Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery (6606 Views)

Video : David Hundeyin Exposes Boko Haram Sponsors / David Hundeyin Exposes Kadaria Ahmed's Brother In Law Who Glorifies Terrorists / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Quranisforfools: 2:33am On Dec 09, 2023
According to the acclaimed investigative journalis, Dangote has been taking Nigerians for a ride of deception.

I own a "refinery" that is nowhere near complete and has functioned through its entire project lifespan to date as a conduit for money laundering and illicit financial engineering.

I have shifted the target opening date of this "refinery" at least 6 times since 2013. Every couple of years, I pay Nigerian media to serialise hagiographical fairytales about how my "refinery" will be completed in x months' time; it will save x amount of forex expenditure; it will reduce the price of fuel; it will create eleventy thousand million jobs and it will cure the sick and raise the dead.

Finally, people start getting wise to my sponsored fairytales in the newspapers, and my trusty old scam is about to lose its efficacy, so I need to uk the ante.

Of course, I have no actual fucking intention of refining any goddammn crude oil. If I had any such intention, I could have simply bought one of Nigeria's 4 existing refineries and been operational a decade ago. Plus, refining crude oil is an actual business with razor-thin margins and global regulations up to the neck. Ain't nobody got time for that. I've never done any actual business in my life before, and I'm not about to start now. I'm Nigeria's foremost subsidy baby for a reason.

So to keep my fairytale narrative going, I pay for a video release and a press release to be serialised across Nigerian media, claiming that crude oil is being delivered to the tank farms in my "refinery." I know that both the media I'm paying and the audience reading it are uncritical and shallow morons who will never think to ask why I would publicise the discharge of crude oil into my tank farm, when I can instead publicise the discharge of refined petroleum products from the "refinery" to the market - which would be a far bigger and more impressive media stunt.

None of those dunderheads will remember that:
A) Crude oil has no expiry date and can sit in my tank farm indefinitely, so merely discharging this thing that has sat underground for thousands of years into a tank where it might sit for another 5 years is not hard for me.

B) I own a private port and jetty at my "refinery" complex. I can take delivery of crude oil from NNPC today and snap all the pictures for media stunts with it, then I can quietly sell it next week to Trafigura or any number of oil trading companies active in Nigeria. Who's gonna know?

The media, whose job it is to police me and call me out, will rather be my paid lackey and collaborator in all this. That's why I will remain a billionaire subsidy baby, and these fools will remain poor like their parents and their parents before them

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by dominic17: 2:57am On Dec 09, 2023
No source

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Caseless: 3:36am On Dec 09, 2023
This guy is a dunce whose stupidity is fueled by some obidients on Twitter.

What an idiot!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by IVORY2009(m): 3:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:

What an idiot!

Must you bring politics to all things? Be wise for once Mr man

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Caseless: 3:52am On Dec 09, 2023
IVORY2009:

Must you bring politics to all things? Be wise for once Mr man
If not politics, why are we here in the first place?

The fool got his flower from those Obedient people on twitter, reason he claims he's an invest journalist. He's only repeating what we know and still claims he went under to dig it up. Cheap and lazy investigative journalist!

Where's the 70,000 documents he said FBI would release on Tinubu?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Sevenworldpower(m): 4:06am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:

What an idiot!

You haven't said anything. This means you have nothing upstair.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by femisplash: 4:13am On Dec 09, 2023
This load of dogshit would be a delicious breakfast in the mouth of headless mobs, he's trying to get back the attention after a few months of media starvation. Would you not see that the news of feedstock to Dangote refinery is a bitter pill for the haters to swallow. To them, anything good is like a rock falling off on their heads. This idiotic refugee is cooking another propaganda to kill the optimism of their followers, he wants them to remain permanently on a negative mode. That's exacly the endgame of Obidense anarchists, to create a zombie out of as many followers so as to maintain their own pot of soup. They know that a piece of good news is a loss to their camp.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by bentenny(m): 4:14am On Dec 09, 2023
Hmmmm🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by orohbirodeysmel: 4:15am On Dec 09, 2023
My own be say let Dangote refine at least one litre of fuel and give us for testing in our small generator A.K.A " I pass my neighbor" is this too much to ask? grin grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by yommen: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
My own be say let Dangote refine at least one litre of fuel and give us for testing in our small generator A.K.A " I pass my neighbor" is this too much to ask? grin grin

Nooo!!! E no too much to ask for o.

19 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by SmartPolician: 5:07am On Dec 09, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Chai! This country get too many unserious people grin

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by junketer(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Me sef don dey wonder when this refinery go begin sell fuel. Well, the more you look the less you see

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by tsdarkside(m): 5:12am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:
If not politics, why are we here in the first place?

The fool got his flower from those Obedient people on twitter, reason he claims he's an invest journalist. He's only repeating what we know and still claims he went under to dig it up. Cheap and lazy investigative journalist!

Where's the 70,000 documents he said FBI would release on Tinubu?

you dey mind them red capians....

we are on politics section and he is askin why you are bringin politics here....
like seriously....this people sef....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by orohbirodeysmel: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

Chai! This country get too many unserious people grin

Dangote wey no fit produce ordinary noodles, come sell his noodles company...na that one want refine fuel give us, without first giving us 1 litre for testing...Omo he gats to give us testing first grin grin

13 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by iluvdonjazzy: 6:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Even though I don't admire DANGOTE but this write up is a typical fallacy.

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Gadafii: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2023
If you are patient enough you can cook stone, na African proverb oo

Let’s be patient enough, Shey be dem don deliver the product to the refinery, let’s wait for the first refined fuel😎😎

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by JAMO84: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2023
I can sense deep pains all over this, Hundeyin is in agony right now. All his so called infraudstigative journalism were targeted at destroying Tinubu, he labored in vain, he's second class refugee in Ghana, his ass lickers on X are not donating money as much as before election, that guy might eventually commit suicide.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Acidosis(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:

What an idiot!

Why? Other than the information provided to you by the media, do you have any evidence to refute his opinions?

Nobody has bought any refined crude since he invited the previous scammers in government to commission his refinery 6 whole months ago.

The same people who fed you with lies about a so called Port Harcourt refinery and its planned operation in December, 2023, have now come out again to give you another "renewed hope", and you want Obidients to digest this hope hook, line, and sinker like br2inless z0mb1.es?

One would expect that after getting scammed over and over again by brown envelope Nigerian media and their sponsors in government, you would be patient and hold off on disparaging David until after you purchase fuel refined from his refinery, say next week. What do you think?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Splashme: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2023
An insider had posted somewhere that the refinery was far from finished

The author of this piece might be right after all

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Ozommadu: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:

What an idiot!

Mr I too know, where is the portharcourt refinery set to start operation this December by the same hopeless govt you shameless ass lick

Your comment is more senseless and empty like your br*in.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Mindlog: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2023
Hmm....JOHN 20:25. The other disciples therefore said unto him, “We have seen the Lord.” But he said unto them, “Unless I shall see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into His side, I will not believe.”.....until Dangote distributes his first litre of refined fuel this December. cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by tinsel: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:
This load of dogshit would be a delicious breakfast in the mouth of headless mobs, he's trying to get back the attention after a few months of media starvation. Would you not see that the news of feedstock to the Dangote refinery is a bitter pill for the haters to swallow? To them, anything good is like a rock falling off their heads. This idiotic refugee is cooking another propaganda to kill the optimism of their followers, he wants them to remain permanently in a negative mode. That's exactly the endgame of Obidense anarchists, to create a zombie out of as many followers to maintain their pot of soup. They know that a piece of good news is a loss to their camp.
Dangote is about to start refining. Obidients hate anything good about to happen to Nigeria. The news Dangote is about to start production is a bitter pill for them. They fear with this refinery, fuel prices might come down and foreign exchange might as well come. This is too much. Tinubu's government must not succeed. So we Obidients must formulate propaganda to see if we can kill this refinery. This is the mentality of all Obidients.

21 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:

What an idiot!
shatap
you're the one who's not wise here and cannot THINK

God bless Hundeyin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Splashme:
An insider had posted somewhere that the refinery was far from finished

The author of this piece might be right after all
David Hundeyin is always right.
everybody knows that his investigations are always top notch and 100%
even Tinubu supporters knows this.
they just hated Hundeyin because he's not in their team.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2023
JAMO84:
I can sense deep pains all over this, Hundeyin is in agony right now. All his so called infraudstigative journalism were targeted at destroying Tinubu, he labored in vain, he's second class refugee in Ghana, his ass lickers on X are not donating money as much as before election, that guy might eventually commit suicide.
e pain you ooo
e dey pain you baje
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by matrixme(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2023
This fake King Midas that adds a zero charge to everything his "journalistic instinct" touches.
He tried all he could to bring down flutterwave, he failed, moved on to PBAT, olule. He's done the same with Nigerian Aviation sector, blank. This week I guess he's moved on to Dangote, to see how he can blackmail him for cheap Twitter engagements.
Who the heck opens a refinery and have zero interest in making profit and refining oil? Does that even make sense logically?
I guess Obi d I o t s are too stupid of independent reasoning, so that is why a f o0l like David has them at hello! Bunch of clowns

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by Fujiyama: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2023
grin

There's no need for violence on this thread.

This is 'Detty December' as they say. The Port Harcourt Refinery is supposed to do what refineries do by 31 December 2023 (at the latest). If it doesn't then someone somewhere has some explaining to do.

The walrus-mustachioed expatriate GM of the Dangote Industries Group made his own promises several months ago about an August 2023 deadline for production of refined petroleum products. He failed to meet that deadline. This is December 2023 and not a single drop of diesel, petrol or anything else has come out of Dangote's refinery.

We are watching.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by hedonido: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:

What an idiot!

You are the only dunce I see here. Why not counter his revelations with your own counter 'facts'? You think throwing curse words and stigmatising Obidients is an indication of common sense?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by IamAtikulate: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2023
Dangote Refinery won't solve our FX problem. It might exacerbate it if the refinery operates at full capacity.

It won't also significantly reduce the price of petroleum, unless government continues to subsidy petrol.

At best, it will help knock off N150 from the price of fuel which is still over 100% more than what Buhari left for us.

Dangote Refinery will not directly increase Lagos IGR by more than 10 billion. My guess is that it'll add only about N5 billion.

The refinery will only make the federation richer.

Dangote Refinery will not increase Ogun IGR by more than N500 million.

Dangote Refinery will have a greater economic value to far away Anambra than Ogun.

Mark all these.

I don't have time to explain these pointers. Children of hate will call me a hater.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires / Aregbesola's New Gigantic Project. Check It Out / There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.