Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Need Your Words Of Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Words Of Advice (694 Views)

A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. / In Your Words: What's The Difference Between Dating And Courtship? / Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Words Of Advice by BillKay(f): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
My friend is in luv wit a guy whom oda gals r also trippin 4 nd wants 2 have him by all means,they r all competitin 2 be d girl dat will walk down d aile wit d guy. Should she continue in d race of luv or give up?
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
Total badness.
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by Sundayademola(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
@op,since when did rship become do or die affair,tell that your friend if not you to edge in.*smh*
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by omega25red(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
whats so great about the guy? what makes them all think he is mr. right?

depending on what you say then i will give a good advice
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by ronkebp(f): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
He is going to use all of them and dump when he is tired of the game.
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by Rocktation(f): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2011
This your friend get time oo. What'§ up with hε̲̣r? Not enough 'toasters'?
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by lindabon: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2011
OP, "A guy that every girl wants"! noooooo way
Recipe for heart attack>>>>> Tell your friend to run and never look back  undecided undecided undecided

omega25red:

whats so great about the guy?

Maybe the guy is a "fine boy"!  undecided
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by BillKay(f): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
omega25red:

whats so great about the guy? what makes them all think he is mr. right?

depending on what you say then i will give a good advice
accordin 2 my friend-she says d guy is her dream man,he has everytin she has ever desired in a guy nd she cant just watch someoda gal take him away 4rm her. If u were her wat would u do?
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2011
BillKay:

accordin 2 my friend-she says d guy is her dream man,he has everytin she has ever desired in a guy nd she cant just watch someoda gal take him away 4rm her. If u were her wat would u do?
what does he have that shez crazy about? Moiney? cheesy
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by BillKay(f): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
sauer:

what does he have that shez crazy about? Moiney? cheesy
lol. Its not only money dat keeps a gal glued 2 her guy maybe he's got a good way of treatin ladies right*guess work*
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Op! It's not a do or die affair really. But i'm not going to marginalize the competition as utterly superfluous. Why? because everybody likes a good thing! It's not her fault that the good thing she likes, is being admired by a number of people at the same time. What i'd advise for your friend to do is to use the "Reverse psychology!" Let her step up her game, and be one step ahead of the competition. Dont throw yourself on him, cos believe it or not, men are actually more intelligent than they look. A man would easily decipher who truly has that homely feel to her, than someone trying so hard to impress him and inadvertently looking so damned stu[b]p[/b]id before him! Even if una like, make una be hundred! There must be something unique about her that must catch his eye. . .

Fish plenty for river, but if na the biggest fish catch your eye, abeg, cast your net too. If you no catch am, we go know say you no catch am than to dey bite finger dey cry "Had i known". . . There is no harm in trying abegi!. . .[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Single Parent Or Divorcee As Your First Husband Or Wife? / How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work / What Is Luv In Ur Own Words?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.