Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes (28601 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by CoronaVirusPro: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Men need to be careful about the kind of wives they marry, and the kids they raise.

I have learnt a lot from Akeredolu and Mr. Ibu`s case. Even your own flesh and blood will betray you because of money.

They dont fvckin care about the mans health or balance, all they after is power and money, which they ALREADY have irrespective of present or future status quo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by zombieHUNTER: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

What's the relevance here

you should be in gaza supporting hamas
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by jrusky(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Pls see this boy look, he look like leader of Boko Haram.

Pls is this boy real Aketi son.

I'm really sorry for this condition, I sincerely respect this man on his stand against the flopped fulanization agenda, RUGA etc and I'm sure same thing they did to Dora Akuyilli they did to this man. I'm very sure his sickness is laboratory manufactured cancer and he was unlucky he got caught and the cancer got into him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Bliss52: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

you should be in gaza supporting hamas

Ok

Try and take your drugs before 12

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by seunmsg(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2023
May we not marry an evil wife who gives priority to holding on to political power over our well being. May we also not be unfortunate to have evil children who have been indoctrinated by their mothers to the extent of supporting the evil plan of the mother against the father. Ondo people must rise up and take back their state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Inspirer1: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2023
May God grant us all good health

Health is wealth
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by deeva2: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2023
Akeredolu's wife and son keeps embarrassing Ondo state..

Ondo state is on vegetable state right now since when the wife and son took over power..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Fiscus105(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

His wife blocked the chance of him getting herbal cure, calling it poison

Herbal Cure for blood cancer? hope you know, it's too dangerous to be deceiving urself.

The stage he is now, only and only God can bring him back.

Infact he is gone already. Only to be confirmed clinical death that remains.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Okpollo: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Married to an Ipob mbaise woman

You are a fool , he should have married you mother bastard.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by enemyofprogress: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2023
Thats what happens when you're married to an igbo woman and your son has their blood running in his veins

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Bliss52: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2023
Fiscus105:

Herbal Cure for blood cancer? hope you know, it's too dangerous to be deceiving urself.

The stage he is now, only and only God can bring him back.

Infact he is gone already. Only to be confirmed death that remains.

Nothing is impossible and they have nothing to loose trying alternative medicine

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Bliss52: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2023
Okpollo:
You are a fool , he should have married you mother bastard.

Is that how your father raised you to speak with elders outside?!..

Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by enemyofprogress: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2023
deeva2:
Akeredolu's wife and son keeps embarrassing Ondo state..

Ondo state is on vegetable state right now since when the wife and son took over power..

igbos have taken over our state
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Peterlawyer(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2023
Hmmm Africans and power
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by indigenous234(f): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2023
Progressives 😂😂😂
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by enemyofprogress: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2023
jrusky:
Pls see this boy look, he look like leader of Boko Haram.

Pls is this boy real Aketi son.

I'm really sorry for this condition, I sincerely respect this man on his stand against the flopped fulanization agenda, RUGA etc and I'm sure same thing they did to Dora Akuyilli they did to this man. I'm very sure his sickness is laboratory manufactured cancer and he was unlucky he got caught and the cancer got into him.
I'm sure na from his mother's ex boyfriend he come from. He looks igbotish
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by We4all: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2023
Too bad! I like that man and I hope he survives it. But at this stage, that might be wishful thinking. Cancer is a life sucker!
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by adecz: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
👉Adult onset leukemia is a deadly
terminal condition, but politicians are
just trying to safeguard their interests
instead of allowing the man put his
affairs together before returning to his
Maker😐😐😐
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by shadrach77: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
Ẹ sọpe óò tí lor
Can you tell your father pe oti lo? I don't know why people like you can't wish others well. He is not the cause of your poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Benwallt(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
This man should just resign. It's not difficult. Life is worth more than holding to a position. Interesting to note that this same man castigated Yaradua. He should resign na. Haba. Africans and holding on to power.

Focus on your state. Aproko
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by descartes400: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Herbal cure for blood cancer?

I think it is same illness that killed broadcaster Yinka Craig in 2008.

I pray Akere survives his!

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Bliss52: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
descartes400:

Herbal cure for blood cancer?

I think it is same illness that killed broadcaster Yinka Craig in 2008.

I pray Akere survives his!
.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by gentlesmithugo(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
enemyofprogress:
igbos have taken over our state
cry cry baby.keep on crying
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by bluecircle470: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
This man should just resign. It's not difficult. Life is worth more than holding to a position. Interesting to note that this same man castigated Yaradua. He should resign na. Haba. Africans and holding on to power.

How will he resign? Do you know if he’s conscious or not. This man has leukemia for God sake and it’s at the advance stage. He may not know anything again.
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Fiscus105(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Nothing is impossible and they have nothing to loose trying alternative medicine

And they told you they haven't tried all possible means?

Oga stop too being attached to what u read on social media ok.
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Bliss52: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Fiscus105:

And they told you they haven't tried all possible means?

Oga stop too being attached to what u read on social media ok.

When am not their family member... We analysis and follow the news

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by KIDfurniture(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by CalabarPikin: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Wetin person wan call this one now...
Wickedness or foolishness

I've seen herbal guys handle cases that has made the family spend for Western treatment plus foreign trips sef
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by AlhajiCSO: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
another one

https://www.nairaland.com/7938265/governor-akeredolus-wife-son-keep/1#127443459
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Bliss52: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
CalabarPikin:

Wetin person wan call this one now...
Wickedness or foolishness

I've seen herbal guys handle cases that has made the family spend for Western treatment plus foreign trips sef

Westernization...
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dpharisee:
Stop poke nosing into their family affairs.
Did the wife and son tell you they are keeping him in Ibadan against his will or did you hear directly from him?

Their family is a public service family. Not private until he cease to be a governor

I think Nigerians need thorough school in area of governance

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Governors Bowing To President Buhari In Aso Rock (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Orders Chinese Company To Employ Nigerian Engineers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.