Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. (2384 Views)

I’ve Forgiven Tinubu β€”bode George / I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by OmoFiditi: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:

Actually perhaps you mistook me for someone else

I have lived in Europe and Asia, and I live in Ibadan Nigeria which I enjoy so much

People migrate for various reasons

Funny thing is most of the Nigeriens and Chadian are scattered accross Libya, and Arab countries as that's their own Japa destination

Agbado man, you never smell the inside of plane before. No dey make noise.
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by OmoFiditi: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
7ishola:
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

So na the hungry-looking mugu wey sey him don go 100 countries be this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na jameson that guy hold for hand?
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Bliss52: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
7ishola:
yes
the bastard Safiu Muhammed Oyedele aka Bliss52 Moh247 Bliss62 etc raped his little nephew and mother Musili in the ass.
he was caught red handed.

Akpu munchkin gorilla can wail

Cancer asthmatic patient can wail

They will all worship me and post me about without posting anything about themselves

I rule you

Kingsley Odafe the whole Ibo hate you
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Actually hilarious!
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Generalmystic: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:

Akpu munchkin gorilla can wail

Cancer asthmatic patient can wail

They will all worship me and post me about without posting anything about themselves

I rule you

Kingsley Odafe the whole Ibo hate you
Did you actually rape that child? πŸ™‰
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by flokii: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
PBAT should cancel anything railway into Niger republic.. the citizens there are not just it.
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Generalmystic: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
flokii:
PBAT should cancel anything railway into Niger republic.. the citizens there are not just it.
Lol. As if they cares. How about the electricity he disconnected?. Are they not still using electricity there?. Getat jareh
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Sparrk007(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kaii don't worry when we finally open our refinery a drop of fuel will not enter niger grin grin
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Couldntfigurean: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Make we lie

Tinubu deserves all insults being hurled at him
He deserves it all and even more

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by KillingJoke: 2:55am On Dec 12, 2023
All Nigerians need is a bloody coup, just give us another one I want to check something
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by jogojogo: 3:07am On Dec 12, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
This does not take 0 fact from what i said earlier. People that fought the foreign powers that be and chased them from their land.. expelled politicians ruining their country and is try to get their country back on track. They are forward thinking. We live in a country sorry shamble of a country where we all witnessed the volatility of the judiciary system still we kept mum and the gold rushers are pouncing on us heavily for our own stupidity.

Dude.!!!! He is actually mocking your president. How many other present African president has received a heap of mockery since BUHARI.. You see.. your country is just one mockery after the other. A shame always waiting to happen
So the mockery kill fly, abi na mosquito or he make Tinubu fall?
The kind of things you celebrate because of hatred for Tinubu show the depth of your pain
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by jogojogo: 3:08am On Dec 12, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Make we lie

Tinubu deserves all insults being hurled at him
He deserves it all and even more
I prefer to be a president and recieve insult or mockery, you dey hear
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Difrent: 3:14am On Dec 12, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Dey decieve yourself.. do you think the way you all are running away from your motherland is how Nigeriens are running from theirs?.. Continue to think you are better than 90 percent of people who enjoy staying in their country and people who know who their enemies (the western world) are. You here is busy planning to spend N10m to Jappa only to become a slave there washing plate and toilet.

Because you no like Tinubu make you admit Nigeriens are living better than you.
The joke is on your sorry ass.
Nigeriens live better than you.....means you live below the lowest Nigerian and it's a pity you actually think so low of yourself

Sad
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:14am On Dec 12, 2023
christejames:
Tinubu himself is a huge bag of mockery that even an average world leader uses to relief official stress grin cheesy

Have you seen the man amongst world leaders? shocked shocked shocked...he always stands aloof like a scarecrow grin cheesy

Bro you are very wickedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:19am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Speak for yourself and your family

I Mo.. am better in all ramifications than 90% of Nigeriens , finances, economy, education, standard of living

Name it

Bro rich guys don't make noise.
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by onumadu: 3:26am On Dec 12, 2023
heheheehe! grin cheesy
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Ogene001: 4:12am On Dec 12, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Dino Melaiye did more than that. He was falling up and down the stage. grin
We are talking about another sovereign country. Stop using this rotten country to judge anything.
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by WhereMyLoud: 6:23am On Dec 12, 2023
Difrent:

Because you no like Tinubu make you admit Nigeriens are living better than you.
The joke is on your sorry ass.
Nigeriens live better than you.....means you live below the lowest Nigerian and it's a pity you actually think so low of yourself

Sad
Move ahead boi.! Suffering and smiling doucheB.
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by WhereMyLoud: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2023
jogojogo:

So the mockery kill fly, abi na mosquito or he make Tinubu fall?
The kind of things you celebrate because of hatred for Tinubu show the depth of your pain
I dont hate Tinubu.. i just dont like him and his associates dont mean i "Hate" him.. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ i mean he is human also.

Just keep your raggiddy ass off my mention boi.! This is yesterday's news already. Dont be like samuri jack... Dont be living in the past. Thanks πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by odun51587: 6:48am On Dec 12, 2023
Who tell you say e no favor usI still chop money exchange it at 1150 on ZabiraWho tell you say e no favor usI still chop money exchange it at 1150 on Zabira...
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Brenbentondiaz: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Actually perhaps you mistook me for someone else

I have lived in Europe and Asia, and I live in Ibadan Nigeria which I enjoy so much

People migrate for various reasons

Funny thing is most of the Nigeriens and Chadian are scattered accross Libya, and Arab countries as that's their own Japa destination

Many of them are even in Nigeria doing Okada. Just leave that okpa munching mongrel to wallow in his pain of their angulu fraud losing an election. They need all the help they could get to cope with the pain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? / I Witnessed Something Very Horrible Today. / Rejoinder: "the Rise And Fall Of A Man" By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.