Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings (54701 Views)

Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Zeebuy: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tmb78:
We always Major in Minor and Minor in Major in this Naija.

What if the police officer volunteered to help her with the earring?
Some people get time sha!😂

While politicians usually tend to be stupid in using their police orderlies for what they're not supposed for, this particular case no be anything.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by mukthar2000(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Woman can not help woman in peace for this country again?
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by wunaESQ(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Police is our friend Now!!!
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by firearcher: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
numericalguy:

The police woman was wrong.

I it against her professional work ethics. She wasn't employed as a make up artist for the governor by the police.

Lol. And you get the makeup artist idea from mere looking at the picture without context.

Or could it be that the earring was coming off and being the person standing closest physically to her, helps her to fix it?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by numericalguy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
firearcher:

Lol. And you get the makeup artist idea from mere looking at the picture without context.

Or could it be that the earring was coming off and being the person standing closest physically to her, helps her to fix it?

Stop displaying your ignorance on social media.

People like you are the problem of Nigeria.You see white but you feel you can turn it to black with 0l0d0 arguments. The police woman was very wrong but you are arguing trash. You will never see an American or British police officer do this. Even in Arab countries, no police officer will ever do that.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by StJasper(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
It is appalling to see the way people are jumping in the defense of this bad and unprofessional act.

An average Nigerian is an hypocrite who only criticizes what doesn't favour him or his own people but rush to support whatever favours him or his people.

If that first lady were to be a wife of an APC governor, I'm damn sure many of these praise singers will be calling for her head.

Why do we all complain of unprofessionalism among our security forces?

Why do we complain about our security forces doing the bidding of the elites?

Most of the people here don't even know what professionalism entails among the security personnel.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
ApplesBiteMagz:
A video circulating on social media has ignited a debate over the appropriateness of a female police officer assisting Titilayo Adeleke, the wife of Osun State’s First Lady, in putting on her earrings.

The footage has prompted discussions about the perceived boundary between personal tasks and the professional responsibilities of Nigerian security personnel when in public view.

Opinions on social media platform vary, with some Nigerians contending that public servants, including police officers, should prioritize professionalism and concentrate on their official duties instead of engaging in perceived non-official or menial tasks. Others, however, defended the act.

User Didabliz questioned, “Is it the person using them that should be blamed or the force that allows it?”

OAKay_1 expressed concern over the potential erosion of professionalism, stating, “Pocket change and unnecessary expectations are why a police officer is carrying bags, doing menial tasks, etc., for their VIPs. Professionalism would lose you a few Naira, but you’d be respected for sticking to your original assigned tasks. Imagine training worldwide to be househelp.”

In defense of the policewoman’s actions, Sir_ClEMENTI0 suggested, “They might be friends.”

Zaliatishiaku emphasized the personal aspect, stating, “But she’s her aid, and they probably have a personal friendship. The policewoman is a human being, not a robot, so I see no problem helping her to glam up.”.

https://applesbite.com/controversy-surrounds-video-of-policewoman-assisting-osun-first-lady-with-earrings/

Beremx:
I see nothing wrong with it. She's helping to make the first lady beautiful. grin
Still better than carrying handbag or food for madam.

Tmb78:

McLizbae:
Nothing bad here now.... Police is the first lady's friend too😉

LeoDeKing:
So?

It will never be well with whoever took this picture and decided to make it public.

This is a woman that has not done any harm to you and you barely know her. Now, you took picture of what you considered a mistake or wrong make it public thereby putting her job on the line.

Only God knows how she celebrated her posting to this vip and was ready to serve her with full loyalty. Yes, that may be unprofessional of her, but is that really our challenge now? From her uniform, it appears she is a constable and should be given some slacks on the grounds of inexperience. Is her action even comparable with some policemen who are now armed robbers on our roads?

Nothing can be as disgusting and irritating as truncating another man's source of livelihood, especially when he does no harm to you. Do you know the number of mouths she feeds? Do you know the number of human beings whose livelihood depend on her?

angry

princemillla:
I think we have much important thing to face as individuals and as a nation together than this arrant nonsense which was originally not suppose to come online.

The First Lady and the police are both woman, I didn’t see anything bad in woman helping another woman. Instead I see the First Lady being open minded by allowing her to even assist. A lot in that shoes will not allow even their maid to do that let alone her police assistance.

LeopardX:
Nothing wrong here abeg.
Free the first lady. Free the policewoman.

andyanders:
I don't see anything wrong here. Her aid is a female police officer and not a man. She has done nothing wrong.

One thing I love about nairaland is that it helps reveal that there are still lots of empty skulls roaming our streets, the above people will claim they are educated but act like illiterates.

There's a clear difference between professional conducts especially when on uniform and personal conduct when not on uniform. That officer is on uniform and it is obvious that wearing earings for whoever isn't in her job description.

Just as it is ok for an officer to drink alcohol and smoke when not on duty or on uniform, it would be out of line if he or she tries it when on duty or on uniform.

Common sense is not common so I am not surprised the people that I quoted above lack it.

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by firearcher: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
numericalguy:

Stop displaying your ignorance on social media.

People like you are the problem of Nigeria.You see white but you feel you can turn it to black with 0l0d0 arguments. The police woman was very wrong but you are arguing trash. You will never see an American or British police officer do this. Even in Arab countries, no police officer will ever do that. See

Lol. You people just argue and shout out of bitterness and anger. She doesn't need your permission or validation to be kind to or assist a fellow woman.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by FireUpNow(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ladies love helping each others, I only fault the police woman doing it on her uniform on her
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by numericalguy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
firearcher:

Lol. You people just argue and shout out of bitterness and anger. She doesn't need your permission or validation to be kind to or assist a fellow woman.

0l0d0 ignoramus just dey type gibberish.
How is acting like a house girl assistance.

I hope you will go and tell her superiors your opinion when she faces disciplinary actions.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by numericalguy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
FireUpNow:
Ladies love helping each others, I only fault the police woman doing it on her uniform on her

That was her wrong actually.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by firearcher: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
numericalguy:

0l0d0 ignoramus just dey type gibberish.
How is acting like a house girl assistance.

I hope you will go and tell her superiors your opinion when she faces disciplinary actions.

What disciplinary action? You think they only perform protection and security duties alone? Do some research before claiming what is at best an incomplete knowledge of their job description
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by FireUpNow(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
numericalguy:

That was her wrong actually.
Exactly my point. Who is that person that took the photo of her while helping the Osun State first lady? The person didn't try at all and even went on to post it online
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Blackdisciple(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
I thought all these rubbish have stopped NPF can never keep to their word...
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by armadeo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So?

It will never be well with whoever took this picture and decided to make it public.

This is a woman that has not done any harm to you and you barely know her. Now, you took picture of what you considered a mistake or wrong make it public thereby putting her job on the line.

Only God knows how she celebrated her posting to this vip and was ready to serve her with full loyalty. [b]Yes, that may be unprofessional of her, [/b]but is that really our challenge now? From her uniform, it appears she is a constable and should be given some slacks on the grounds of inexperience. Is her action even comparable with some policemen who are now armed robbers on our roads?

Nothing can be as disgusting and irritating as truncating another man's source of livelihood, especially when he does no harm to you. Do you know the number of mouths she feeds? Do you know the number of human beings whose livelihood depend on her?

angry

I disagree. There is nothing unprofessional about what she did. She's probably posted to the governors wifrle and such post are beyond official. She is almost always with her and becomes almost a family member after some time.

Same thins I the woman was assisting her sister with ear rings.

Also I agree that whoever took this photo for whatever reason is a slowpoke and imbibed the village people culture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by selfdefence: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
But what's the big deal please?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by McLizbae: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Check am bros, na you dey low on knowledge and intellectual guage. I don't know where you come from, but I have seen policeman being human and lending humanly assistance even to ordinary civilians in need of it. It is not an impossibility here. Would you have displayed this your hypocrisy if this picture have shown the police woman doing this for a market woman on the street?
KingOfAmebo:

One thing I love about nairaland is that it helps reveal that there are still lots of empty skulls roaming our streets, the above people will claim they are educated but act like illiterates.

There's a clear difference between professional conducts especially when on uniform and personal conduct when not on uniform. That officer is on uniform and it is obvious that wearing earings for whoever isn't in her job description.

Just as it is ok for an officer to drink alcohol and smoke when not on duty or on uniform, it would be out of line if he or she tries it when on duty or on uniform.

Common sense is not common so I am not surprised the people that I quoted above lack it.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by rickleye: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Do we know for sure if she is just a policewoman or an aide.
That said she is a woman and a person first - the cloth can be put on and removed .
Whats the big deal with helping someone in need ??
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Asuzero2(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Who go post is pic online
I swear if anything happen to this policewoman job
God go punish u forever.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
McLizbae:
Check am bros, na you dey low on knowledge and intellectual guage. I don't know where you come from, but I have seen policeman being human and lending humanly assistance even to ordinary civilians in need of it. It is not an impossibility here. Would you have displayed this your hypocrisy if this picture have shown the police woman doing this for a market woman on the street?

See as this one just decide to disgrace himsef, where you drunk or high on cheap drugs when typing the bolded? because I don't understand how doing make up or wearing earings for the Governor's wife (something she can do for herself) is now "being human and lending humanly assistance" while on duty on Police uniform, Is that the job she was paid to do as a Policewoman?

What happened to the Governor's wife Personal Assistant if that picture was taken at an event or Maid if that picture was taken at home?

You lots are awkward backward thinkers yet you quickly want to emulate America or UK but have you ever in your life seen a US or UK police wearing earings for a public official?

Anyways, I am not that surprised because defending rubbish is a trademark of someone that has intellectual deficits.

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Jostoman: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tmb78:

Na those useless APC Zombies, they like to bring out propaganda in everything.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Jostoman: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Make APC Propaganda Zombies rest abeg, what if the police offer herself to fix it.

May be una think say Adeleke get time for una hatred
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by usagee36: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hmm yoruba wowo abeg grin
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by McLizbae: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
Well it is actually you that has refused to grace yourself. You called PA and maid as if they are always in the woman's pocket! Haba! Your intellectual deficiency has no remedy sir! The policewoman is paid to protect the first lady, and to do that she must basically keep the first lady in sight. So, in an awkward situation where the policewoman have to either go and get the PA/maid, or simply help the woman with earrings issues, which option do you think the policewoman should choose to remain effective in her line of duty at that moment?
Bros your foolishness is gallant. You can't take all the blame for that though, the Nigerian society has infected you among many others, with poverty induces delusion and bitterness.
KingOfAmebo:

See as this one just decide to disgrace himsef, where you drunk or high on cheap drugs when typing the bolded? because I don't understand how doing make up or wearing earings for the Governor's wife (something she can do for herself) is now "being human and lending humanly assistance" while on duty on Police uniform, Is that the job she was paid to do as a Policewoman?

What happened to the Governor's wife Personal Assistant if that picture was taken at an event or Maid if that picture was taken at home?

You lots are awkward backward thinkers yet you quickly want to emulate America or UK but have you ever in your life seen a US or UK police wearing earings for a public official?

Anyways, I am not that surprised because defending rubbish is a trademark of someone that has intellectual deficits.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by kunleham(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Most of this obidence guys are hypocrite, I'm very sure if it were to be Remi Tinubu that did this, the kind bashing she and her husband will receive will be more than that of a murderer!!!!
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Lovemeharder(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
I don't see anything wrong. Sometimes our hands gets shaky when we try to wear those jewelries.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by olancho: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
She is helping her fellow woman. I don’t see anything wrong with this. The person that took the picture and posted it online is an enemy.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by ConfidentialDoc: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
That's not Titilayo
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by theamazonguru(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
This is supposed to be an internal/inhouse affairs, how did this private moment get leaked. Whosoever leaked it is as disgusting as the societal ills you are trying to address.

For Pete sake, my orderly should be my friend and be free with me if I ever expect her to deliver the best to me.

How is this wrong?

She is not helping her carry food, neither is she carrying her bag.
She is only assisting her in wearing her ear rings.
I help my wife with stuffs like this most times.

The first lady can make use of any available hand close by at the moment she needed that help.

Once again, whosoever leaked this is wickedness personified,what a mischievous act.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by ayandee: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
The policewoman is first a woman. She's simply helping another woman with what concerns women.
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by Adewale1603(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nigerians truly deserves the kinds of leaders and economic hardship they are facing. Because Nigerians are so stupid and dumb people, what they are supposed to focus on and do, they won't, only to be focussing and gossiping about on irrelevant things, things that are meaningless. This is what they waste their time doing while their leaders continue wrecking and looting their Future
Re: Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings by numericalguy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
firearcher:

What disciplinary action? You think they only perform protection and security duties alone? Do some research before claiming what is at best an incomplete knowledge of their job description

I already told you to stop advertising your ignorance online.

Police personnel are employed as security and nothing more ... They may help in emergency and other related issues but definitely not as house helps and that is the practice all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths In Anambra Kill Cow And Enjoyed Nsala Day After Boycotting Election / Reactions As Oshiomhole Exposes & Disgraces Okorocha, Casting & Binding Governor / Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.