Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? (5046 Views)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / One Wrong Turn......true Story / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by mrwils(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
it just could not work out. I was 20 and she was 25.I had a girlfriend and she had a fiance.I was in school and she was a worker.I was in abuja and she was in lagos. Her parents hammered on the need to get married my parents told me to face my books . She made me happy and I did too.What were we doing when we couldm't be together even if we wanted to.Finaly,she was cheating and so was I.We both knew that this love had to die.I spoke to a friend and he told me to quit.I called her up and that was it.It broke her heart and it broke mine.I heard her cry for the first time.I felt my heart melt like a burning candle as she asked why.I told her I felt guilt that I was betraying the other person who loved me.We both said ok as we said bye.The next morning I wake up and think I made a mistake
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by slimyem: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
Eyaaaa, sorry.
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by Cuddlemii: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
@op

Why are u all about the negative. Its past tense. You learned from your mistakes and moved on. If you keep talking about it then you are bound to hurt the more. Let me remix your topic a little. How was your best smooch.

It was lovely because I was in love and you?
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by tellwisdom: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2011
Hmm!! Nice song undecided undecided. write me on youbemumu@yahoo.com so i produce you. angry angry
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by iice(f): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2011
You get what you ask for. 
Am with cuddlemi on this. . .past is not something you can change.  But the present is something you can do a thing about.
I have no worst heartbreak. My heartbreaks usually come from things like superchicklets not winning or a disappointment in someone i care about. Heartbreaks are part of life. . .a growing experience.
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by MoneyRule(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
. . . . . . . then she died, i was so heartbroken!
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by kpolli(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
Is this a nursery rhyme?
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by fateavon4u(f): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
mine happened last yr December 23.when we first met in 2004,he was married and i was in a relationship(first love relationship)then we met again at chiamanda's book signing in Amsterdam and decided to met for coffee after the signing,then he told me that he was divorced and a whole lot of other things.shortly after that we started dating and i rem he used to say that i help get his life back on track and all that.after constant traveling across the pond on both sides and getting the stamp of approval from both the kids,he popped the question on our 2nd yr anniversary.i decided to come back home and start wt the arrangement bt i suddenly fell sick shortly after my trip back home.almost everyone in my family were convinced that it was jazz but alot of test,it was discovered that i had grave's disease(hyperthyroidism).i battled wt that for a few months and the marriage arrangements started.the whole items on the list was done and the traditional marriage dated was fixed for the 26th dec (the same date my parent did their own traditional marriage back in the day).i have always wanted a small ceremony wt just family and few friends but he and my parents wants a big elaborate wedding.to cut the story short,the last time we speak on the phone he sounded a bit off (i guess it was be cos we had a big quarrel the day before cos he kept shifting his arrival date for flimsy reasons.i even asked he if he was having seconds and he said no,i rem joking abt elope and having a small ceremony by the beach or a river or sum-tin.the next day on my way to calabar to pay for the honeymoon thingy,i received an email saying it was over.i remember feeling like i was short of air in the car,i came down from the car and cldnt stop walking,i was so confused.i ended up spend the rest of the day sending tx msgs to everyone i cldnt get my hands on,cancelling bookings and the rest.my mom and my suppose to be mom in law fainted,my dad cried,my brothers wanted to killed the dude, the one tin i forgot to cancel was the cake and it arrived that day and everyone was trying to hide it from me but it came at the rite time, lol, its was horrible.i cried constantly for 3mths,refused to even leave my room for wks, its was insane, just a chain reaction of craziness
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by chioma134: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
@fateavon4u, I feel for u,sister. You'll surely laugh again IJN.
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by ronkebp(f): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Fateavon4u. that is so sad!!!!! he is the one that lost, God knows you need someone far better than him, that was why He allowed that to happen. I believe that 'everything work together for good''
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by fateavon4u(f): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
Thanks,ladies
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by mashnino(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
and u dint kill the idiot, ^^^vewi touching
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by fateavon4u(f): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
mashnino:

and u dint kill the , ^^^vewi touching
kill what,mashnino?.
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by mashnino(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
fateavon4u:

kill what,mashnino?.

kill the fool na,
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by fateavon4u(f): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
I cld have done dat,actually i thot abt it.first,my dad pleaded wt mine nt 2 do anytin stupid(we both think alike so he kind of nos what i was thinkin of doin 2 hm).secondly,i cnt imagine hurting hm in anyway(i finally realized dat nd gave up d hope for revenge).
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by mashnino(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
criously i feel for you, onlyGOD knows if you will ever trust any man
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by fateavon4u(f): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2011
I will have 2 try,mashnino, its a gradual process.
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by mashnino(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2011
hmmm, d guy really F'd up, u deserve bera joor, dnt mind him
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by fateavon4u(f): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2011
Thanks,mashnino
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by Onegai(f): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2011
mmm
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by 195(f): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2011
^u didnt say anything bout you eating his money cos i know that's you ladies handiwork angry angry
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by Onegai(f): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2011
Nope, I used to encourage him to save (I knew how much his mortgage was). I even bought him a house-warming gift and souvenir from my trip.
Meanllywilly: 190-sir! I dey hail you, na you make me join nairaland.
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by mashnino(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2011
Onegai:

Mine was humiliating. We were family friends and his family encouraged it after he told me he liked me. We bonded long-distance and the wahala was this girl he was dating online (he had never met her, he said he had tried getting rid of her, but she'd cry and tell him she loved him). There was so much drama, I even did some daft things, I kept asking him if he was in a relationship (their fb love was very public and my family got mad at me for answering him), but he'd hedge on the answer and beg me to come see him. Meanwhile, I'd hear conflicting stories of what he had said. He had a recent loss, so I felt he was emotionally unstable and was prepared to wait for him. I went to see him briefly, we fought, made up, no sex, and both wanted more. He said he was going to end it with the other girl. In a week, he says he's not sure I like him, starts treating me badly. She came over for 3 months, I never heard from him again (but he's uploading pics of them and loving her on fb wall, friends told me) and when I try to say hi or even happy bday, she either insults me thru his email or text or impersonates him to find out what I want (on his bb and he blocked me on fb after). I fell really sick. Everyone was right, he never really liked me. I've moved on.

you wuld ve started gettin rid of him since wen u noticed. but sowie 4 d lost sha
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by fateavon4u(f): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2011
Onegai,sometimes we get so blind wt love da we cnt even c d obvious,but hey,we all make one mistake or d oda whn it come to matters of d heart,noone is perfect in these tins.as 4 d humilatn,i feel ur pain,pele.
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by born2boink(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2011
Story of my girlfriend before she met me kept me amusing always,
He was dating a guy in 2nd street to her house, they both spent 4 yrs and the guy was the first person to disvirgin her; she claimed, she went to the guy house one day and he figured some distraction from one of his neigbour around trying to convinced her that he was not around, she  said; she pretended and said she would wait outside, as soon as the neigbour take a move around, she quickly went to the guy door apartment and she saw shoes of lady and a guy outside, she smashed the door immediately, she said,Na life akpako she saw, they we Bleep each other life with her close friend in that area,

The girl said, Na cry she cried reach out and on getting home, Parent ask what happened and she even get mind to talk, Na double slap from her Dad again and he said,she should never get close to that guy again that he has warned her before, the girl even claimed his Dad hate the guy cause of him dreadlocks,

Me thank God say, if the guy have not cheated her, who knows maybe I wouldn't have been fucking her now and she claimed to be even happy with me now, me dey always worry about this boy we cheat am because the boy still live on the same third street to her area now while I live in another area
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by mashnino(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2011
^^^lolz, if u like cheat on her ooo
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by row2ray(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
she asked for a loan and i gave her my life savings so she could start up her biz, next thing she traveled to port and that was the end of us
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by fateavon4u(f): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
Row2ray,take heart.that is so sad.bt u no u shldnt hv given her ur ENTIRE savings(nt dat am judging u).
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by Dyt(f): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
every1 s got stories 2 tell
neva had one bt my present kips breakin n makin up
it sucks
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by mashnino(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ihave had only one heart break and it's my first heart break, she cheated on me why i wasnt really borthered is because i see cheating as a normal thing amongst the ladies, bt i neva cheated on her, she came back crying and apologising for everything i 4gave her bt told her till we meet in the nearest future. i knew i was going to be lonely bt i culdnt take the pain at all. i JUST have to let her go.
Re: What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
mrwils:

it just could not work out. I was 20 and she was 25.I had a girlfriend and she had a fiance.I was in school and she was a worker.I was in abuja and she was in lagos. Her parents hammered on the need to get married my parents told me to face my books . She made me happy and I did too.What were we doing when we couldm't be together even if we wanted to.Finaly,she was cheating and so was I.We both knew that this love had to die.I spoke to a friend and he told me to quit.I called her up and that was it.It broke her heart and it broke mine.I heard her cry for the first time.I felt my heart melt like a burning candle as she asked why.I told her I felt guilt that I was betraying the other person who loved me.We both said ok as we said bye.The next morning I wake up and think I made a mistake
Nice song, This made me laugh grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.