Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration (15947 Views)

Army Claims Responsibility For Bombing Of Tudun Biri Villagers In Kaduna / Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Queengee: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2023
Their regular trademark, always leaving sorrows tears and blood anywhere they go.
Nonsense unprofessional military
The black race is cursed
Always unprofessional in every thing we do
Unprofessional in governments
Unprofessional is private companies
Unprofessional in public offices
Unprofessional in health-care
Etc

1 Like

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Think9ja(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2023
Chai
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Major1984(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2023
What about those Nigerians that can't explain their sources of their extreme poverty ?

1 Like

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Major1984(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2023
So bad
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by ThinkSmarter: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2023
Kaduna domiciled bandits that dresses, eats, looks and speaks like Kaduna villagers you mean?
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Okiton: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2023
Terrorist in service

It wasn't a mistake but deliberate act

1 Like

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by fredgraphix4(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2023
Nawa oo
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Think9ja(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2023
Brendaniel:
APC, when you have evil leaders in office, evil just like a replay of Buhari's time, even the Muslims who supported Muslim Muslim ticket are not spared either...

We warned them about Tinubu, they didn't listen...

E be like Tinubu na your nemesis abi
Na him cause this one too?
Do you guys know that we are still in 2023?
So you're going to keep on wailing till 2031?

Sometimes ehn, just pretend like you didn't see the news to avoid wailing.
We the people that truly wanted APC out have moved on, not those who wasted their votes on a candidate that he himself knew he was going to come 3rd.

De play
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Kevineleven(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2023
Air Force Jet,U sure? or could it be that boko haram don finally raise money to buy war jet through ramsom collection.

1 Like

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by adenigga(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2023

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Another bad news
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Ikpunnegi01: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Zoo can never change! Bombing innocent people abi mini terroists.. May God condole the affected families.. Wey my guy Taylor?

1 Like

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by AbuTwins: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2023
PNomsule:
How many festivals do Moslems celebrate in a year?

May the departed repose peacefully šŸ™šŸ½

Just two 'Eids!
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by JoeEeL(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2023
wahoom:
"They were celebrating the birth of Mohammed"
Ed Malud was celebrated months ago.

This certainly is an old news. Why bring it to the front page now?

What point are you trying to make by bringing this up now.

Please, MOD, bring down this thread

Nope nope... That last one was Boko Haram that killed them.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/bandits-attack-maulud-celebration-venue-kill-20-abduct-several-in-katsina/

The shame of the cult CANNOT be hidden.

1 Like

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by koladebrainiac(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2023
Depriest2020:
NAF always getting away with murder. No one was held responsible for the previous incidents, that's the reason it keeps happening.

I used to reason what goes on in their mind after they bombed a vilage like that ,

I magained that they will just shrugged it off and atleast send the guy that press the firing button will be sent home on a 2weeks leave
they they continue

1 Like

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Faposky95: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2023
Klington:

Always bombing innocent people with reckless abandon, while kidnappers, bandits, terrorists and killer herdsmen cannot be located.

Clownish.

Thunder fire fowl nyash there if them say ISWAP houseboy die inside the bombing
Naija and gawk like 5 and 5.5
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Antoeni(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2023
The NAF Should Concentrate & Focus On Mallam Nasri El~Rufai Villages
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Emmanuel30a: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2023
Klington:

Always bombing innocent people with reckless abandon, while kidnappers, bandits, terrorists and killer herdsmen cannot be located.

Clownish.
Get out and shut up... I supports terrorist... You are not a terrorist? You are also a terrorist... You are using somebody else wrist... You can't twist your own wrist...? Afterall, you don't have your own wrists...
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by bigiyaro(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2023
I see people here condemning NAF, una for hear from both sides first. This brings to mind the Nasarawa state case, where Fulani terrorists camp base was bombed and the Fulani terrorists media arm reported it as murdering innocent villagers, Fortunately, other independent media houses were able to confirmed that it was indeed the base for terrorists operating in benue and plateau states.

1 Like

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Brendaniel: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2023
Think9ja:

E be like Tinubu na your nemesis abi
Na him cause this one too?
Do you guys know that we are still in 2023?
So you're going to keep on wailing till 2031?

Sometimes ehn, just pretend like you didn't see the news to avoid wailing.
We the people that truly wanted APC out have moved on, not those who wasted their votes on a candidate that he himself knew he was going to come 3rd.

De play

So what you are trying to say is that people should keep quiet in the face of evil?
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Banhammy717: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2023
NAF should stand up for the responsibility of protecting people, not killing them.

This is such a situation we expect NLC to call for industrial action, not on trivia issue.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace, and may God forgive them for that illegal gathering
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2023
They enjoy flying above very healthy civilian space.
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Major7: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2023
Monastery:
please guys, pls don't just scroll and pass, please I beg you, I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since last week Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank

You keep opening new account everyday for scamming innocent Nigerians. May you witness more hardship than you can imagine if you won't repent from your evil ways. As for those that truly needs help,God will send help from His sanctuary

1 Like

Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by victorazyvictor(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2023
Pay back time
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by muyico(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Muslim killed Muslim
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by beardedboy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
GreenCovering:
May Allahu ta'ala seal this love of theirs for the holy prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) as a testament to their faith. Ameen.

... Whoever respects the sign of Allah, this is surely the outcome of the piety of their hearts.
Quran 22:23

No sign of Allah is greater than the birth of the holy prophet Muhammad (saw).
Any proof for the bold part?
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by beardedboy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
wahoom:
"They were celebrating the birth of Mohammed"
Ed Malud was celebrated months ago.

This certainly is an old news. Why bring it to the front page now?

What point are you trying to make by bringing this up now.

Please, MOD, bring down this thread
Stop making conclusions without research.

People celebrate maulud for almost 6months or maybe more. Why they do so is a question I have no answer for.
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by ODOGWUMALAY50: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Na lie....... Muslims likes covering terrorists, Na terrorists them bomb, they should continue bombing them until they renounce terrorism.
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Think9ja(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brendaniel:

So what you are trying to say is that people should keep quiet in the face of evil?

What I'm trying to say is that you should shut up because you helped brought the evil by voting for the 3rd place candidate
Re: Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration by Atlantis585: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kikikiki.
LWKMD.
Boko Haram Nigerian Airforce.
They donā€™t differentiate between civilians and Muslim terrorists.
All ma fair game.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeriaā€™s Oil Production Ends In 41 Years ā€“ World Bank / 2016 national census to cost 273billion Naira / Kachikwu Explains Reasons For Fuel Scarcity (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.