Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M (14944 Views)

States Spend ₦‎1.7 Trillion On Trips, Meals, Others, Borrow ₦‎988 Billion / National Assembly Proposes ₦10Bn As Presidential Candidate’s Election Spending / 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Trips, Osinbajo 300m (see Full Breakdown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by SirLakes: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2023
The amount is too small as long as it is still favouring the APC zombies and their familic
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by dejavubobo1(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2023
sotall:
cool

Villa animals get 210M naira while APC e-rats and keyboard warriors get 30k monthly salaries

What a life!
They are indirectly the animals in whom 210m will be shared

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by firearcher: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2023
Daily Trust just throwing out sensational headlines without breaking down what these budget covers? How are we suppose to objectively analyse this and call the government out.

Our government is certainly wasteful and corrupt but this kind of half information only encourages emotional reactions rather than promote objective and candid analysis and debate.

What exactly do they mean by feeding for animals? How many animals are we talking about? Is there a proper zoo at Aso rock? I certainly have never heard of one. Did they call on any official to respond to this finding?

I beg our news media should do better.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Evolutionism: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2023
fineboynl:
Why do Nigerians complain?

What does blaxk race expect when they sell votes both in primary election and main election.

Election are not cheap and in today Nigeria is for the highest bidder. Some Senetor spend over 300-500m to become senator. President spend over 100-300 billion to become president .

Atiku has wasted over a trillion in all his failed bid to become president.

Black people has the lowest IQ in the whole world just after orangutan.

Nigeria is in mess today because of black race and low IQ. Not just politicians but the generality on the people.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by LivingSage: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2023
As at 2012, President GEJ/Sambo budget was #1bili for food.

I don't have much to say.
Whatever they spent on food would have been justified IF Nigerians are also at ease. Having an eldorado like lifestyle
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by moneyissweet(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2023
You be mugu, I left that country 10 years ago.I have no reason to weep, you are the fool who supposed to be weeping. I was budgeting just $15k for this Christmas only to be told that ordinary $10k will give me 13M NGN. So you see, whatever happens there is non of my fckiing business.

WorldRichest:

You go weep tire.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by LivingSage: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2023
Stop capping.
You're the orangutan, don't generalize
fineboynl:

What does blaxk race expect when they sell votes both in primary election and main election.

Election are not cheap and in today Nigeria is for the highest bidder. Some Senetor spend over 300-500m to become senator. President spend over 100-300 billion to become president .

Nigeria is in mess today because of black race and low IQ. Not just politicians but the generality on the people.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Emyogalanya: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2023
What a time to be an animal villa dog or villa monkey or Snake
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by InvertedHammer: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2023
/
His gullible supporters said that Tinubu is so wealthy that he doesn't need Nigerian money. One of the most difficult task is trying to explain money to impoverished minds.

/
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by KIDfurniture(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2023
E b like say I go stop dey read news . Every time I ready news like this I grow weak. I need to stay healthy and mentally fit

dominic17:

https://dailytrust.com/2024-tinubu-shettima-to-spend-n10bn-on-trips-meals-as-villas-animals-get-n201m/

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by udemzyudex(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2023
Awa lokan to loot, anything that benefits them is OK but if it's concerning the masses, we must endure.

The annoying thing is that some dolts will still come and defend this nonsense, using past administration as an example.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Brushstrokes20: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! 😏
Meanwhile their impoverished online miscreants barely gets 30k monthly 🤣😂🙄
The shyyythole is being ruled by a bunch of self serving THIEVES! ✅💯
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by LawyerLomo(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2023
maasoap:
That's fair in my opinion compared to my governor, Ademola PDP of Osun state who spent 6 billion naira on meals in just three months grin grin grin

When I come across comments like this, it further authenticate the gloomy future of Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by AOB1: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2023
Woodshot:
Rare pictures of Villa animals
u nearly broke my ribs with this pictures grin
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by LawyerLomo(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2023
superlanny:
Never for once believe our zoo keepers have any sort of animal sympathy for the animals in its zoo.

The few are living large and don't feel the effect of the economy no matter how bad it becomes.

And the many suffer while fighting based on tribe, religion and region.

One day we shall be cured of this madness.

The dogs, cats and horses in the villa has a better chance at survival than the average Nigerian. Animals get levels o

To some large extent and with exactitude, chances are excellent that this dream may never be substantial considering the cultural diversity and religion diversity.

Politicians will continue to harness and leverage on this lacuna/loopholes in Nigeria and the gullibles would fall for their ruse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by eldoradoxx: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2023
Is anyone surprised? I doubt.
If it was Obi that was engaging in such a spending spree while the masses languish in poverty, i would have been surprised.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by xest(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2023
That's marvelous. The president is working
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by nedekid: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2023
The villa "animals" will feed better than the resident nairaland ones.
No be juju be that?
What are the names of those bingos again... grin
1. Vulturebbq
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by blowjohn(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2023
fineboynl:

Orangutan?

Chai!

U don finish black race.

Thank God am a Nigerian
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by tesppidd: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Nooo!
Some small brains think Aso rock is just BAT and Shettima alone!
Don't be silly.

You're the one with miniature brain.

Those ASO Rock staffers, don't they earn salaries?

Why must they remove money from the budget to feed them?
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by dominic17: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2023
I will choke you with another one now
KIDfurniture:
E b like say I go stop dey read news . Every time I ready news like this I grow weak. I need to stay healthy and mentally fit

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by callmevirus(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2023
johnujo:
Even if python swallow all the money in central bank, even if tinubu spend 299millon dollars in 2 hours, even if bandits take over all the roads and markets in nigeria. People will still vote based on tribalism. Know this and know peace

Please give this man a beer
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

What many don't know is that Aso Rock is actually like a Secetariate with many workers and many department

Aso Rock Presidency alone has staff strength of a Local Government .. they have doctors, nurses, drivers, other staff handling archives and libraries

The Aso Rock budget has huge recurrent expenditure

lies, sharap
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hahaha Tulumbu will be richer than bill gate before he leave Office hahaha unah never see anything
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
For the foods no problem.. the druggy can buy as much hard drugs as he want
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Freebills12: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
AntiChristian:

Nooo!
Some small brains think Aso rock is just BAT and Shettima alone!

Fool! Aso Rock country has animal kingdom that will eat 201 million.
10 billion for travels.
25 billion previously budgeted for renovation & now another billions... Keep defending
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Prince111111: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

What many don't know is that Aso Rock is actually like a Secetariate with many workers and many department

Aso Rock Presidency alone has staff strength of a Local Government .. they have doctors, nurses, drivers, other staff handling archives and libraries

The Aso Rock budget has huge recurrent expenditure

rubbish
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by ewaekeng: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
fineboynl:

Election are not cheap and in today Nigeria is for the highest bidder. Some Senetor spent over 300-500m to become senator. While at least President spent over 100-300 billion to become president .

And whats your point please.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
LawyerLomo:

When I come across comments like this, it further authenticate the gloomy future of Nigerians.
Sorry bro. It is what it is. If we make you our president today, I'm sure there won't be such provisions for you grin grin grin. Everything na emotions with Nigerians instead of common sense
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by WayoProphet: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
I know say some people will like to turn to villa animals right now🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Una never see anything.

Zero billions agbadorians🤣🤣.

A big insult to their supporters.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by WayoProphet: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lol, if you never born, try get you a white or Asian woman and make mixed baby.

youngreezy:
yes!!! they keep enjoying while the useless supporters suffer in poverty and hunger ....who do black people this thing abeg?why am I a black man for Christ sake?how can these men be this wicked still some black useless people still dey support Dem? black Africans are really worthless and useless set of baboons.......why did white people end slavery sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi / 2023: PDP Will Win South-East – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.