Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. (2367 Views)

I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George / I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Supremos: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmMGte6OQgg?si=CCFxAIv6ovP_JQO3

Trending Video of Nigeriens mocking Tinubu with the dance Tinubu danced during campaign.

A Nigerien TikToker @Khaledalisouley posted the video on his TikTok platform, apparently entertaining Nigeriens top military brass, as the officers and onlookers gleefully watch him perform.

Nigeria and Niger have had rough relationship couple of months ago,arising from the decision of president Tinubu to invade Niger because of the coupe that occurred in the country.

Nigeriens called president Tinubu all manner of names including but not limited to ebola Tinubu.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM62FgMhr/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Supremos: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
More photos.

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by christejames(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Tinubu himself is a huge bag of mockery that even an average world leader uses to relief official stress grin cheesy

Have you seen the man amongst world leaders? shocked shocked shocked...he always stands aloof like a scarecrow grin cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Bliss52: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
cool

Same Niger refugee broke peasant I know while growing up or another one

If they called you a Niger Republic person, it's the greatest insult ever

Tinubu no go ever reply irrelevant flushable shitts

You are rubishing your own self and identity thinking you want to rubish Tunubu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by christejames(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:

An average Nigerien is now better than you.

12 Likes

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Flexherbal(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Baba wey nor well, done well oooo
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Bliss52: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
christejames:

An average Nigerien is now better than you.

Speak for yourself and your family

I Mo.. am better in all ramifications than 90% of Nigeriens , finances, economy, education, standard of living

Name it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Zonefree(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:

I Mo.. am better in all ramifications than 90% of Nigerians , finances, economy, education, standard of living

Name it

Taa!

Na so una first start to shout "this regime go favour me and my family", after three weeks, we no hear una voice again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by christejames(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:

I Mo.. am better in all ramifications than 90% of Nigerians , finances, economy, education, standard of living

Name it

Good to know, Mr Money!

1 Like

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Theweekend: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by WhereMyLoud: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:

Name it
Dey decieve yourself.. do you think the way you all are running away from your motherland is how Nigeriens are running from theirs?.. Continue to think you are better than 90 percent of people who enjoy staying in their country and people who know who their enemies (the western world) are. You here is busy planning to spend N10m to Jappa only to become a slave there washing plate and toilet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Bliss52: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Taa!

Na so una first start to shout "this regime go favour me and my family", after three weeks, we no hear una voice again.

Who tell you say e no favor us

I still chop money exchange it at 1150 on Zabira

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Racoon(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Those is really loud an insult but the druggie caused himself and this nation this shame and embarrassment.
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Bliss52: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Dey decieve yourself.. do you think the way you all are running away from your motherland is how Nigeriens are running from theirs?.. Continue to think you are better than 90 percent of people who enjoy staying in their country and people who know who their enemies (the western world) are. You here is busy planning to spend N10m to Jappa only to become a slave there washing plate and toilet.

Actually perhaps you mistook me for someone else

I have lived in Europe and Asia, and I live in Ibadan Nigeria which I enjoy so much

People migrate for various reasons

Funny thing is most of the Nigeriens and Chadian are scattered accross Libya, and Arab countries as that's their own Japa destination

2 Likes

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by ideynl1: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ebola Thiefnubuu is a disgrace and failure.

Look at the caricature he is being made of.

Disgraceful.
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by okosodo: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Th
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by WhereMyLoud: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:

I have lived in Europe and Asia, and I live in Ibadan Nigeria which I enjoy so much

Funny thing is most of the Nigeriens and Chadian are scattered accross Libya, and Arab countries as that's their own Japa destination

This does not take 0 fact from what i said earlier. People that fought the foreign powers that be and chased them from their land.. expelled politicians ruining their country and is try to get their country back on track. They are forward thinking. We live in a country sorry shamble of a country where we all witnessed the volatility of the judiciary system still we kept mum and the gold rushers are pouncing on us heavily for our own stupidity.

Dude.!!!! He is actually mocking your president. How many other present African president has received a heap of mockery since BUHARI.. You see.. your country is just one mockery after the other. A shame always waiting to happen

1 Like

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Bliss52: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
This does not take 0 fact from what i said earlier. People that fought the foreign powers that be and chased them from their land.. expelled politicians ruining their country and is try to get their country back on track. They are forward thinking. We live in a country sorry shamble of a country where we all witnessed the volatility of the judiciary system still we kept mum and the gold rushers are pouncing on us heavily for our own stupidity.

Democracy takes a lot of time , and the fustration of the Lossing team especially with over 6 million voters is understandable

However Economic growth statistics doesn't point Nigeria in a dicey situation, we are slowly progressing

When you support Nigeria you support your family, your people, and your destiny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by raskymonojendor: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmMGte6OQgg?si=CCFxAIv6ovP_JQO3

Trending Video of Nigeriens mocking Tinubu with the dance Tinubu danced during campaign.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM62FgMhr/
Dino Melaiye did more than that. He was falling up and down the stage. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Supremos: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Dino Melaiye did more than that. He was falling up and down the stage. grin
okay

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Generalmystic: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
This one go brutal.

Where was I since
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Generalmystic: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Let me call Cc Nlfpmod Dominique Puskin FOD Mukina
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Generalmystic: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
@topic

Tinubu is sworn enemy of Niger and currently parts of north.

God keep us alive, 2027 no go easy for cretinous drugstar
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by WhereMyLoud: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:

Democracy takes a lot of time , and the fustration of the Lossing team especially with over 6 million voters is understandable

However Economic growth statistics doesn't point Nigeria in a dicey situation, we are slowly progressing

Did i read your second paragraph correctly? What's this about economic growth statistics which you speak of? Do you know the number of persons living in absolute poverty in your country? And still the govt of the day is making it their obligation to keep them and even add more to their impoverished state.

Go and look at where we are among the countries with the most debt still nothing to show for it. Your president borrowed money to buy cars for senate and HoR members.. He borrowed money to settle judges.

As for the "democracy takes a lot of time" ... Democracy is a weapon the Western world used to keep you in the dark. Why do the British still run monarchy. Didn't we have kings and elders that made sure their community were meeting up with standards.. Traditional rulers.. Now one man just sits in Abuja arcontrolling the money inflow into your community.

The abroad we are trying to be, take for instance in the USA the states are autonomous.. The president can't push a governor around or small thing happen you see their governors in the white house.

Democracy was never meant for Africa and Africans.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely is an adage got after watching African leaders sit in power

1 Like

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by olisaEze(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
All these still won't get the man to open the borders. The people say they're happy but only the military officers in that clip look well fed! : grin
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Generalmystic: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
olisaEze:
All these still won't get the man to open the borders. The people say they're happy but only the military officers in that clip look well fed! : grin
An you think it's only Niger that's suffering it the most abi?.

Do you know how many northern states that borders Niger?.

My man rest, you don't know secret grudging going on in the north
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Generalmystic: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Did i read your second paragraph correctly? What's this about economic growth statistics which you speak of? Do you know the number of persons living in absolute poverty in your country? And still the govt of the day is making it their obligation to keep them and even add more to their impoverished state.

Go and look at where we are among the countries with the most debt still nothing to show for it. Your president borrowed money to buy cars for senate and HoR members.. He borrowed money to settle judges.

As for the "democracy takes a lot of time" ... Democracy is a weapon the Western world used to keep you in the dark. Why do the British still run monarchy. Didn't we have kings and elders that made sure their community were meeting up with standards.. Traditional rulers.. Now one man just sits in Abuja arcontrolling the money inflow into your community.

The abroad we are trying to be, take for instance in the USA the states are autonomous.. The president can't push a governor around or small thing happen you see their governors in the white house.

Democracy was never meant for Africa and Africans.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely is an adage got after watching African leaders sit in power
You shouldn't mind that hellion. Him and his ilks are wired differently, albeit, to suck Tinubu's scrotal sac ditto ethnoreligious inclination.

2 Likes

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

You are rubishing your own self and identity thinking you want to rubish Tunubu

e pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by Adaisback(f): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin Emi lokan Emi lokan , baba wey no well, he dey shout emi lokan, hand dey shake , leg dey shake o , baba wey no well , he dey shout emi lokan. No be me sing am o so no one should come here to insult me o grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by 7ishola123: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

1 Like

Re: Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. by 7ishola1234: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger In Nigeria Police Over IGP Egbetokun’s Bias Towards Fellow Yoruba Officers / Andy Uba Meets Peter Obi And Congratulates Him.---> See Video / Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.