Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

BREAKING NEWS! Commissioner Of Finance Resigns In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Commissioner Of Finance Resigns In Rivers (249 Views)

Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against / Tochukwu Ugwumba Resigns In Imo, Says He’s Ashamed Of Uzodinma’s Performance / Kemi Adeosun..minister Of Finance Resigns.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS! Commissioner Of Finance Resigns In Rivers by Hoelujohn: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
Another Commissioner has just resigned.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Commissioner Of Finance Resigns In Rivers by Fusions: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Again ?
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Commissioner Of Finance Resigns In Rivers by mastermaestro(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
So Wike practically appointed all of Fubara's aides? What evil! Fubara was actually in prison.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Commissioner Of Finance Resigns In Rivers by QuotaSystem: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Another one...

Fubara should have paid IPObi's not to support him.

Whoever they support always ends in defeat.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Commissioner Of Finance Resigns In Rivers by Holiyo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
The system is sanitising itself. In case they're looking for a replacement for those positions, I am available. I'll do it perfectly.

However, from my own point of view, I don't think these guys are Fubara's enemies. I think they're stepping down because they don't want to be used as weapons against the state government or Fubara. So, they're parting ways to be at peace with both parties.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Commissioner Of Finance Resigns In Rivers by OmoFiditi: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Another one...

Fubara should have paid IPObi's not to support him.

Whoever they support always ends in defeat.

You dey pour spit everywhere with your anti-IPOB lamentations.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Commissioner Of Finance Resigns In Rivers by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
mastermaestro:
So Wike practically appointed all of Fubara's aides? What evil! Fubara was actually in prison.
yes
he did it to checkmate him
but it didn't work out so Wike urged them angrily to resign since they didn't deliver.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Must Resign, Julius Abure Receives Vote Of Confidence As Chair VMCII / Dr Asue Ighodalo Emerges As Edo Central PDP Consensus Aspirant* *by / As Tinubu Contemplates Connecting Flight From 2027: The Winners, The Losers And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.