Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? (2124 Views)

What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! / Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor / Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Testiebobo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Oya it is time for me to get my answers. For those who have been students in the late 90s and early 20s, between iconic garri and the popular indomie, which one makes the day? Even till date
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by immortalcrown(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Even noodles knows it would have not met any consumer alive if not that Garri has been at work.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Bliss52: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
kiss

I can't place one above other... noddles and Garri both are fast food that help filled me up at certain times

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Stephen0mozzy: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Even noodles knows it would have met any consumer alive if not that Garri has been at work.

Lol....you have said it all.

Thread Closed. Till tomorrow, indomie gives libation to the Elder Countryman Garri

4 Likes

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Haakeem(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
There's this girl I've been ordering noodles and eggs from these days, I don't know what she adds to it.
Very appetizing and just 500 naira.
If not I thought of what Garri had done for me, I would have picked that girl indomie over it😩

1 Like

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Zonefree(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
I can trade 4 cartons of indomie for a painter of Garri.

7 Likes

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by phorget(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Garri before indomie anytime anyday, Garri is the real definition of a fast food. Just pour it inside water and food is ready but you'll still need to waste your gas/kero/charcoal/wood to boil indomie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Zonefree(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Haakeem:
There's this girl I've been ordering noodles and eggs from these days, I don't know what she adds to it.
Very appetizing and just 500 naira.
If not I thought of what Garri had done for me, I would have picked that girl indomie over it😩
Be sincere, if you're to choose between that girl and 4 cups of Garri, who will choose?

1 Like

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by ItisWell22(f): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
I think it’s quite unfair to put garri side by side with indomie, in a competition.

Really unfair. 😟

3 Likes

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Haakeem(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Zonefree:

Be sincere, if you're to choose between that girls indomie and 4 cups of Garri, who will choose?
indomie not the girl.

Gari of course.

1 Like

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Gadafii: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
This is an insult to garri πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by eepeepook: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bored kid.
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Oche211(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Even noodles knows it would have not met any consumer alive if not that Garri has been at work.

You are right.

Garri all the way
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by LowKeyManny: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Garri has been saving lives since 1776. Please put some respek when speaking about garri.
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Garri na OG... Expecially with well sliced onions.
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Nicepoker(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Garri takes the pole position. Indomie is a curse. The rate at which girls spread their legs for indomie Is quite alarming. grin

1 Like

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Starboytwo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
A whole Garri na him una dey whine like this...

Of all foodstuffs I dey carry go school, na my garri ijebu I dey lock inside my bag wey get lock. Rice, beans, indomie etc ain't got nothing on me.

If my precious Garri finish like this, beginning of the end don start be that.

2 Likes

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bliss52:
kiss

I can't place one above other... noddles and Garri both are fast food that help filled me up at certain times

but indomie is now cheaper and efficient than gaari, with #1k, you can get indomie cooked eat and satisfied but with #1k, you won't understand yourself. Let's say you need #400 gaari, #300 sugar, #100 water, it can't be compere with 2hungry man size with 2eggs fried Ontop.
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Nobodyany1: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
In all, we all must remember that Garri no need advert to sell...
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by pansophist(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
The fact that garri still sells more than noodles, even without all the fancy advertisement, just goes to show you who is the boss. \\

Besides, comot from big cities. There are places you go in Nigeria, and they dont know noodles, and probably the whole community havent eaten it before.

But GARRI? its universal. Infact we eat garri first, then use indomie as snacks on top.

Its like comparing the Oga (the boss) with the Oba (the king). Please dont try it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Kristalite: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
phorget:
Garri before indomie anytime anyday, Garri is the real definition of a fast food. Just pour it inside water and food is ready but you'll still need to waste your gas/kero/charcoal/wood to boil indomie.

And still wait for it to done ahbi u wan chop am raw meanwhile a bowl of soaked garri don go down😁😁😏
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Kingluqman(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:
kiss

To drink Garri, u no go need to fill your gas ooo. Think about it grin
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by deanoffaculty: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2023
I can give you rice, noodles and every other food items .....but not my Ijebu Gaari! I dey keep am pass my ATM cards. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.
Even if I eat the most delicious meal on planet Earth, I will balance the equation with Ijebu Gaari plus GNut and chilled H2O.
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by Londonland: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
but indomie is now cheaper and efficient than gaari, with #1k, you can get indomie cooked eat and satisfied but with #1k, you won't understand yourself. Let's say you need #400 gaari, #300 sugar, #100 water, it can't be compere with 2hungry man size with 2eggs fried Ontop.
what's this one saying
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2023
Londonland:
what's this one saying
when last did you comprehend anything? Gaari has soaked your brain
Re: Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? by CHRISTFUCKER: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2023
Indomie for life

You fit use am fork any b40

Garri no fit go anywhere except area boys

(1) (Reply)

Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. / She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.