Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 (43911 Views)

Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by casualobserver: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2023
jaxxy:

u think other countries with 140 delegates are not getting same or more? So because we are getting such we should do owambe with public funds?
ivandragon:

With 50 to 100 delegates at a fraction of the present estimated cost, we would have gotten same consideration.

Irony1:

Oga have shame and just be quiet. Audio MOU that no money was paid. What of the so called Indian businessmen that promised billions of dollars?

You are all daft with a poverty mindset. That is why you remain poor. Your mates realize they are sharing money for green energy and are rushing to COP to benefit and you are here with your poverty mindset complaining.

Even Ajaero is there, all of them will collect money while you complain of the price of tomatoes. Better borrow yourselves some sense. I don’t know what Toke is doing there but if I were to guess, she has registered an NGO and is there using her fame to get funding that she will use to oppress you.

Again I say you people have no brains. They are sharing $100b a year. Let me repeat that…they are sharing $100b a year!!!! You are complaining about $2m? If that does not tell show you have a poverty mindset nothing will. The reason why there are many delegates is because everybody is going for his own project. Whether ministry, NGO, private sector, academia, Labour etc. Sit there and be complaining o. Don’t form your own NGO and start to write your own feasibility plan and project for COP29.

We spent $2m and secured $5b but the brain dead are complaining!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Irony1: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2023
casualobserver:

You are all daft with a poverty mindset. That is why you remain poor. Your mates realize they are sharing money for green energy and are rushing to COP to benefit and you are here with your poverty mindset complaining.

Even Ajaero is there, all of them will collect money while you complain of the price of tomatoes. Better borrow yourselves some sense. I don’t know what Toke is doing there but if I were to guess, she has registered an NGO and is there using her fame to get funding that she will use to oppress you.

Again I say you people have no brains. They are sharing $100b a year. Let me repeat that…they are sharing $100b a year!!!! You are complaining about $2m? If that does not tell show you have a poverty mindset nothing will. The reason why there are many delegates is because everybody is going for his own project. Whether ministry, NGO, private sector, academia, Labour etc. Sit there and be complaining o. Don’t form your own NGO and start to write your own feasibility plan and project for COP29.

What did you smoke? seriously you are really high on drugs walahi. What happened to the Indians that pledged billions where is the money? and the also the investment? Oga just be quiet abeg.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2023
casualobserver:

look at this idiot. Do u know what tax payers money is? if they are paying with tinubus personal money if he likes he can take 1m delegates to show he doesn't have poverty mentality. undecided

Do u understand how irresponsible and stupid u sound?

Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Longpriq: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Riosystem:
My regret this year was voting Tinubu.
do you blame blame freedom of choice?
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Felix6: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Irony1:

"Those money are too meagre you say" what did you smoke bros
As suffer no dey tire una, make we gather dey clap for our oppressors naow.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Ekeneegwu(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Shame … especially to the fools that voted a serial Agbero as their president… enjoy your country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by ivandragon: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
casualobserver:

Throwing insults & tantrums doesn't change the fact that with 50-100 delegates, Nigeria would have still been able to access those funds.

Even countries like Niger, Eritrea & Algeria with less than 200 delegates combined will access those funds.

So your rantings only expose your empty & dumb justification for seyi & chargoury & other freeloaders to waste scarce resources at the event.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Irony1: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Felix6:

As suffer no dey tire una, make we gather dey clap for our oppressors naow.

No you are mistaken. I am angry at the guy that said the money FG spent is too small, so I asked him what he smoked to say that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Cromagnon: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Nigeria is not a poor country, we just have corrupt, useless, and economically daft leaders.
very poor country
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by joba4luv: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
dre11:
Nigerians, many of whom are struggling to make ends meet, have been outraged by the size of the government’s delegation.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/649349-nigeria-spends-about-n3-billion-to-send-govt-officials-to-cop28.html

Tinubu government is a disaster to Nigeria we haven't see anything yet
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by stormborn28(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Riosystem:
My regret this year was voting Tinubu.

Hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Felix6: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Irony1:

No you are mistaken. I am angry at the guy that said the money FG spent is too small, so I asked him what he smoked to say that rubbish.
I know, and na me be the guy. You no check am.
I typed all those things because I dey vex for the Agbadorians
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by Irony1: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2023
Felix6:

I know, and na me be the guy. You no check am.
I typed all those things because I dey vex for the Agbadorians

Ohhh okay I understand now.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by AnyanwuSilas: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Siberia01:
grin
Have been following alot of African activists on twitter..
They are one of the most dumbest group of people have encountered..
Most of them claim... Africa's problems are caused by the white men... They type all this using the white man 's technology and they live in the wicked pale men's lands...
Please honest Nigerians
Is the British still responsible for this?
Even after 60 years of independence
Britain is part of our problem, you should understand this if you're an adult, you should know they structured the world. We celebrate independence every 1st October but we are not really independent, greed is also preventing us to sit together and solve our problem because we don't have common valures. We need freedom and that's why Nnamdi Kanu came, if we don't get it then everyone will fully lose it. The world has changed and is beeing restructured currently, this is the best time to get freedom.
Re: Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 by FoolishBoy419: 5:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Elsueno:

Nah, they did thier crap & left.

Nigeria has freaking 60 years to get things on track, instead we are regressing even further back...In fact we are currently even worst than when the colonials where incharge( This is very annoying & shameful for me to admit). But seriously, I just wonder

Are blacks genetically incompetent, cursed or just outright in capable of self development.

just look at DUBAI, Malaysia etc....Most of these guys where literal shyts & deserts who used to beg Nigeria for palm seeds & investments, But now they are soo far ahead of us, that not only the we import from them BUT THEY EVEN VISA BANNED US....sigh 😮‍💨......

It's an interesting question. Even in South America, black countries are in the same situation and it's really embarrassing. The leaders are all corrupt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) / Osinbajo’s 35 Aides: Buhari Clears The Air, Says They Only Created New Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.