.

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Johnycastro18:
The last time I checked I have seen officers all over the world do "supposed" worst things than this for there principals,

Even going as far as holding umbrella to cover them while they themselves walk in the rain, not only in Nigeria here...even among the supposed western countries

So is it something as flimsy as helping a fellow
lady fix earing that the law would be so interested with?.

Your brain cannot tell you that dude cannot be in that position while holding the umbrella himself, he clearly needs assistance, on the other hand wearing of earings is something lady's do for themselves without any assistance, is the first lady handicapped that she cannot fix her earings herself.

Only brainless idiots who lack the capacity to think for themselves will defend rubbish.

I am sure if she was pictured changing the bra of the first lady morons like you will still brainlessly support her because your brain cells are dead.

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by McLizbae: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
Oh you don't even read!? No wonder you have shown absolute lack in knowledge. You have made yourself an island of nothingness, a waste of space on God's green earth.

You want to advise!? 😂🤣🤣🤣
You that people see and cry, you looked at yourself in the mirror and laugh.

KingOfAmebo:

To be honest I only read the first paragraph which was pure jargon, didn't border wasting my time reading the rest of the long trash from someone that is mentally deranged...it is not worth my time.

My advice is that you don't skip your drugs next time and don't miss your medical consultation...you might end up on the streets picking dirts sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
McLizbae:
Oh you don't even read!? No wonder you have shown absolute lack in knowledge. You have made yourself an island of nothingness, a waste of space on God's green earth.

You want to advise!? 😂🤣🤣🤣
You that people see and cry, you looked at yourself in the mirror and laugh.

Who will waste a precious time reading jargons from a mentally unstable person? When I am not mad.

How is the nurse treating you? I hope she hasn't forgotten a needle in your ass.

Yeah don't be surprised I know you are one of the patients in the psychiatric hospital with access to a smartphone...mumu.

quote me again and I will just copy your quote and send it back to you so you can read how stvpid you sound.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by McLizbae: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
My dear amoeba, I love the time I spend analysing you. It is very interesting to discover you. You hold all the unique traits that are unbelievably lower than those of every animals that has ever been studies. You will be the next thing to be studied and explore below the food chain that capture all animals and wildlife.

Now, quote me. I need to read this again and make the necessary corrections that characterize you even better.
KingOfAmebo:

Who will waste a precious time reading jargons from a mentally unstable person? When I am not mad.

How is the nurse treating you? I hope she hasn't forgotten a needle in your ass.

Yeah don't be surprised I know you are one of the patients in the psychiatric hospital with access to a smartphone...mumu.

quote me again and I will just copy your quote and send it back to you so you can read how stvpid you sound.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Christistruth03: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
There is nothing wrong

It is woman to woman things
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
McLizbae:
My father is an amoeba, I love the time I spend analysing you. It is very interesting to discover you, and you will be the next thing to be studied and explore after the animals and wildlife.

Now, quote me before I die tomorrow . I need to read this again and make the necessary corrections that characterize you even better.

I am a confirmed idiot and useless to my parents

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by McLizbae: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
KingOfAmebo
My dear amoeba, I love the time I spend analysing you. It is very interesting to discover you. [/b]You hold all the unique traits that are unbelievably lower than those of every animals that has ever been studies.[b] You will be the next thing to be studied and explore below the food chain that capture all animals and wildlife.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
McLizbae:
My father is an amoeba, I love the time I spend analysing myself. It is very interesting to discover you. [/b]I hold all the unique traits that are unbelievably lower than those of every animals that has ever been studies.[b] I will be the next thing to be studied and explore below the food chain that capture all animals and wildlife.

My mother told me she raised me with the little money she made from prostitution, my adopted father is a drunkered, I don't know my real father...am I a bastard?

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Johnycastro18: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Looking at your insultive comment all over the thread, it will be of no use dignifying a frustrated mental dunce like you with further comment.

Oyah pass off grin

KingOfAmebo:

Your brain cannot tell you that dude cannot be in that position while holding the umbrella himself, he clearly needs assistance, on the other hand wearing of earings is something lady's do for themselves without any assistance, is the first lady handicapped that she cannot fix her earings herself.

Only brainless idiots who lack the capacity to think for themselves will defend rubbish.

I am sure if she was pictured changing the bra of the first lady morons like you will still brainlessly support her because your brain cells are dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch / Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.