Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking (70187 Views)

Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Blackdisciple(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
I come dey pity the dude because na so so F dem go dey F every time cos fear who no fear slim girls oo grin grin
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by israelmao(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
There's no sense in this needless and attention-seeking display.They're just out to create scene.

4 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by olisaEze(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing wrong here
These are two crazy individuals who are fond of each other
And he sure me die say this girl go like gbola

I love ladies that don't pretend not to love gbola

Remind me of two isoko girls have been with

The memory of those ladies will never leave my mind
Wait a minute is it just a normal thing to all isoko girls or have been meeting the right one
Isoko girls have this empathy, pity and sympathy hormones towards thier man. They don't demand financial assistance too much, they are good in bed and always ready to bang. They are caring and somehow different from other normal dramatic women..they get wet and get to orgasm easily at every little touch
If as a young niggarrrr I'm getting ready to think of marriage in the future I will contact anyone of their two be it five years or twn years from now because I still save their number on my Gmail. A sane man can not throw away those two women like that

You mean Itsekiri women, because na so so scam full Isoko girls dia head! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Richyfj(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
The marriage is nolonger sacriet. Most church allow wear the white gound..
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by soccerlite: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lolzzzzz

After few months story go change to it's not food, I'm tired, I'm kinikan

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by ThunderFireAgba: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
That mod wey dey ban me, your father left balls. You no wise, agbado ronus
N
Bros na dem Agbado pig mods. You know them, I not fit mention

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Goodnewsforlife: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Drsnives:
Kweeeeeeke oo.
The drug Baron is dealing with agbadorians seriously
at age 34 with nothing to show for it, u still never get sense

Nawah for u oooo

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by emperor4love(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
We go show there pikin them tomorrow, wat there parents are back in days

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by davidque007(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
wayward bunch.....these ones have been busy long before marriage
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Goodnewsforlife: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
We4all:
Some people act so irresponsibly that you begin to wonder whether they have family members.
I just keep wondering if they don’t have family members who will see this picture

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by IamANigerianMan: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
I came across this pre wedding picture and thought I should share. What's your thoughts on this kinda picture?

The comments from the post is even funnier than the picture
This generation is one of the most useless generation , no wonder their leaders don't take them serious

3 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by mabea: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
You could imagine where they met
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Bahamas95(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:
A closer view of her mouth, you'll agree with me that girl is very good at blów jobs.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by ConfidentialDoc: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Daddy would be proud
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Justiceleague1: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Abeg leave them...bit across but leave them
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by coputa(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
wink
chiiraq802:
Na preeq dey hungry dis one. She go still find more outside. na dere way.

Nigerian girls are Useless. All of them.
Including ya sisters
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by BluntCrazeMan: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
I came across this pre wedding picture and thought I should share. What's your thoughts on this kinda picture?

She go still get tired shaa..
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by lexrichy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Initial gragra

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by frankoben(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Haba na u get am na, nobody dey follow you drag am....wait till una reach house before u grab it.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Bostin(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
When Yahoo is marrying Olosho ...
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by wallaze(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Drsnives:
Kweeeeeeke oo.
The drug Baron is dealing with agbadorians seriously

How this thing wey u talk take relate
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by bikefab(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
She came for the Dick...
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by famousroland(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
IJ comedy...she is a skit maker so this is her way of trending
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Alpharey: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
This lady's name must be Pricklia🤣🤣
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Starhearts: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing wrong here
These are two crazy individuals who are fond of each other
And he sure me die say this girl go like gbola

I love ladies that don't pretend not to love gbola

Remind me of two isoko girls have been with

The memory of those ladies will never leave my mind
Wait a minute is it just a normal thing to all isoko girls or have been meeting the right one
Isoko girls have this empathy, pity and sympathy hormones towards thier man. They don't demand financial assistance too much, they are good in bed and always ready to bang. They are caring and somehow different from other normal dramatic women..they get wet and get to orgasm easily at every little touch
If as a young niggarrrr I'm getting ready to think of marriage in the future I will contact anyone of their two be it five years or ten years from now because I still save their number on my Gmail. A sane man can not throw away those two women like that

Go nd repent

3 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Bullet01(f): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Olosho
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Rejouir: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
When a yahoo boy falls inlove with a hook up girl.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by greypencils: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
You cannot shame the shameless
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by almarthins(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

Gbola wey go tire am
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by almarthins(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

Gbola wey go tire am tongue
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Quebec91(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bo lies there
Zonefree:
A closer view of her mouth, you'll agree with me that girl is very good at blów jobs.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by JaySmart4422: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
When things like this make headline on social media
The first thing that comes to mind is
If the people involve have parents

Next you question the parenting pattern

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Confessions Of A Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.