Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Road Repaired By Ogun Govt Before Election Gets Worse Three Months Later (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Repaired By Ogun Govt Before Election Gets Worse Three Months Later (VIDEO) (244 Views)

Nyesom Wike - And The Cancer Gets Worse / Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse / Amaechi Vs Abe: APC Crisis In Rivers Gets Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Repaired By Ogun Govt Before Election Gets Worse Three Months Later (VIDEO) by Triton1996(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2023
The people of Olambe community in Ogun state have been made to suffer a great deal of bad roads for several years. They have been neglected from development in the state and they thought luck has shined on them in February 2023 when Governor Dapo Abiodun’s led administration visited them with tractors and bulldozers before the election; they did a shabby job on the road but unfortunately, the road became worse than it was three months after election.

Especially on the Olambe-Giwa long road, there is unarguably no time when road users and commuters take the route without saying one or two negative words against Governor Dapo Abiodun’s administration for damaging their roads than it was earlier this year.

For people headed for Lagos state, Olambe-Giwa long road is the best route for them, hence, they have no choice than to ply the road daily. Many of those staying in Olambe community work in Lagos state and this means they have no choice than to go through this menace every day.

For people in this community, there is no season; Dry or rainy, that makes them happy. When it’s dry season, the bad situation of their roads is still pronounced, it only gets worse during raining season.
In some sections of the road, it seem as though pits were dug on them and when commuters ride on this road, they try as much as possible to be careful, skillfully avoid these huge pits on the road. During raining season, some cars end up falling into these pits, some spend days before they are removed due to the situation of the road.

Many people have been forced to sell or move out of their houses in Olambe community so they can rent houses in Lagos state for the sake of their cars and sanity. Landlords have become tenants due to the situation of bad roads in Olambe community.

TRIXX TV Team visited this community to do a first-hand assessment of the situation. We also spoke to some residents, businessmen and commuters in the community.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_4jZWiPzuE

2 Shares

Re: Road Repaired By Ogun Govt Before Election Gets Worse Three Months Later (VIDEO) by crossfm: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2023
Hehehe.

Fear who no fear Nigerian politicians. They are special breed of human controlled by the devil himself.

They are everywhere in Nigeria. Looting and fake construction is their specialty.

I just pity people fighting over them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Repaired By Ogun Govt Before Election Gets Worse Three Months Later (VIDEO) by SSFeedsNigeria: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2023
Kai, see road, see environment like South Sudan😂

Where is the billions of dollars generated from IGR? Even Gombe state without IGR doesn’t look this shitty😩

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Repaired By Ogun Govt Before Election Gets Worse Three Months Later (VIDEO) by christejames(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2023
When I say my governor Abiodun is the least performing governor many will say I hate my state; Ogun embarassed...

So let's keep watching him as he act, my fingers are crossed 🤞 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Road Repaired By Ogun Govt Before Election Gets Worse Three Months Later (VIDEO) by KingKO22: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2023
christejames:
When I say my governor Abiodun is the least performing governor many will say I hate my state; Ogun embarassed...

So let's keep watching him as he act, my fingers are crossed 🤞 undecided

Even if we don't we curse or castigate him, he should know that all his family and unborn generation will live to suffer for till eternity.

I never experience such a clueless and scam governor like this Daru Dapo.

Where is the Airport he borrowed billions of Naira to fund?
All our roads are in dilapidated state and unmotorable

Cursed governor

1 Like

Re: Road Repaired By Ogun Govt Before Election Gets Worse Three Months Later (VIDEO) by Ogene001: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
Kai, see road, see environment like South Sudan😂

Where is the billions of dollars generated from IGR? Even Gombe state without IGR doesn’t look this shitty😩
These IGR miscreants think the IGR money is saved somewhere for development. They don't know that the money was squandered as it enters. Instead of asking their governor to account for harsh taxation they are celebrating amount of money that was looted

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Commissioner Of Finance Resigns In Rivers / Bye-election: LP Releases Timetable, Pegs Senate Form At N3.5m / Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Fathers Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.