Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University (44845 Views)

Olorunfemi Adeyeye Graduates After 7 Years / Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by iykofias(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
And mumu go celebrate like celeb
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Abagworo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
One thing about these older men in school is that they have low-key had 10 times more campus girls than the baggy wearing fine boys. That big stomach is a weapon of mass destruction

3 Likes

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by MEGAWATCH: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
post=127347450:
Congratulations to Oga Kenneth o.
Chief of dem Campus

Two of you have one thing in common........

SHAMELESSNESS!
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Kenmatt(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
What is he g'nna do with the LLB in Law when NL doesn't admits NOUN Law graduates?

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by omoredia: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Waste of time. Instead for u to get certificate from LASU in two weeks
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by airsaylongcome: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Finally the CEO of... have graduated after 12years"

For a Law grad, it looks like the 12 years were a waste
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by todaynewsreview: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmmmm. Can someone help me with his account number?

Lolzzzzzzzzz...... He nor need your money oh

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by geokay777(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Profjaysblog:
A man simply identified as Harbor Kenneth Onyeisi Harbor has finally graduated after spending 12 years in the university, pjtvnews gathered.

It was gathered that, the man gained admission into National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Port Harcourt study center sometimes in 2011/2012 to study Law but could not finish his studies due to some unforeseen circumstances.

The man was seen on his signing out shirt with an inscription "Graduated After 12 Years In Open University" immediately after his last paper today.

The man took to his facebook profile to congratulates himself for successfully graduating after 12 years studying Law at National Open University of Nigeria.

Read his post below;

"Finally the CEO of Ken Harbor Ltd, Jickoh Marine & Shipping Agency, Legal Colors Quality Paint and the Executive Director Ct Foundation have graduated after 12years from National Open University, Port Harcourt Study Centre as LLB. Congratulations to me."
70 yrs old man grin

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Tynaclem1: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
12 years His school is lenient o..My beloved BSU only has chances for spill 1 and Spill 2🤦🏽‍♀️ that's two years
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by JustPowerApps(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Acada Landlord cheesy
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by eepeepook: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Congratulations to him. He already had companies under his name. There was no need for the certificate. Sha, everybody to their dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Fearyourcreator: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
ravensckar:
Congrats to Agba Graduate! The Man wey turn Bros for school. E no easy at all. Nigerian universities fit kill dull person sunshine. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, 12 years small for where O.A.U 'Aluta Men' dey o. Back then in O.A.U, men dey 15 to 20 years on campus before finally graduating.

The great Tony Fash (Former Student Union President) spent 20 years on campus. The likes of Hon. Godday, Hon. Soweto, Hon. Mandela, et all spent close to 15 years. Things dey happen for University o.

Thank God for home training & upbringing, I was taught by my father to do my own Aluta with 'Common Sense'. Ajegunle people no dey carry last. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Which fash... Social director 2005 or which one ... The fair slim guy when diamond was president
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Boyooosa(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
He tried, got admitted at the age of 16

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by mukthar2000(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
What is that exactly unforeseen circumstances.?

Oga u are suppose to pack ur exam materials quite immediately after the exam, but still pose after 12years for friends to sign on his shirt .

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
AnalCunt:
And so what ??

No be him mates be drop out from uni and be CEO and CTOs
hes a CEO
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by ravensckar(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Which fash... Social director 2005 or which one ... The fair slim guy
Not at all! I'm referring to the one and only Dr. Anthony Fasawe a.k.a Tony Fash.

He was a former student union president and no nonsense student activist. I heard about him before gaining admission into O.A.U, met him after gaining admission and left him after graduation. Baba's legacy will always live on.

Respect to the Senior Man himself!
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by God1000(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Paracetamol01: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Continuous education people
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Nazgul: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
immortalcrown:
How?

Graduated with the 2011/2012 admission or with a later admission?

I thought NOU has maximum of 8 years for a BSc program.
He most likely had multiple spill overs (extra years), which explains why it took him so long to graduate. Or he withdrew from the University to go and Hussle then came back when he had enough money to continue.

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Majesty7: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Afuye1:
Na real congrates!!!!!

cheesy grin
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Postinor: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Haydens:
Nigeria universities are nothing to write home about, that's how uniben misplaced my exam paper and when result came out it was showing missing script.

They derive pleasure in failing students, a student will have 44 in his papers only one mark to push that person to 45 they won't do it, rather they'll be happy to see that person carry that course over.

Uniben is one hell of a school which I won't any of my brothers or sisters to go, most of the lecturers there are sinister.
which course
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Congratulations, the man is CEO already. He is a wise man.

Finally the CEO of Ken Harbor Ltd, Jickoh Marine & Shipping Agency, Legal Colors Quality Paint and the Executive Director Ct Foundation have graduated after 12years
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by obaidan: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
This one just wan use us catch cruise.....u be business man and u dey take time off school or running ur class work softly because u need time to focus on money making.
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by bergs2: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
By now, he's already a motivational speaker.
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by thisisit: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
How many years will he spend in labour market given the unemployment rate which is currently over 45% in Nigeria.
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
Finally, someone breaks Obi's record of spending 10years for a 4-year program 👍 grin
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by ghettochild(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
ravensckar:
Congrats to Agba Graduate! The Man wey turn Bros for school. E no easy at all. Nigerian universities fit dull person sunshine. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, 12 years small for where O.A.U 'Aluta Men' dey o. Back then in O.A.U, men dey 15 to 20 years on campus before finally graduating.

The great Tony Fash (Former Student Union President) spent 20 years on campus. The likes of Hon. Godday, Hon. Soweto, Hon. Mandela, et all spent close to 15 years. Things dey happen for University o.

Thank God for home training & upbringing, I was taught by my father to do my own Aluta with 'Common Sense'. Ajegunle people no dey carry last. cheesy cheesy cheesy
AJ to the world..
We no dey misbehave in such settings Ooo... Upon say we get shingbaka for head by default.
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by ezie09: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Congratulations my brother e no easy oo
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Xpol: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
immortalcrown:
How?

Graduated with the 2011/2012 admission or with a later admission?

I thought NOU has maximum of 8 years for a BSc program.
Yes but they don't follow that, once you gain admission do your follow semester you can even register for second semester five years later and drag your study to years at your own convenience.
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Greenfaces: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
What of Cyril in uniben engineering. Him later graduate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike / 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.