Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University (44847 Views)

Olorunfemi Adeyeye Graduates After 7 Years / Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by advanceDNA: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
His age though!

But congratulations on his signing out is all I got to say.

Where u see hin age ?? tongue
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Where u see hin age ?? tongue

First picture by the right hand side
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Probz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
Congrats to the guy.

It’s never too late.
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by advanceDNA: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

First picture by the right hand side

Dey calm down read ..

E get why....
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by bizzibodi(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
He tried Sha to continue to attend school for 12yrs.... with his money he can get Chicago state university certificate if he wants to.

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by bonnyhope: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Balablue64:
This one is already a rich man na no see him bele.

Nigerians will not stop to amaze me

Big belly is never a sign of healthy living as perceived by most Nigerians

Big belly is as a result of eating late in the night, drinking beer, eating junks, not doing exercises and can degenerate to obesity

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Dey calm down read ..

E get why....

You calmed down read, e get why!

What's clearly written on his back shirt
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by advanceDNA: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

You calmed down read, e get why!

What's clearly written on his back shirt

So even after u calm down....u still nor read am well....

It means no be Calming down u need...

Na english be the issue ...

So U look this kind man u think say na 28??
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
advanceDNA post=

Na english be the issue ...

Johnny English, oya elaborate
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by advanceDNA: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Johnny English, oya elaborate

My 28years age dream :

He has been dreaming of studying law for the past 28years...

I nor be johnny English..na u just dey in a hurry
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Papayaayasager(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Yoruba poeple and their dull brain, 12yrs
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Karnice600: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
post=127347450:
Congratulations to Oga Kenneth o.

At least it is good to know he was doing very good for himself throughout the 12 years.
He owned and Chair different companies.

He was not sleeping idle, eating mommy's food at home for free and coming online to cry and wail about no job or money.
Big Ups Ken.
Na man u be.

This is only the beginning of more greatness in your life man.

That's what's up!
Be a man like Kenneth.....

Na him fellow graduate write congrates on top him T-shirt. They’re all doing well
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Haydens: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
Postinor:
which course

Microbiology.
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by godofuck231: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2023
False imprisonment
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Mrice22: 12:05am On Dec 07, 2023
And so what ??

No be him mates be drop out from uni and be CEO and CTOs
No reason am bro.. But last last school de game
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Ashirioluwa: 1:43am On Dec 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
His age though!

But congratulations on his signing out is all I got to say.

What about his age. Go read the post again. The man claims ownership of 4 companies in the statement he posted.

Read his original post below;

"Finally the CEO of Ken Harbor Ltd, Jickoh Marine & Shipping Agency, Legal Colors Quality Paint and the Executive Director Ct Foundation have graduated after 12years from National Open University, Port Harcourt Study Centre as LLB. Congratulations to me."
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by BRATISLAVA: 3:34am On Dec 07, 2023
Boyooosa:
He tried, got admitted at the age of 16
He's clearly over 40.
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by ubimagos: 4:31am On Dec 07, 2023
Just like Obi!
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by seeyounow3: 4:45am On Dec 07, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by sulaak(m): 4:54am On Dec 07, 2023
Profjaysblog:
A man simply identified as Harbor Kenneth Onyeisi Harbor has finally graduated after spending 12 years in the university, pjtvnews gathered.

It was gathered that, the man gained admission into National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Port Harcourt study center sometimes in 2011/2012 to study Law but could not finish his studies due to some unforeseen circumstances.

The man was seen on his signing out shirt with an inscription "Graduated After 12 Years In Open University" immediately after his last paper today.

The man took to his facebook profile to congratulates himself for successfully graduating after 12 years studying Law at National Open University of Nigeria.

Read his post below;

"Finally the CEO of Ken Harbor Ltd, Jickoh Marine & Shipping Agency, Legal Colors Quality Paint and the Executive Director Ct Foundation have graduated after 12 years from National Open University, Port Harcourt Study Centre an LLB. Congratulations to me."

Degrees are supposed to have a time limit to complete; in the UK, the time limit for completing an MBA programme is 7 years. The degree can be computed between 3 to 4 years distance learning but it must be completed within 7 years.
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 07, 2023
Which one is "Pass my 28 years age dream. Congrates!" You better demand a refund from that institution for scamming you.
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by bewla(m): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2023
post=127347450:
Congratulations to Oga Kenneth o.

At least it is good to know he was doing very good for himself throughout the 12 years.
He owned and Chair different companies.

He was not sleeping idle, eating mommy's food at home for free and coming online to cry and wail about no job or money.
Big Ups Ken.
Na man u be.

This is only the beginning of more greatness in your life man.

That's what's up!
Be a man like Kenneth.....
you most no himm personal
I guess
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Postinor: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2023
Haydens:

Microbiology.
ok nice, so how is pharmacy in uniben
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Fearyourcreator: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2023
ravensckar:
Not at all! I'm referring to the one and only Dr. Anthony Fasawe a.k.a Tony Fash.

He was a former student union president and no nonsense student activist. I heard about him before gaining admission into O.A.U, met him after gaining admission and left him after graduation. Baba's legacy will always live on.

Respect to the Senior Man himself!
The one I know was Dr 3As... Fasawe was president what year?
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by nonhuman(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2023
AnalCunt:
And so what ??

No be him mates be drop out from uni and be CEO and CTOs
he is a CEO of two companies already
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by harmargedon: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2023
immortalcrown:
How?

Graduated with the 2011/2012 admission or with a later admission?

I thought NOU has maximum of 8 years for a BSc program.
possibly the dude got cash
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by ufuosman(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2023
Congrats 🍾
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Haydens: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2023
Postinor:
ok nice, so how is pharmacy in uniben

Be ready to read books for 6 years cos uniben don't fancy practical like that.🤝🤝
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Postinor: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2023
Haydens:

Be ready to read books for 6 years cos uniben don't fancy practical like that.🤝🤝
hmm,I don't know what to say
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Truvelisback(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
I just hope he gets a good job to avoid NYSC(Now Your Suffering Continues). grin
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by LockDown69(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
Afuye1:
Na real congrates!!!!!

grin
Re: Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University by Okeyc230: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wasted life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) / What An American Twitted About Nigeria, Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.