Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

We Ate Up Our Family's Food Store Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ate Up Our Family's Food Store Business (171 Views)

I Forcked My Brother In Our Family Swimming Pool (naija Sexstory) / I Took My Boyfriend On A Date And This what we ate for 100,000 in a Restaurant / How Our Family Driver Dis-v!rg!ned Me, Turned Me Into Nymphomaniac … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Ate Up Our Family's Food Store Business by Testiebobo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gone are the days when we used to have a family food store shop. Where we had varieties of raw foods like rice,beans,maize,gunieucorn,garri,frozen fish,butched chicken and turkey e.t.c
But it got to a time that the business stop flourishing, not because there were no costumers, but because we ate it up. I warned my parents to stop doing charities with our business, i told my dad that the idea of just insisting to pick any food item for family purpose is not proper. But here we are today, we ate it all. We thank God for life sha. BUT THAT WAS A POOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT. learn from this mistake!
Re: We Ate Up Our Family's Food Store Business by DonBenny77(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Testiebobo:
Gone are the days when we used to have a family food store shop. Where we had varieties of raw foods like rice,beans,maize,gunieucorn,garri,frozen fish,butched chicken and turkey e.t.c
But it got to a time that the business stop flourishing, not because there were no costumers, but because we ate it up. I warned my parents to stop doing charities with our business, i told my dad that the idea of just insisting to pick any food item for family purpose is not proper. But here we are today, we ate it all. We thank God for life sha. BUT THAT WAS A POOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT. learn from this mistake!
grin
Man must wakk

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Friendship With Your Spouse In Marriage / Any New Year Giveaway? / A Special Day With No Shishi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.