Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) (30381 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
plaindealer:

...but he's allergic to taking care of his people?

When your people are getting slaughtered, beheaded and besieged with tragedy and calamity daily, but you care less and ignore them while flying to the North to sympathize and dash Coca-Cola and gala money to the people in the North, it means you are doing it only for eyeservice because you don't care.

Beats my why igbo people always conclude that Hausa lives are not more important or have premium value over igbo lives.

Who are you people deceiving? Yourselves.

Deal with your hate issues before your doctors will prescribe Lisinopril for you.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Like seriously?

Na wa o!
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by flokii: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
This 'gbaju e' man is deceiving himself and his gullible zombidients..

Igbos, UGM etc. are killing Igbos in Anambra and other parts of South East, e no concern Mr. Gregory.. It's the Kaduna people lives that matter to him.

Come 2027, President Tinubu will get 100% votes in South West

Obi won't get up to 5% of votes in any South West State with what our people saw Igbos do in 2023.. two can play the game.

This guy is just wasting his time and energy over presidential election he can never win.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tochj:

Anambra is not the only state who vote him
This is the president Nigeria voted
Before Bola and Inec snatched it and run away with the people's mandate
Can you give us a breakdown of the "Nigerians" that voted for him and their number of votes.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by merits(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
Manigie:
Presidency fits this man jare ...

Some dimwits will come with their bad energy and say he's campaigning or why didn't he do this or that, na una sabi....

Yes I can see that,the presidency fit the religion bigot LP candidate.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

Presidency is NOT an attire that fits..

It's PERFORMACE BASED...with track records as a window to what you can do..

Peter obi doesn't have it .

Awum Nwa afor and old enough to say the truth without sentiments..
Gbam

Onye eziokwu k'ibu

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Mansa6: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
NwaliE01:

Peter Obi doesn't have track record?

Please, where are you from?

I am Igbo from Abia .

I know Peter obi PERSONALLY..

As Governor of Anambra,he was very average...

What are his antecedents

Name one LEGACY PROJECT of Peter Obi .

What is one thing you will say he did and in 30/40 years,you can tell your grandkids that "It was one certain Governor Peter obi that did this in year .........."

E no dey...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by oladotun948: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tinubu has produced more orphans than mentally stable followers.Tinubu has produced more orphans than mentally stable followers....
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by bentenny(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
dododawa1:
Wizkid

Gave

100m to

Children
Oga this ain't a competition of who should or can give more than the other!
It's not the amount given that matters but the benevolence of the mind!
The most important thing is that both have given generously hence should be applauded!
If him nor give anything una go still talk!
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
CaptainAyub:
Very thoughtful of him to also donate to the staff and personal purse of the hospital.
Meanwhile,cocaine man pass Kaduna wey be next door to Abuja,head to Maiduguri,the extreme end of the country,to condole with the victims grin
Say nò to drugs cheesy

God have mercy. Is like you fit miss heaven road oooo, ah ah!
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by jogojogo: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
abdeefggh:
More than 10 people were beheaded in anambra yesterday and no official statement from him since, did he hate his people that much?
He didn't gear about it. Tio those retards commenting above, the saying charity begins at home is the other way round for them. Just as they keep developing the whole world while their kingdom remains an inhabitable slum
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by nony43(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
compton11:
he's just a clout chaser!

He don visit the one that happened in anambra night club?

The two which one happened first?
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by nony43(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
compton11:
he's just a clout chaser!

He don visit the one that happened in anambra night club?

Has your lunatic president visited any?
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by nony43(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
wale8486:
Even wizkid wey no steal government money donated 100M to children.

this bloody thief too stingy upon say no be ur money sef. 5M wey ordinary SUG president will donate.

How much BAT or you don give?
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Iykoto86(m): 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
abdeefggh:
More than 10 people were beheaded in anambra yesterday and no official statement from him since, did he hate his people that much?
Na that reno omokri man dey confuse you bros.think for your self.change is good somtimes.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Tochj(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2023
deji17:

That is Obi's problem , not mine.
It's your problem very very seriously
Bad economy of snatchers is affecting you directly or indirectly.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by deji17: 12:15am On Dec 13, 2023
Tochj:

It's your problem very very seriously
Bad economy of snatchers is affecting you directly or indirectly.

Obi and his supporters problem is never my problem.
You are projecting yourself on others. My economy is good. I am doing very well by God's grace.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:52am On Dec 13, 2023
Let's be honest with ourselves! How mant victims and IDP camps did he visits as a sitting govenor? Where did he celebrated his birthday as a sitting governor? I'm not part of any political party, butni strongly believe politicians are very smart and will do anything to get attention just to get into power.
Manigie:
Presidency fits this man jare ...

Some dimwits will come with their bad energy and say he's campaigning or why didn't he do this or that, na una sabi....
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Twist4u: 1:25am On Dec 13, 2023
Mansa6:

I am Igbo from Abia .

I know Peter obi PERSONALLY..

As Governor of Anambra,he was very average...

What are his antecedents

Name one LEGACY PROJECT of Peter Obi .

What is one thing you will say he did and in 30/40 years,you can tell your grandkids that "It was one certain Governor Peter obi that did this in year .........."

E no dey...

You sound more like an Agbado miscreant parading itself as an Anamberian.

HE Peter Obi is The only ex-Governor in Nigeria History that refuses to collect pension after his 2 time tenure.

And you are still confused, asking of his achievements.

What Achievements is bigger than a man who has tamed his greed and need for embezzling public fund.

A man who see public office as an opportunity for service to the people.

He is the standard your Agbado lord can never reach.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Tochj(m): 1:26am On Dec 13, 2023
deji17:

Obi and his supporters problem is never my problem.
You are projecting yourself on others. My economy is good. I am doing very well by God's grace.
Na so
Everybody na Richman for social media
Including those squatting with friends
Make I no talk
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:39am On Dec 13, 2023
Common 5million is chicken fee compared to money you squander in campaigns angryyou should give them50million. angry
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by CaptainAyub: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2023
Adewale1603:
wizkid is more richer than peter obi
More and richer in the same sentence.
Awolowo's effort in education later came to naught.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Justiceleague1: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2023
flokii say no to poverty
grin
:
This 'gbaju e' man is deceiving himself and his gullible zombidients..

Igbos, UGM etc. are killing Igbos in Anambra and other parts of South East, e no concern Mr. Gregory.. It's the Kaduna people lives that matter to him.

Come 2027, President Tinubu will get 100% votes in South West

Obi won't get up to 5% of votes in any South West State with what our people saw Igbos do in 2023.. two can play the game.

This guy is just wasting his time and energy over presidential election he can never win.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by orisa37: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2023
IT IS OBIDATTI MALFEASANCE AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Mansa6: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Twist4u:

HE Peter Obi is The only ex-Governor in Nigeria History that refuses to collect pension after his 2 time tenure.

What Achievements is bigger than a man who has tamed his greed and need for embezzling public fund.

From your 1st line, it's OBVIOUS you are dull..

You are young too..

I NEVER said I was Anambrarian..I said I am from Abia .

Secondly,you don't know what a LEGACY PROJECT is .

I suggest you go back and further your studies..if you have done any in the past..

Adapalm in Imo is a SOUTH EAST legacy project of Sam Mbakwe..

King David medical university in Ebonyi is a Legacy project of Ex gov Umahi..

We are talking about LEGACY that positively affects the SE and the nation by extension..

You said Peter I I didn't steal money..slowpoke,you don't have to dip your hands into government monies to "steal"...

Peter invested almost 30million dollars into a enterprise where his family had lion shares..he didn't even deny it..

what do you think that amounts toHe even said that at the time,he wasn't a director in the said company but his interviewer brought out CAC records to show he was still a subsisting director..all he now said was "I got nothing"...

well,we all know he lies profusely..he is a COMPULSIVE LYING MACHINE!

So pls,what is his legacy in Igboland?

Funny enough,I voted for the mediocre..

From consumption to production,yet ALL Peter obi does is IMPORTATION FOR CONSUMPTION...show us one factory,one manufacturing indigenous firm owned by Peter obi in the whole of west Africa.

Pls Obi has no Legacy projects..

Sukivan Chime of Enugu has roads to his name..

Ngige even outperformed obi in terms of infrastructure..

You will tell me Anambra was 2nd in education in Nigeria...

I will ask whether nursery, primary, secondary and University included?

So because pupils were writing WAEC and doing well amounts to the WHOLE educational ladder??

😂😂😂😂
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Mansa6: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2023
Twist4u:

Did you say Peter Obi "tamed his greed"

Glad you know he has greed or, according to your statement,had greed..

Do you know Peter Obi was a student of UNN and spent almost 8 years in a 4 year course?Why?He was slinging drugs as a student and making money .with his dad .his dad was one of the richest men in Onitsha....don't take my word for it ..ask folks that grew up in Onitsha..

what did you think killed his dad?How did his wife's brother end up in jail?I don't even want you to believe...but you believe tunubu is a drug dealer President...choose what you believe...

Peter Obi is what the white man calls DODGY...

He is a master manipulative fox .

No be this 2008 wey we deyfor Anambra dey chase contract wey Peter Obi be governor?Turned Catholics against Anglicans/protestantsAppointed his family,friendsYet Agbado president shouldn't do just that .

There are too many uninformed,children of the Downtrodden on this platform..

Kids everywhere!
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Mansa6: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2023
Twist4u:

"HE Peter Obi is The only ex-Governor in Nigeria History that refuses to collect pension after his 2 time tenure."

Not collect pension but take almost 30millon dollars of Anambra monies and invest in his father's company?What sort or manner of mumu are you

And that is his LEGACY to Igboland?

That's what he left for igboland as development?

You are such an eediot...JESUS!

You are completely BLAND upstairs..

The tragedy is that 99.8% of Nairalanders think like you..

What a Generational Tragedy...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Jeyun: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2023
deji17:

Obi is a useless hypocrite like that. His ambition is dead on arrival.
are u okay now? Las las u go dey alright by the time bulaba finish with u and your lovely family.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by deji17: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Jeyun:
are u okay now? Las las u go dey alright by the time bulaba finish with u and your lovely family.
You are projecting yourself on others. I am okay and doing very well by Gods grace.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by deji17: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2023
Mansa6:

"HE Peter Obi is The only ex-Governor in Nigeria History that refuses to collect pension after his 2 time tenure."

Not collect pension but take almost 30millon dollars of Anambra monies and invest in his father's company?What sort or manner of mumu are you

And that is his LEGACY to Igboland?

That's what he left for igboland as development?

You are such an eediot...JESUS!

You are completely BLAND upstairs..

The tragedy is that 99.8% of Nairalanders think like you..

What a Generational Tragedy...
They are not up to 99%, they are just a very loud and manipulative minority.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Mansa6: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2023
deji17:

They are not up to 99%, they are just a very loud and manipulative minority.
They are up to..

Trust me ..Nairaland is the online headquarters of local dumb!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West / 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.