Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. (2948 Views)

We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. / We Will Prosecute And Deduct N90,000 From All Npower Volunteers That Do This / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 4:40pm On Feb 06
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." ~NelsonMandela

By becoming a teacher in our learning centers you contribute to empowering individuals, fostering change, and making a positive impact on the world. Send your CV and cover letter with a passport photo to ruralraysafrica@gmail.com if you’re interested in teaching.

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 3:23pm On Feb 07
We're starting the groundwork for education in rural areas, and we want you to join us on this mission. Let's commit to providing education for every rural child.

Our main aim this year is #EducationForEveryChild. Discover how you can contribute to this education project by sending us a direct message, and don't forget to follow our social media handles for updates on our education efforts.

We're still recruiting teachers for our new learning centres in Oyo. Interested persons should send resumes, cover letters, and passport photos to ruralraysafrica@gmail.com

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Johncuppa(m): 12:09am On Feb 08
Darato:
We're starting the groundwork for education in rural areas, and we want you to join us on this mission. Let's commit to providing education for every rural child.

Our main aim this year is #EducationForEveryChild. Discover how you can contribute to this education project by sending us a direct message, and don't forget to follow our social media handles for updates on our education efforts.

We're still recruiting teachers for our new learning centres in Oyo. Interested persons should send resumes, cover letters, and passport photos to ruralraysafrica@gmail.com

I just sent a dm to the FB page. I wish to get a reply.
Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 10:34am On Feb 09
Exciting news! This month, 100 boys and girls aged 4 to 10 will begin their first-ever school experience at our learning center. These kids have never been to school before, and both the children and their parents are eagerly looking forward to the start of their learning journey. This wonderful opportunity is made possible by Rural Rays Africa Education Initiatives.

Our goal this year is #EducationForEveryChild. You can join us in this education initiative by sending us a direct message (DM). Also, don't forget to follow @ruralraysafrica for updates on our education efforts.

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 10:37am On Feb 09
Johncuppa:

I just sent a dm to the FB page. I wish to get a reply.

Good morning, did you get a response?
Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Johncuppa(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09
Darato:

Good morning, did you get a response?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 2:53pm On Feb 10
#AspiringDoctor: I want to become a doctor after my education! ~ Usman, 7 years old, from Oyo.

Usman is one of many kids not in school and really needs a good education!

They all have a dream! 📚👨‍⚕🩺

At Rural Rays Africa, our aim this year is to ensure education for every rural child. Find out how you can help by partnering, donating, or collaborating. Send us a direct message, and please follow @ruralraysafrica for updates on our education work.

Let's Illuminate Futures together now!

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 11:22am On Feb 12
When you serve at Rural Rays Africa, we provide the following support:

👉Travel reimbursement
👉Accommodation
👉Monthly allowance
👉Meals
👉Medical
👉Training

Don't worry about things like electricity and network coverage – we've got it all covered😊

At Rural Rays, our goal this year is to ensure education for every child. Discover how you can join our education initiative through partnerships, donations, and collaborations. Send us a direct message, and follow @ruralraysafrica to stay updated on our education efforts.

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 10:30am On Feb 14
Happy Valentine's Day from Rural Rays Africa! Today, let's focus on the true meaning of Valentine's – love and kindness. Throughout this week, let's spread love and kindness to those in need, especially the poor and vulnerable in our society. Love and charity are what this week is all about.

We're excited to receive Valentine's gifts for our rural children this week. If you're interested in sharing some love by giving gifts like writing materials, educational toys, crayons, textbooks, exercise books, school sandals, or even food, biscuits, and drinks, you are warmly welcome to do so. We would truly appreciate your generosity. Consider this a heartfelt plea for Valentine's donations. If you'd like to contribute and make a difference in the lives of these children, please reach out to us. You can call us. Alternatively, send us a direct message, and we'll get back to you promptly.

Let's come together to show love and transform lives in this season of Valentine's. Your support means the world to us. Thank you, and let's make a positive impact together!

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 10:29am On Feb 17
It's Random Acts of Kindness Day!

Let's spread joy by being extra kind to someone today. 🫶💕
#RandomActsofKindnessDay

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 1:41pm On Feb 19
We asked children at #RRA Learning Centre to draw whatever comes to their mind. Some of them drew a ball, cup, pot, and even food.

📚 #RRA is helping to ensure rural children get access to quality education in Africa.

1 Share

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 12:46pm On Feb 20
Every child should have the chance to grow and learn. Let's help them by supporting them.

At Rural Rays, our goal this year is to make sure every child gets an education. You can join us in this mission by partnering with us, making donations, or collaborating with us.

Send us a direct message to find out more. Follow @ruralraysafrica to stay updated on our education efforts.

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 1:02pm On Feb 21
Poverty can affect children's education and future job opportunities for their whole lives.

Rural Rays Africa is working to stop this by ensuring kids in rural areas get a good education.

We are still recruiting teachers for our learning center at Oyo. Interested persons should send resume, passport photo and cover letter to ruralraysafrica@gmail.com

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 2:04pm On Feb 23
You can spread happiness and make the world better by volunteering with #RRA in so many awesome ways! 🌍
Join us and be a positive force for change! 😊💙

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 3:52pm On Feb 25
This year, we're bringing important school programs to kids in rural areas. We're committed to this cause and won't rest until every child in rural areas can have the opportunity to learn, play, and do well in life.

1 Like

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Vasgas: 8:55pm On Feb 25
Great work sir

1 Like

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 5:34pm On Feb 26
Education is something every child deserves, no matter where they are. It's a right for everyone.

We're still accepting applications for teachers.

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 5:35pm On Feb 26
Vasgas:
Great work sir

Thank you! 😊
Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by kabanayol9(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26
Darato:
Education is something every child deserves, no matter where they are. It's a right for everyone.

We're still accepting applications for teachers.
I applied last year, was interviewed, never heard from you again.
Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 7:17am On Feb 27
kabanayol9:

I applied last year, was interviewed, never heard from you again.

First or second interview? It's not me though. I'm only spreading the word here as my own contribution. I suggest you send an email. All the best.
Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by kabanayol9(m): 10:06am On Feb 27
Darato:

First or second interview? It's not me though. I'm only spreading the word here as my own contribution. I suggest you send an email. All the best.
I don't know if it is first or second interview sir, i was called by one mummy, Alright i will, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 11:11am On Feb 28
We're dedicated to tackling education challenges for kids in underserved areas. We're not just providing free schools; we're also serving the communities with humility and with every capability God has placed at our disposal.
If you want to be part of this wonderful journey, please send us a dm. Let's make a positive impact together!

1 Like

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 8:21am On Feb 29
Every little bit of kindness helps and is always valuable. These children are going to start school for the first time next month. We're really excited about it!

By the way, they need notebooks, textbooks, pencils, crayons, and even food. If you want to help them, please send a direct message. Matthew 5:14-16.

https://youtube.com/shorts/weBuIZGE4AU?si=H96YePOSQ4UqIyad

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Vasgas: 3:09pm On Mar 01
Darato:
Every little bit of kindness helps and is always valuable. These children are going to start school for the first time next month. We're really excited about it!

By the way, they need notebooks, textbooks, pencils, crayons, and even food. If you want to help them, please send a direct message. Matthew 5:14-16.

https://youtube.com/shorts/weBuIZGE4AU?si=H96YePOSQ4UqIyad

How can I connect with you on WhatsApp or telegram
Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 3:07pm On Mar 04
We're helping children in rural areas get an education without any obstacles.
Join us in making this happen!

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 3:40pm On Mar 05
Rural Rays Africa is making sure that children in rural areas can go to school. We're working to get rid of the problem of not having schools around and making a big difference in the lives of rural children.

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 7:31pm On Mar 05
Donate Now to Help Educate Children in Rural Areas.
Your contribution will support the education of children in remote areas.

Give today!

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 9:02am On Mar 07
One great way to end poverty is by providing education. Let's give these kids an opportunity to learn.

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 3:07pm On Mar 12
Every child should be able to go to school, no matter who they are or where they live.

#RRA is really worried about lots of children in #Nigeria not going to school. They need to go to #school.

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 12:17pm On Mar 22
In Rural Rays, children attend school with their friends to learn together. This is our goal every day.
If you want to support a child, you can call us or send a direct message to us.

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 9:23am On Mar 24
Rural Rays is committed to providing a great education to every child, regardless of who they are, where they live, or their circumstances.

Let's join hands to ensure that children in rural areas can reach their dreams!

To support a child, please give us a call or send us a direct message (DM).

Re: Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. by Darato: 11:55am On Mar 25
In the past, these children had to walk long hours to reach school. But now, with the new classroom being constructed, they can study much closer to where they live.

To support us, please call.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teachers Urgently Needed In An International School In Abuja / Fumigation Service & Agro Chemical Supplies / P And Recruitment Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.