Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Which Of Nigeria's Problems Or Condition Get You Irritated The Most? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of Nigeria's Problems Or Condition Get You Irritated The Most? (460 Views)

Buhari Reveals - I Am Irritated By Niger Delta Claim Of Oil As Our Own / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems / “The Elites Are Nigeria’s Problems” Jonathan Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Nigeria's Problems Or Condition Get You Irritated The Most? by Blackteeth(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
We are all aware of the magnitude of the problems Nigeria is facing which cuts across every aspect of the country's existence. Out of these numerous problems there may be a particular one that disturbs and angers each person the most. Therefore the question l intend to ask everyone is, which of Nigeria's problem gets you pissed off the most?

Personally, l would say that some Nigerians being enslaved by foreigners on their own soil is the worst thing about Nigeria pissing me off.
Re: Which Of Nigeria's Problems Or Condition Get You Irritated The Most? by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
what irritates me the most of how the majority of Nigerians continue to offload blame for the situation in the nation onto foreigners and every external entity that simply comes in to take advantage of the quagmire Nigerians, of their own, have created, and nurtured.
Re: Which Of Nigeria's Problems Or Condition Get You Irritated The Most? by Blackteeth(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^Ehm. . . l hope you ain't indirectly whipping my butt. In case that's your intention, l never blamed foreigners but the situation that made it possible for foreigners to exploit Nigerians on their own soil.
Re: Which Of Nigeria's Problems Or Condition Get You Irritated The Most? by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
I only answered the question you posed to all on here. You don't need to answer to me but to your conscience there.
Re: Which Of Nigeria's Problems Or Condition Get You Irritated The Most? by Blackteeth(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2011
What concience?
Your post smells like an indirect attack on me so l decided to clarify myself further if actually you were trying to hit me.

(1) (Reply)

House Moves To Control Flow Of Firearms / NNPC Owes Fg N842 Billion / Government Officials Shun Senate Petroleum Subsidy Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.