Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her (3813 Views)

How Female LASU Student Was Killed & Eaten By 3 Cannibals In South West Nigeria / Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by raskymonojendor: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
Paystack:

The whole world knows the tribe that killed the human and sold the parts to her.

Largest source of income in Ogun, Osun and OYO state is human parts remember?
🥱🥱🥱
It all started from otokoto

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by raskymonojendor: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
Paystack:

The whole world knows the tribe that killed the human and sold the parts to her.

Largest source of income in Ogun, Osun and OYO state is human parts remember?

Human meat is delicacy in Igbo states of Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo and Ebonyi state is human parts remember? grin

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Paystack: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

🥱🥱🥱
It all started from otokoto

This one don't even have talk.

Na 2009 news u go the bring for me 🤣🤣

If we start beheading and Rtuals related news digging I guarantee you I can come up with news of the aforementioned occurring in south southwest day by day from January 1900 until today December 5th 2023

I no get that time

Bye
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by raskymonojendor: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
Paystack:

This one don't even have talk.

Na 2009 news u go the bring for me 🤣🤣

If we start beheading and Rtuals related news digging I guarantee you I can come up with news of the aforementioned occurring in south southwest day by day from January 1900 until today December 5th 2023

I no get that time

Bye
Don't run away. Come and finish what you started 🤣

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by raskymonojendor: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Even the South Africa are now aware of our bros from across the Niger grin

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Emco1: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
This people are cannibals.
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Jcoleworld911: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
But where is shortigboman??
This people(Yoruba Muslims) and Barbaric act eh, nawa oo

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by CoronaVirusPro: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
BolaAThubv:
Nothing is cooking. We've been saying this same thing since 1948 and the people keep waxing stronger. Kilode?

Is it when they chase us from the river and into the sea that this food we've been cooking since 1948 will done? Abi the food no want done?

Watch the movie. Little I can tell you.
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by CrossRhodes: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
kenzoid:
Old news
It happened around 2019 or 2020
And so?

You people are still cannibals wether old or new, what changed?
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by andyanders: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
kenzoid:
Old news
Exactly. Very old news. Op, your brain should go 4 re-examination. Stale news.

2 Likes

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by BolaAThubv(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Watch the movie. Little I can tell you.
Should we continue waiting for Iran to come and destroy Israel before we do something?
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Ndipe(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
That it is "old" news doesnt give it the immunity from being publicized at least to give a face to these ritualists/murderers.

kenzoid:
Old news
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Pat081: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
pachigo001:
who told you is old news sad
God bless you, Op is on drugs, the court has sent the pastor and the boyfriend to be kill and the mother to 5 or 10 yrs in jail
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Antivirus92(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Yoruba CANNIBALS
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by raskymonojendor: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
Antivirus92:
Yoruba CANNIBALS
Igbo man eaters and cannibals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Antivirus92(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Igbo man eaters and cannibals.

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Mbanda(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
kenzoid:
Old news
Even at that, is it proper?
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by kettykin: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
Even with all the industrial evolution, IT boom and digitalization, some people still use their fellow humans for rituals
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by IamAsiri: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
pachigo001:
These 3 Y0ruba adults k1ll€d and ate the heart of a Theatre Art female student of LASU.

Prophet/Pastor Segun Philip (42), Owolabi Adeeko (22) and Adeeko’s mother (pictured) k1ll€d 22-year-old Favour Daley-Oladele, cooked her heart and ate it like pepper soup.

Favour was the girlfriend of Owolabi.

More chillingly he has described how the girl’s thr*oat was slit like a goat by his accomplice Pastor Segun Philip and how Favour’s body trunk was opened up to remove her heart which was cooked for him and his mother to eat, as part of a money-making r*tual.

This looks like an old news.
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Antivirus92(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Cannibalism in yorubaland

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Burgermotors: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Did this happen in real life or is a movie
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Amumaigwe: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
kenzoid:
Old news

So since it happened last millennium, it never happened? Sounding defensive rather than condemning wickedness
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Venymen(m): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
BolaAThubv:
Fvck Israel!

Fvck Anambra!

Fvck Owolabi!
Bleep Hamas bomb them well
Bleep head slammers they shall watch Israel finish Hamas kpatakpata
Bleep you hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by ChoCho54(f): 12:01am On Dec 06, 2023
kenzoid:
Old news
So that makes it right?
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Mikespecialone(m): 1:08am On Dec 06, 2023
pachigo001:

We know Oga , it’s old
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by yoruboid: 1:11am On Dec 06, 2023
Were you recently released from prison? Recycling old news
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by ImperialYoruba: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2023
I thought these people were already sentenced years ago. This is that Anambra-born Yoruba boy that lured his girfriend to ritual killing and cannibalism. Dude was born and grew up in Anambra, spoke fluent ibo.

When ibo grow up in Yorubaland he becomes civilized, stop eating human flesh. On the other hand, when Yoruba grow up in iboland he practices their culture wherever he goes.

And they wonder why Yoruba dont travel to East. This is why!
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Eze007(m): 1:32am On Dec 06, 2023
The world has turned to something else o
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by Mrfixiit: 5:39am On Dec 06, 2023
Venymen:
you wont know its old cuz u no get smart phone when it trended
Even if it's old news does it matter ? The question is did it actually happen ?
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by azpekuliar: 6:08am On Dec 06, 2023
pachigo001:

It is
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by tuzle(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2023
pachigo001:
It is old
Re: 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her by BolaAThubv(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2023
Venymen:
Bleep Hamas bomb them well
Bleep head slammers they shall watch Israel finish Hamas kpatakpata
Bleep you hypocrite
Be calming down and go through my posts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court remands Abiola’s son in EFCC custody over alleged N35.5m scam / Ojukwu Was Right Afterall / : DISGRACE! Nigerian House Of Reps Fight Over Rebelling Governors [vid + Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.