Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,180 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings (9791 Views)

Kano Emirates: Northern Lawyers Give Gov Yusuf 48 Hours Ultimatum / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack / 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
JagabanB:

When u are tired of moàñing, u will take a break.

Nah bwoy, I am committed to making sure you do the right thing. Fight for your jagaban. Stand on his mandate against these guys. Dont be a coward.

Shashasha munafikin banza
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Nah bwoy, I am committed to making sure you do the right thing. Fight for your jagaban. Stand on his mandate against these guys. Dont be a coward.

Shashasha munafikin banza
People supporting Jagaban are not móbs like u folks.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
JagabanB:

They are mobs when it comes to insulting well meaning southerners but turn cowards when northerners bark.

Voluntary slaves
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
HNICEARTH:

They are mobs when it comes to insulting well meaning southerners but turn cowards when northerners bark.

Voluntary slaves
Lol.
People iñsuIting well meaning southerners are Obidents.
Tinubu got more votes from the north than the entire South, most especially he got more votes in NW than in SW, but u Obidents decided to h8 on Yorûbas for no reason and u assume anyone supporting Tinubu is a Yorûba.
LOL.
U guys really sûck.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
JagabanB:

Lol.
Tinubu got more votes from the north than the entire South, most especially he got more votes in NW than in SW, but u Obidents decided to h8 on Yorûbas for no reason and u assume anyone supporting Tinubu is a Yorûba.
LOL.
U guys really sûck.

Lol.
LOL.
U guys really sûck.

Coward!
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Lol.
LOL.
U guys really sûck.

Coward!
U don't have anything to say again?
Èmpty barreIs always making nóísé.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
JagabanB:

Makaryaci, wawa kawai!
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Makaryaci, wawa kawai!
Baban wawa, Dan shege kawai!!!
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2023
JagabanB:

Baban wawa, Dan shege kawai!!!

Baban wawa, Dan shege kawai!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin

What's baban wawa? undecided It's not your turf , stick to your Ronu omo werey.

Mastiyaci, Jahili, kazami dan shegiya

1 Like

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Baban wawa, Dan shege kawai!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin

What's baban wawa? undecided It's not your turf , stick to your Ronu omo werey.

Mastiyaci, Jahili, kazami dan shegiya
I don't talk about turf, u are assIicking the north now?
LOL.
U will àss Iick the north and u will not get the presidency.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
JagabanB:

LOL.
U will àss Iick the north and u will not get the presidency.

LOL.
U will àss Iick the north and u will not get the presidency. Clown!

🤡you initially claimed to be a northerner until I busted your bubble. Be proud of who you are and your history of cowardice.

Butulu kawai!
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
HNICEARTH:

LOL.
U will àss Iick the north and u will not get the presidency. Clown!

🤡you initially claimed to be a northerner until I busted your bubble. Be proud of who you are and your history of cowardice.

Butulu kawai!
I wón't drag where I come from with u, it's a topic I have overtime and time again here.
I always state it clearly here that I am not a Yorûba.
I type it here everyday over 5 times.
But u can continue to f00I urself about my origin, I doñ't have a problem with that.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 5:50am On Dec 15, 2023
JagabanB:

I wón't drag where I come from with u, it's a topic I have overtime and time again here.
But u can continue to f00I urself about my origin, I doñ't have a problem with that.

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2023
HNICEARTH:

I love ur tèàrs already.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

I love ur tèàrs already.

I love ur tèàrs already

1 Like

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
JagabanB:

Obi needed the votes of those considered Iess humans few months ago.
Obidents crïéd about Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Abuja 25%, etc, I didn't know the Iess humans were so important.
They needed to be upgraded to human status since we shared the same time and space. Only Obi could have done it. Now they regret not having an Obi. They are the newest wailers in town.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
They needed to be upgraded to human status since we shared the same time and space. Only Obi could have done it. Now they regret not having an Obi. They are the newest wailers in town.
Anambra regrèttèd having Obi.
Obi will long for their votes and will never get it in his Iifètîmé.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2023
JagabanB:

Anambra regrèttèd having Obi.
Obi will long for their votes and will never get it in his Iifètîmé.
Obi got 99% votes in Anambra in the last election, which Anambra are you talking about you red-roofer? Is it the one in Osun state? grin

I love your tears grin
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Obi got 99% votes in Anambra in the last election, which Anambra are you talking about you red-roofer? Is it the one in Osun state? grin

I love your tears grin
These people of Anambra and the others who voted him because of trîbè.

Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
JagabanB:

These people of Anambra and the others who voted him because of trîbè.
While you also voted for an international drug baron and certificate forger because he is a fellow yellow bar.

I love your tears!
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by JagabanB: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
While you also voted for an international drug baron and certificate forger because he is a fellow yellow bar.

I love your tears!
U all went to court and was put to shàmè about the certificate stuff.
More like a child cryîñg now.
Obi will NOT be president of Nigerîà, we won't vote him.
U can continue to móàñ.
Re: Northern Lawyers To Sue FG Over Kaduna Killings by HNICEARTH: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
JagabanB:

I love ur tèàrs already.

Aha! You back from your slumber? Welcome back slow poke

Talking about tears, you mean this one; Ebi Npa wa oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Court Grants Orji Kalu Leave To Apply For Order To Stop EFCC From Arresting Him / I'm In Love With This Professor Soludo's Daughter - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.