Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma (9542 Views)

As Okorocha Steps Out, Ihedioha Moves In By Henry Ekpe / Supreme Court Strikes Out Magnus Abe’s Suit On Rivers APC Primaries / Rivers APC: Supreme Court Strikes Out Three Other Pending Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Thonyboy: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
The Supreme Court has dismissed a plea by Emeka Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Imo State seeking a certificate of return as the state’s lawful governor.

Ihedioha had told the apex court that Governor Hope Uzodinma was not qualified to run for the election in the first place, claiming that Uche Nwosu was earlier declared by the court as the rightful candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In a verdict read by Justice Tijjani Abubakar on Tuesday, the Supreme Court dismissed the motion for lack of merit, calling it needless and vexatious.

It awarded the cost of N40 million against Mike Ozekhome for bringing the matter before the court.

https://.ng/2023/12/05/breaking-supreme-court-strikes-out-ihediohas-suit-against-uzodimma/

12 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by BBlogtips: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Their wahala.

Good afternoon Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Kenosky1: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Supreme court governor... how do you expect the court to rule against their adopted son, Hope Uzodinjo. Anyone going to court against this government is simply wasting his time as justice will never be done by the judiciary. The country is in a state of total anarchy and the citizens needs to take back their country from MANDATE THIEVES. cry

I TAYA FOR THIS GUY ABOVE ME SEF

BAD ROAD IN IMO STATE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by BTC5814: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by crossfm: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hehehe.

Supreme court of the highest bidder grin.

How Hope Uzodima emerged as governor should be added to one of the wonders of the world.

Impossible is indeed nothing in Nigeria grin cheesy.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
lol
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Bolacocaine: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
APC na devil

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Joseph099(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
I want to start a business I've had in mind for a long time ,but I don't have adequate funds. Anyone that can link me up with a loan / loan firm of 3m upward. I've got collaterals to give in . Location- Lagos.. contact my mail. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by izubext007: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
After he has won his second term in office, our judiciary nal rubbish

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by aikyg(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kai! Ihedioha must be the most unlucky politician in Nigeria. From winning an election to being replaced by someone who came 4th, and now being almost forgotten.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Bobloco: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
This was an opportunity for the supreme court to redeem itself after that abracadabra judgement that brought upon the Imo people a candidate they never vote for. A candidate that came a distant fourth

The truth remains that Imo state have never remain the same since the coming onboard the supreme court imposed governor

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by StraightGaay: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Joseph099:
I want to start a business I've had in mind for a long time ,but I don't have adequate funds. Anyone that can link me up with a loan / loan firm of 3m upward. I've got collaterals to give in . Location- Lagos.. contact my mail. Thanks
What the business
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nigeria our country,we die here
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by mytime24(f): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Supreme court governor

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Olu1000: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shame on Nigerian judiciary! The same court affirmed Uche Nwosu as APC candidate and now dismissing Ihedioha who is asking to court to uphold what it affirmed.How can Uzodinma be governor when the party that sponsored him also sponsored another candidate in the same election? Are they saying APC had the privilege of fielding 2 candidates in the same governorship election? Shame on Nigerian judiciary! Shame on APC!

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by overdrive(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
40 meterswill Mike pay
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Olu1000: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kenosky1:
Supreme court governor... how do you expect the court to rule against their adopted son, Hope Uzodinjo. Anyone going to court against this government is simply wasting his time as justice will never be done by the judiciary. The country is in a state of total anarchy and the citizens needs to take back their country from MANDATE THIEVES. cry

Like Dino Melaye said , very soon , opposition will begin to boycott elections and only APC and INEC will be having their way.I’m beginning to regret working against Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by money121(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Itiskdg121(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lol
What would you have done if you are the supreme court judge with APC in Power coupled with the current high level of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by themanderon: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Olu1000:
Shame on Nigerian judiciary! The same court affirmed Uche Nwosu as APC candidate and now dismissing Ihedioha who is asking to court to uphold what it affirmed.How can Uzodinma be governor when the party that sponsored him also sponsored another candidate in the same election? Are they saying APC had the privilege of fielding 2 candidates in the same governorship election? Shame on Nigerian judiciary! Shame on APC!

Can you shame the shameless? Tell me what the PDP did that Apc has not done worse? I don't see a bright future with our political process. It's a very unfortunate situation.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by toprealman: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kenosky1:

BAD ROAD IN IMO STATE

Same road must have gone through at least 10 government contractors from DIFFERENT ADMINISTRATIONS…

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by fabolouz1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Everyone should focus on 2027
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Caseless: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
Are we still on this matter?
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by yarimo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Jubilations all over Imo state immediately after the judgment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Ojuntana: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
The Imo state of infamy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma by Chibest2000(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Court of the highest bidder!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Attack UNIPORT / Nigeria Spent N7bn On Mali Crisis - Jonathan / EFCC Invites Board Secretary, Sylvanus Tagun, Over Immigration Jobs Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.