Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,181 members, 7,845,878 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings (9789 Views)

Kano Emirates: Northern Lawyers Give Gov Yusuf 48 Hours Ultimatum / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack / 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by Tareq1105: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
BitterTruth0001:
All the victims from 2016 should sue.

But this people are somewhat hypocritical tho . Why didn’t they make all this noise the numerous times it happened in the past administration?

If they start to sue, na Benue and Plateau States go collect money pass.

The killing in those states during Buhari cannot be counted.

Followed by southern Kaduna people. Hell Rufai wanted to wipe dem out but God no gri for am.

1 Like

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by paramakina202: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
We will watch the drama.

No be Nigerian court wey we know? cool

They will be awarded billions of naira but las las na their politicians pocket the money will end up.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by Jostoman: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Na family matter or no be them rigg election for the FG.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by Kepukepu: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mosba:
We southern lawyers too shall petition FG over the death of southerners who have died at the hand of the northern terrorists.
southeast no join abeg.

1 Like

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by Objectivist04: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote autstop saying nonsense lgbos would have supported Obi even if Osinbajo has contested , Osibanjo is not better than Obi. Period hor=Dreal1247 post=127398611]I can conveniently say that Ibos are the only true Nigerians. Every other tribe is too sentemenal to pass a sound judgement on National issues. Igbos rallied round Mr Peter Obi during the presidential election just because Osibanjo lost during the APC presidential primaries. Obi became the delight of the masses when it was clear that the okd politicians wanted to continue holding down the country. The lawyers are just making noise because a Yoruba is the president. Show me what they have done in the in the past to prove their love for the masses. We have exceeded the level of all these cheap popularity through the undoings of others when one is more privileged.[/quote]
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by Objectivist04: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=omowolewa slave master relationship is always one sided

1 Like

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by Khallicopyro: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=zeuss post=127398587]Odi in bayelsa must sue,...
FG under Goodluck Jonathan paid Odi 15 billion
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
JagabanB:

LOL.
Obi is the delight of tribaI and reIigious b!g0ts not the masses.
lgb0s will Ñèvèr support anybody from APC.
Obi is also part of the old polîticians, no trîbè is as sentimentaI as lgb0s.

True, you won. No tribe is as sentimental as the igbos.

Ok, can you focus on the thread. Talk about what the northerners are doing to a yoruba president. Or you just want to be the coward that you and keep acting like a slave.
Look away and run from this fight while flexing your weak and pathetic muscles on the igbos?

1 Like

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
HNICEARTH:

True, you won. No tribe is as sentimental as the igbos.

Ok, can you focus on the thread. Talk about what the northerners are doing to a yoruba president. Or you just want to be the coward that you and keep acting like a slave.
Look away and run from this fight while flexing your weak and pathetic muscles on the igbos?
I replied to a comment and addressed certain points the comment made, if u are pàîñed, hug d transformer.
I am not a Yorûba.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by Hillchild88(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Set of useless lawyers looking for where to get money, where were they when the same thing happened during Buhari regime. Mtwwwwww yeye dey smell
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by Ademolaenuel087: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
With this .. com forum, maybe I can achieve my dream of dating a Ghana girl
Amsayvour201652: The site is doing well .com.

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
JagabanB:

I replied to a comment and addressed certain points the comment made, if u are pàîñed, hug d transformer.
I am not a Yorûba.

After replying the comment, you can now focus on the thread. Abi that one pass your power because northerners are involved? Cowardice has gotten you to a level where you have to deny who you are? That's pathetic

New level of Voluntary slave unlocked!

1 Like

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
HNICEARTH:

After replying the comment, you can now focus on the thread. Abi that one pass your power because northerners are involved? Cowardice has gotten you to a level where you have to deny who you are? That's pathetic

New level of Voluntary slave unlocked!
U sound like u know where I come from.
Ur dèad bràin cañ't even tell u that I am possibly a northerner?
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
JagabanB:

You bugging you lunkhead.

You ain't no northerner. You a Ronu orchin. Stop betraying your identity you miserable dunce.

Back to issue at hand, focus on the thread and make your comments and stop evading the thread in a coward-like manner.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
HNICEARTH:

You bugging you lunkhead.

You ain't no northerner. You a Ronu orchin. Stop betraying your identity you miserable dunce.

Back to issue at hand, focus on the thread and make your comments and stop evading the thread in a coward-like manner.
Lol.
lgb0s are so paînèd about Yorûba to the point that whoever doesn't support them is a Yorûba, Tinubu raked in millions of votes from the north, but somehow, according to lgb0s, Yorûba made Tinubu president same way u all h8ed the north because Buhari was d president.
I guess u are even scared of the north.
Wake up son.
Yorûbas are aIways proud of their heritage they are not Iike u lgb0s who cIaim to be Jews because u have nothing to be proud of.
I am not a Yorûba, I must have typed it over a thousand times on this forum.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 1:15am On Dec 10, 2023
JagabanB:

Lol.
lgb0s are so paînèd about Yorûba to the point that whoever doesn't support them is a Yorûba, Tinubu raked in millions of votes from the north, but somehow, according to lgb0s, Yorûba made Tinubu president same way u all h8ed the north because Buhari was d president.
I guess u are even scared of the north.
Wake up son.
Yorûbas are aIways proud of their heritage they are not Iike u lgb0s who cIaim to be Jews because u have nothing to be proud of.
I am not a Yorûba, I must have typed it over a thousand times on this forum.

Dude focus on the thread. Stop being a coward. Say something about the thread in solidarity to your jagaban against the arewa. Voluntary slaves know nothing but how to deflect. Stop being a coward dunce.

Embrace your identity and say shit!
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by seunayantokun(m): 2:19am On Dec 10, 2023
First they fought for Elrufai who is known for continuous crafty elimination of southern Kaduna people and communities because they are not fulani Muslims, removed southern Kaduna people from position of power by removing them from key political offices, e.g. deputy governor or governor office, paid killer fulani militias for jobs well done for him and other fulanisation protagonists, Muslim fulani herdsmen terrorists have killed and sent innocent people to IDP camps across the North, Deborah, Leah Saribu, etc killed, those lawyers didn't rise, but now that they were affected, they want justice. You can see how evil they are.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by abiona36622: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2023
All the victims from 2016 should sue.But this people are somewhat hypocritical tho . Why didn’t they make all this noise the numerous times it happened in the past administration?All the victims from 2016 should sue.But this people are somewhat hypocritical tho . Why didn’t they make all this noise the numerous times it happened in the past administration?...
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by bdon123(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-northern-lawyers-to-sue-fg-over-kaduna-killings/
Tank God they are using their forum sensibly this time around.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Dude focus on the thread. Stop being a coward. Say something about the thread in solidarity to your jagaban against the arewa. Voluntary slaves know nothing but how to deflect. Stop being a coward dunce.

Embrace your identity and say shit!
I say u are out of what to say, isn't it?
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2023
Kepukepu:
southeast no join abeg.
Yesso.. let them do their things.

No kepu kepu.. no Hun Hun Hun.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2023
JagabanB:

Northerners are considered to be less human and hardly found on NL. Don't blame him.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by shakdav(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-northern-lawyers-to-sue-fg-over-kaduna-killings/
We all know your problem in the north, this incident happen in the northern part of kaduna that is why the noise is lould and the president, CDS, COAS, are not on same page with the muslim northern, we can see that previously it happen during the tenure of Buhari we did not hear their voice ooh, all of a suddenly we are hearing this that from them, because they were Muslim... The question is that if it was in southern kaduna will all this noise happen, or If it was in Jos will all the northern voice be rises like this.. Or if it was Atiku on the throne of the seat of Nigeria president will they be disturb like this..
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by shakdav(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
bdon123:

Tank God they are using their forum sensibly this time around.

What kind of forum are they using well, let me tell u, if it was in the south part of kaduna u will never there voice ooh, it is because it happen in the northern part of kaduna that is why are Muslims all,
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by shakdav(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Tinubu, Him Yoruba GOC of 1Div and Yoruba COAS is in trouble. Dem Don buy market for Aboki hand.

Nothing go happen, they every part if the country will be sueing federal government be that, abi you want make secret bost off of the hook about the spouseship of all those, Boko haram, bandit, fulani herdsmen
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by bdon123(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
shakdav:

What kind of forum are they using well, let me tell u, if it was in the south part of kaduna u will never there voice ooh, it is because it happen in the northern part of kaduna that is why are Muslims all,
U should know my now the northern muslims dont see northern christians as their brother.they will prefer to deal wit an igbo or yoruba man than hav their northern brother hav anything. The only group that speaks for sothern kaduna interest is SOKAPU.ACF is for northern Muslims interest only.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by shakdav(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
bdon123:

U should know my now the northern muslims dont see northern christians as their brother.they will prefer to deal wit an igbo or yoruba man than hav their northern brother hav anything. The only group that speaks for sothern kaduna interest is SOKAPU.ACF is for northern Muslims interest only.

Yes we all know that, ACF is a muslim group of northern people, because they are seeing the christian in the north as a treat to them... And the christian will continue to grow surpass them in future
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
JagabanB:

I say u are out of what to say, isn't it?

Northern lawyers to sue FG-tinubu over kaduna killings.

Say something man. Stop acting like a coward and say something about the thread. Be a man!

Such voluntary slave
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by robbase: 1:26am On Dec 11, 2023
North my arse. During buhari's tenure, they never complained, when such occurred, but they a making noise because a southerner is in power. Thunder fire Lord Lugard and his ashawo.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Northern lawyers to sue FG-tinubu over kaduna killings.

Say something man. Stop acting like a coward and say something about the thread. Be a man!

Such voluntary slave
When u are tired of moàñing, u will take a break.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Northerners are considered to be less human and hardly found on NL. Don't blame him.
Obi needed the votes of those considered Iess humans few months ago.
Obidents crïéd about Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Abuja 25%, etc, I didn't know the Iess humans were so important.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by optionalY09: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
If i am Tinubu i will use this opportunity to move all the military base away from the North.

I will not only shake the tables i will shake all the structures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Persons In Kabo, Niger State / Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.