Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,847 members, 7,851,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me (2147 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Omoyor(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Good day my beautiful people. Please share my story and hide my ID

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost four years. We graduated together and she went to (service) NYSC before me. Then I was doing some menial job in Lagos to make ends meet.

During her stay in the NYSC camp, she used to tell me how Hot she feels. When they left the camp, she wanted to come and meet me in Lagos, but since I was staying with a friend, the place won't be convenient for her and I had to discourage from coming. Though we agreed that I would meet her where she was posted to. I had to help her but some stuffs she'd be needing since the school she was posted to gave her accommodation. Cylinder, foodstuffs and utensils. Around June, I started noticing some changes in terms of communication and her availability.

Since I didn't have any evidence to confront her, I kept quiet but I knew something was not right.

She called me one day that she's not doing long distance relationship, it's not helping her. I reminded her that we stayed 9 months during COVID-19, why this sudden change? This barely 3 months since we saw each other ( April).
I told her to give me some time so that we can meet up. She declined that I shouldn't bother. I insisted but she threatened to block me. I told her that whosever she's with is not worth the years we were together.

She latter told me that she is dating someone else and that was sorry about everything. That things are tough for her parents she needs to raise money for them and I can't help. I felt very bad that I couldn't help but why did she have to do this?

I nearly commit suicide. I was heartbroken and I felt like running to the road so I can just die. I wanted to call her mom and talk to her but I didn't see it necessary because she's not my wife. I spoke to her elder sister, who in turn spoke to her mom and they were all sorry for and that I should try to forgive and move on.

I didn't have anyone to talk to except her roommate back then in the school. Before they became roommate, we were all friends together even before I started dating her, I had met her friend/roommate first.

I started asking her friend out, she didn't say yes or no. We were still in the talking phase.

After 3 months that she left me, she started calling. Of course I refused to pick her calls. She left a Whatsapp message for me that if I'm not dating anyone now we should get back, that she couldn't love her now ex.
Because I still loved her, I gave her the chance to make up. We started dating again but I feel no emotion for her.
Like even if she's naked, I don't have an erection.

The worst thing is that the guy infected her with genital warts. Within the 3 months they dated, they had sex almost every day. It took me almost 6 months before I had sex with her

Recently, she has this male corper friend she talk to and she said that she doesn't want the guy to know that she's in a relationship. But they hang out most times and she doesn't answer my calls when they're together. I don't know what to believe anymore.

We plan to make things work out between us but the trust is already broken.

The problem now is I lost total trust in her. Even though I still have a soft spot for her, I feel like I'm going to not just cheat on her in the future, I'm going to sleep around to make her feel the pain I went through.
I don't know if I should honestly let her go.

Frank from Lagos
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by NoahHadNoArk: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Yet another SIMPle matter 😫

When will you kids learn?!?

Never take back a girl who left you for any reason whatsoever. So she goes out there to see the world, and explore, and the best she could bring back is An STD, not a car, or a job, or a fat bank account……genital warts. The love is dead and gone, buried even. What you bringing it here for us to do, tell you congratulations and give you the go ahead to use your hard earned money to go do the needful on her head ?! Someone who has made it clear already that she in this to save her family from penury and poverty. Can you do the market for her, and pick up those bills for her family in future?!? Even after her people apologized to you to pick up your pieces and move, you will still go back and lick it up like a dog starved of bone for one year?!

I’m sure you were loved at home and taught to only settle for the best things, is she the best for you?! Are you pushing it?!

Work hard and improve yourself and watch real and quality women come to you offering all they have on a platter. That’s whT you should attract, the best quality in the market not genital warts and crumbs of what another man just ate.

My peace I leave you

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by dawnomike(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Omoyor:

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost four years. We graduated together and she went to (service) NYSC before me. Then I was doing some menial job in Lagos to make ends meet.

During her stay in the NYSC camp, she used to tell me how Hot she feels. When they left the camp, she wanted to come and meet me in Lagos, but since I was staying with a friend, the place won't be convenient for her and I had to discourage from coming. Though we agreed that I would meet her where she was posted to. I had to help her but some stuffs she'd be needing since the school she was posted to gave her accommodation. Cylinder, foodstuffs and utensils. Around June, I started noticing some changes in terms of communication and her availability.

Since I didn't have any evidence to confront her, I kept quiet but I knew something was not right.

She called me one day that she's not doing long distance relationship, it's not helping her. I reminded her that we stayed 9 months during COVID-19, why this sudden change? This barely 3 months since we saw each other ( April).
I told her to give me some time so that we can meet up. She declined that I shouldn't bother. I insisted but she threatened to block me. I told her that whosever she's with is not worth the years we were together.

She latter told me that she is dating someone else and that was sorry about everything. That things are tough for her parents she needs to raise money for them and I can't help. I felt very bad that I couldn't help but why did she have to do this?

I nearly commit suicide. I was heartbroken and I felt like running to the road so I can just die. I wanted to call her mom and talk to her but I didn't see it necessary because she's not my wife. I spoke to her elder sister, who in turn spoke to her mom and they were all sorry for and that I should try to forgive and move on.

I didn't have anyone to talk to except her roommate back then in the school. Before they became roommate, we were all friends together even before I started dating her, I had met her friend/roommate first.

I started asking her friend out, she didn't say yes or no. We were still in the talking phase.

After 3 months that she left me, she started calling. Of course I refused to pick her calls. She left a Whatsapp message for me that if I'm not dating anyone now we should get back, that she couldn't love her now ex.
Because I still loved her, I gave her the chance to make up. We started dating again but I feel no emotion for her.

The worst thing is that the guy infected her with genital warts. Within the 3 months they dated, they had sex almost every day. It took me almost 6 months before I had sex with her

Recently, she has this male corper friend she talk to and she said that she doesn't want the guy to know that she's in a relationship. But they hang out most times and she doesn't answer my calls when they're together. I don't know what to believe anymore.

The problem now is I lost total trust in her. Even though I still have a soft spot for her, I feel like I'm going to not just cheat on her in the future, I'm going to sleep around to make her feel the pain I went through.

Frank from Lagos
Hello Frank,

Please, move on and let her go!

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by NoahHadNoArk: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
I want to believe this is just a fake story someone created just to trend on Nairaland.

I no just wan believe say guy for this naija fit mumu like OP.

9 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by immortalcrown(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by ojun50(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Bag of rice and chicken 🐓 money na him I dey fine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by CoronaVirusPro: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Use her for money rituals!

Gibberish!

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by phintohlar(f): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
I think say na only woman get bad mouth but I just realized say some guys mouth na gutter. Una no fit advice una fellow man instead na jackshit una dey yarn
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Ballzproblem2: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
I stopped at "I nearly committed suicide".

why en no continue,will save a lot people strength

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Snowx: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sometimes I wonder how some guyz reason, You saw red flag and agreed for a comeback. What re you smoking guy?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Mhizzard(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
From the moment she left you for another man,she didn't worth your geniue love anymore.how could you had sex with someone who has infection.don't hesitate to leave her,she's a LovePeddler.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by soundOsonic: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Omoyor:

Frank from Lagos
So what you basically explained is you were dumped for someone betterand when it didn't work out she came back to you.
Where is your self worth asba human being

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by tochez24(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Omoyor:

Frank from Lagos

I stopped reading when you said you took her back⚠️

I have no energy to read an essay of a FOOL🙄
Some guys deserve what is happening to them i tel you, keep taking a cheating woman back until you collect HIV♂️

A Simp thread, I'm outta here🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Benwallt(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
Thrill her. Is she suppose to be the only one thrilling you? Start thrilling her too. I know you have gotten another sure one on the side.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Omoawoke2(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
one man has a daughter, another one has a son

The man with the son trained his son well, he became successful

The one with the daughter waiting for his daughter to grow and start dating the son of the other man.

The daughter and the son got married and the daughter expects her husband to be taking care of her family and siblings.

Men, please stop giving us liabilities, chase your success and provide for your daughters, marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by godgrace777(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
phintohlar:
I think say na only woman get bad mouth but I just realized say some guys mouth na gutter. Una no fit advice una fellow man instead na jackshit una dey yarn
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Sonnobax15(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by godgrace777(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
You need one hot slap to reset your brain op
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by ItisWell22(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Genital warts? 😳

Uncle, first of, why trying to be with someone you don’t love anymore? That’s a terrible place to be.

If it’s someone you’re just getting to know, a different ballgame.
But for someone you’ve loved so much to become a stranger? Let it go.

Worst part; she came back loaded!

Genital warts? Protect your health first!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Idiot,she even brought take away for you.genital warts. Enjoy,since you no get level.next time na Aids she go bring for you mumu man

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by oneman2k7: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Omoyor:

Frank from Lagos

A very SIMPle man

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Louis8796: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
I swr.
CoronaVirusPro:
Use her for money rituals!

Gibberish!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Louis8796: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lols.
Aaaaarghmed:
Idiot,she even brought take away for you.genital warts. Enjoy,since you no get level.next time na Aids she go bring for you mumu man
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Louis8796: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lols for guy,u are very insultive?
tochez24:

I stopped reading when you said you took her back⚠️

I have no energy to read an essay of a FOOL🙄
Some guys deserve what is happening to them i tel you, keep taking a cheat woman back until you collect HIV♂️

A Simp thread, I'm outta here🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by annayawchee: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mumu
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by tochez24(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Louis8796:
Lols for guy,u are very insultive?

Please if you look at the meaning of a 'fool'... Even you will bear me witness that i never insulted him.

An intelligent person with a high sense of reasoning wouldn't be going 'to and fro' with a damaged woman⚠️

He's now chilling with HPV 😁😁
Next might be HIV then e go shock m 😆😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Louis8796: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Are u indirectly calling me a fool?[quote author=tochez24 post=127402540][/quote]
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Abolodje: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Una dey craze
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by tochez24(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Louis8796:
Are u indirectly calling me a fool?

Not at all my brother🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by doneback04: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Omoyor:

Frank from Lagos

This is your first love as a Guy that why u r behaving childish, secondly u lack inner power to take personal decision, you r taking a girl back who has gone and tested different dick and realized none of them love her then she remembers that she has one guy who love her so much and she called you and you accepted
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by TheWinterBird(f): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
Move on
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by finallybusy: 4:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Front page things. Make I add comment for visibility.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife And Mother-in-law Bitter Relationship. Why? / She Wants Me: What Do I Do? / Caught Unawares! What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.