Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife (46599 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Has Failed As Second Most Prominent Politician - Laolu Akand / Umahi Predicts Tinubu Victory, Picks Obi As Second Favorite / Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Okortor: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Honestly it's really sad seeing iba gani Adams marrying another wife, I personally erelu mojisola Adams and she's a great woman,n she doesn't deserve what her husband did, I hope she's been consoled and treated right as the first wife? Fear Men!!!!!!!
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Many will look at it like this is how he paid back that woman who suffered with him, he once stated that this his first wife had several miscarriages, about 18 for several years of their marriage before God answered their prayers and blessed their union with fruit of the womb which the whole world celebrated with them both then.

Gani Adams was full of love and praise for this his first wife that everyone was pleasantly surprised to see his romantic side. I believe his first wife was probably one of those all over the newspapers that time when Gani Adams was being incarcerated, begging everyone to plead with FG under Pa Obasanjo to release Iba Gani.

This is why I believe that success is a magnifying lens. If you have a spouse, once he is yet to attain power and wealth, whatever character he is displaying is not yet his true character yet o. Wait until he acquires wealth, power and money.

Congratulations to them both o. It's just necessary to salute, honor and acknowledge the woman who tended the tree under which the Delta woman found shade.

If his first wife is heartbroken about this, he should console her. She should remain strong and do her best especially for her children even if her husband did not show her the amount of love she expected. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Babaken(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Evening newspaper turn second wife congratulations.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by izubext007: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Goddess marry juju
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by t2luv1: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Odin13:
Yoruba women must be so ashamed of themselves

Wetin do make other tribe no marry them..

But their Yoruba men go proudly go marry from other tribe

.. leave their women still Dey brag on top am

Depression no go kee Yoruba women..

The act is bad..

I’ve never heard another tribe marry Yoruba woman..
It’s shameful

Really !!! I know three Yoruba women that all Doctors married to other tribes in this country called USA

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Odin13: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
t2luv1:

Really !!! I know three Yoruba women that all Doctors married to other tribes in this country called USA

US I know plenty of them.. even.in Uk..

But why curve your kind?
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Slurity(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
As Aare ona kakanfo, 2 wives is just a starting point. powerful man like him is respected by his number of his wife.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Slurity(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Odin13:
Yoruba women must be so ashamed of themselves

Wetin do make other tribe no marry them..

But their Yoruba men go proudly go marry from other tribe

.. leave their women still Dey brag on top am

Depression no go kee Yoruba women..

The act is bad..

I’ve never heard another tribe marry Yoruba woman..
It’s shameful
YOU ARE JUST TALKING TRASH. HATRED OR IGNORANCE?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by mywells: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Men and liability are like 5 and 6,to marry woman is the next agenda,can't he buy a farm land and plant crops that are profitable and buy machinery and employ workers to work on the farm land,just to employ a woman to service his perishable preek for lust.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by t2luv1: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Many will look at it like this is how he paid back that woman who suffered with him, he once stated that this his first wife had several miscarriages, about 18 for several years of their marriage before God answered their prayers and blessed their union with fruit of the womb which the whole world celebrated with them both then.

Gani Adams was full of love and praise for this his first wife that everyone was pleasantly surprised to see his romantic side. I believe his first wife was probably one of those all over the newspapers that time when Gani Adams was being incarcerated, begging everyone to plead with FG under Pa Obasanjo to release Iba Gani.

This is why I believe that success is a magnifying lens. If you have a spouse, once he is yet to attain power and wealth, whatever character he is displaying is not yet his true character yet o. Wait until he acquires wealth, power and money.

Congratulations to them both o. It's just necessary to salute, honor and acknowledge the woman who tended the tree under which the Delta woman found shade.

If his first wife is heartbroken about this, he should console her. She should remain strong and do her best especially for her children even if her husband did not show her the amount of love she expected. Check my signature for free stuffs!

18 miscarriages !!!! I guess we can rename that woman's womb "Old Faithful'
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by t2luv1: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Slurity:
As Aare ona kakanfo, 2 wives is just a starting point. powerful man like him is respected by his number of his wife.

define powerful ?
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by AliEzeOlu: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
As a man, you are a Big Mumu if you struggle to get or keep a girl.

You are the prize.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Slurity(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
t2luv1:

define powerful ?
Slap Gani Adams anytime you see him and learn the practical definition once and for all.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by t2luv1: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Slurity:
Slap Gani Adams anytime you see him and learn the practical definition once and for all.

Not when I am packing heat. I can slap that Negro and he ain't gonna do nothing. My deuce deuce 22 handgun says otherwise. You get my drift. Like the American Express commercial "Never Leave Home Without It"
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by t2luv1: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Okortor:
Honestly it's really sad seeing iba gani Adams marrying another wife, I personally erelu mojisola Adams and she's a great woman,n she doesn't deserve what her husband did, I hope she's been consoled and treated right as the first wife? Fear Men!!!!!!!

Why Console? !!!!! Just because a man went man on her. She knew the deal when she married a Muslim man so please spare me the theatrics,

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Postinor: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
BloomingDale:
See him ugly face. Nigerian men always thinking about toto. Don’t go and think about how you would safeguard and develop your region.

On the other hand some women dey try sha.
I need your pussy,I want to cum
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
chopnaira:

They weren't the one getting thrown off the plane for being smelly or drinking water used in washing dead people.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I no fit laugh
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by mclloyd22: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by SonOfDSoil01: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Philistine:
Yorubas are not proud of their women, they keep running to other tribes for their missing rib, because Yoruba women lack culinary skills and also have poor hygiene, in some decades from now, when the offspring of such relationships start running for public office, they would start screaming ronu. Very insecure and timid people.
you are just plain sick in the head, was the woman forced at gun point to marry him? What’s your business how two grown about chose their partner? Yoruba man are one of the most sought after by most women of other ethnic group, and that doesn’t not stop us from also marry our women.

Yoruba women on the other hand most likely will rather remain single than marry from a primitive culture that has no respect for women and still think they are not entitled to inheritance, wonder why your women will rather a well civilised and sophisticated yoruba demon grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by olamike02: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Gani is the richest and strongest Yoruba man at the moment. Congrats to him
In your dreams abi. 🤔
That fortunate carpenter are one of those GEJ empowered with Nigeria money. What's the source of his money if not the contract GEJ have the Odua movement he led then Richest indeed.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Niyi4321: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ensa777:
Men be doing men.
When older men marry 20s girl,who will 20s and 30s men marry?

Where's the bro code in this? cool
You can't understand if aren't a guy.
It's far more sacred.
Nobody likes to battle with a leader rubber that's already getting dried

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Niyi4321: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Why are you bloody defending her? Don't you men have a problem with women marrying well to do men?
Nope. There's more than enough to go round for the rest of us.
Besides men to dos shouldn't sleep with their two eyes closed after marrying a girl that supposed belong to guys
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Godofwar247(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Gani is the richest and strongest Yoruba man at the moment. Congrats to him
BABA don use labour party cash out take marry pinopino...
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Caseless: 2:23am On Dec 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Gani no try!

Even if his wife doesn't say anything, it's painful that a woman would come to have a share in the "will".
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by ariesbull: 5:42am On Dec 12, 2023
Myhusband:

you're pained, 90% of Yoruba married women, married who

Yoruba matters always make you immigrants monkeys jealous but who cares, you just started

Pusey must be exploit, better lock your sister inside shop, Yoruba guys is picking her soon grin

The truth is that top Yoruba men don't like marrying Yoruba women
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Myhusband(m): 5:59am On Dec 12, 2023
ariesbull:

The truth is that top Yoruba men don't like marrying Yoruba women

just as your women are leaving your men to married outsider right?

so majority of Yoruba men have Igbo wives? that's how unreasonable you people can be

this is low self esteem and low IQ at its peak! Yoruba women are what Igbo ladies want to be

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Myhusband(m): 6:10am On Dec 12, 2023
Odin13:

Hey!!!’

Coming from a Yoruba man grin

Yoruba ke !!!

Your people don leave you run grin

Which kain disgrace ..

Person wan type about igbos .. begin explain Yoruba lifestyle grin

Yoruba no go kee person

Next!

the

the joke is on you and your oversabi tribe

I remembered how you abuse Peter obi because you want another Fulani to be elected, Tinubu ruined your heart desires hence your hate on Yorubas but I want to assure you, you just started grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Myhusband(m): 6:11am On Dec 12, 2023
Odin13:

Weak.. grin

Drowning Yoruba boy trashy trash

Make your Yoruba brothers catch you.. grin. Dem go too cut you use your skull well..

Dey play..

We gree say Igbo girls be this and that

Go marry your Yoruba girl naaa .. ah ah

Una Dey curve una kind ..

Shame !!!

you hate to hear the truth, it's you Igbo hallmark meanwhile when are you relocating Kaduna back to East to developed your land
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by ariesbull: 6:21am On Dec 12, 2023
Myhusband:

just as your women are leaving your men to married outsider right?

so majority of Yoruba men have Igbo wives? that's how unreasonable you people can be

this is low self esteem and low IQ at its peak! Yoruba women are what Igbo ladies want to be
lol

Don't worry in the next 20 yrs Ooni will be half Igbo

Half Igbo will rule Yoruba directly or indirectly
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Myhusband(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2023
ariesbull:
lol
Don't worry in the next 20 yrs Ooni will be half Igbo

Half Igbo will rule Yoruba directly or indirectly

clown! half Igbo indeed, what's half Igbo? are Igbo incomplete species

deluded mummies
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by ottersberger(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

You siddon, create time, come still get mind write this long epistle on top anoda man's private life, the crux of which you are not even knowledgeable about. Wait, no vex o, make I even ask. Some of una get jobs like dis, abi na Nairaland be una vocation?.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by ariesbull: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2023
Myhusband:

clown! half Igbo indeed, what's half Igbo? are Igbo incomplete species

deluded mummies
... Rhodes Na sample of what will happen.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by tbliss22(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2023
Ensa777:
Men be doing men.
When older men marry 20s girl,who will 20s and 30s men marry?

Where's the bro code in this? cool

That is why men will always develop themselves to acquire wealth and power because they will always look attractive.....

Ladies should ensure they get picked earlier 30 and below because once they cross 35 years.... Only very few men look their way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.