Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) (9341 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / 2 Sexy Ladies Seen Dancing And Rocking Each Other Seductively / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by imagrg(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ladies are seen everywhere on the streets dressing half-naked; this is preposterous!

What does this connote?

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Anny69: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
Sigh, another woman-bashing thread. I wish men could have a separate planet and leave us alone.

And you this agbaya op, women can wear whatever they want to wear it's not your business, let women be!

15 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Jeon(f): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is indecent?
Was this not the way of dressings to Ancient Africans ?

post=127325159:

This was how all black Africans from Egypt all the way to South Africa dressed for maidens in bare chest until Whites came and made a big deal out of breast. What Reno and his fellow stewpid Africans did was feeling cool for first accepting European clothes before those further inside the coast meaning they lost their culture first.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by frank317: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Biko, what's indecent about this dressing? I think ur mind is the problem here
Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by theophorus(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Chai!
Enter town, you go realize say this one even better.

That gender ehn, He be like the ones we full town na Devil send dem come to come destroy the world with sexual pervasion.

Enter street, you go just see dem dey move from one corner to another but you no go know where dem from come out.

3 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by seanery: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Sigh...!!!
Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Little21: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
It's no one's business, it's their body and it's their way of dressing. So what does it got too do with anybody?

You guys should just leave in a different planet where everything is done the way you want it to be. Tsk....

5 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by darkid1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
frank317:
Biko, what's indecent about this dressing? I think ur mind is the problem here

Hi...where can one buy your books? Okada is fizzling out. I tried one other website and I have to subscribe monthly to access other books I'm not interested in.
Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Tynaclem1: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Women!!!

You cannot expect to dress indecently and be taken seriously. Forget Nigerian film and western culture, in the core north area dressing like that will get you stoned and trolled by children. They'll sing those annoying songs and follow you around

You can still cover yourself and look beautiful, sexy, attractive and still dole out boss lady vibes, instead of that some ladies go about dressing half naked all because it makes you "feel good" about yourself ndi bad bitch geng. Later you'll be crying rape, assault, men are disturbing you, sexualising you, if they call you an olosho you'll get offended...meanwhile it was your fault in the first place🤦🏽‍♀️

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Johnycastro18: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
The indescent dressing have always been there, it is the trade-mark of alot of this whorish ladies around grin

Like you said, I think the increase in this act during this period is due to perharps there attempt to hasten there catch of unsuspecting men before the yuletide season comes to an end,

There sole aim is to offcourse use this men to cash out during the yuletide season.

Men better be wise grin
Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by id4sho(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anny69:
Sigh, another woman-bashing thread. I wish men could have a separate planet and leave us alone.

And you this agbaya op, women can wear whatever they want to wear it's not your business, let women be!

Rest Abeg

4 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
Commot Your Eyes There & Concentrate

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by imagrg(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
Can you try this in the North?
Anny69:

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by imagrg(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
There was decency then my dear.
Jeon:
This is indecent?
Was this not the way of dressings to Ancient Africans ?

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by frank317: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
darkid1:

Hi...where can one buy your books? Okada is fizzling out. I tried one other website and I have to subscribe monthly to access other books I'm not interested in.

Yes trying to put them on another website as secured as okadabooks used to.. I will update the page once its done
Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by imagrg(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Na so e easy wen I dey complain? E dey oppress my eyes and offend my preek now!
Holluwhakemmy:
Commot Your Eyes There & Concentrate
Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
imagrg:
Na so e easy wen I dey complain? E dey oppress my eyes and offend my preek now!
Bury that your preek in your trousers so that it won't land you in trouble

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by imagrg(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Spotted! grin
Little21:
It's no one's business, it's their body and it's their way of dressing. So what does it got too do with anybody?

You guys should just leave in a different planet where everything is done the way you want it to be. Tsk....

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by efembaba(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
so even if they walk about fully naked, they should be left alone because "it's their body" and "what does it got to do with anybody".

So are you sure you are really thinking before talking (typing)?

Little21:

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Crumbian: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anny69:

Women cannot wear whatever they want in public. It IS our business. Because the "whatever" that you people want to wear these days is next to nothing.

If you like don't wear anything in your house, that's your business.
Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Anny69: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
id4sho:

Rest Abeg
No. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Anny69: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
imagrg:
Can you try this in the North?
Just because dress codes are different in the North doesn't mean that women in other places shouldn't be allowed to dress how they want. Women should be able to dress how they want without being criticized or judged.

It's so exhausting sharing the same space with you men. And you know what's even crazier women who cover themselves from head to toe still get criticized. Do better ejor.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Anny69: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Crumbian:

Women cannot wear whatever they want in public. It IS our business. Because the "whatever" that you people want to wear these days is next to nothing.

If you like don't wear anything in your house, that's your business.

This makes zero sense. Women's bodies are not public property! Why the fvck are you trying to police women's clothing choices?

Again, women's clothing choices are their own business, and no one else's. Their body, their choice! So you moids (misogynistic men) should try and do better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by id4sho(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anny69:
No. undecided

Your fellow gender protect their male relatives from you ladies. This should ring a bell in your head tongue

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Anny69: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
id4sho:

Your fellow gender protect their male relatives from you ladies. This should ring a bell in your head tongue
cheesy grin Yes, that's true because women have a lead in heinous crimes.

From policing women's clothing choices to this. Your misogyny stinks. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by darkid1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
frank317:

Yes trying to put them on another website as secured as okadabooks used to.. I will update the page once its done

That's great... hopefully before the holidays.

Is the new platform monthly subscription based or one off purchase like okadabooks?
Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Crumbian: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anny69:

This makes zero sense. Women's bodies are not public property! Why the fvck are you trying to police women's clothing choices?

Again, women's clothing choices are their own business, and no one else's. Their body, their choice! So you moids (misogynistic men) should try and do better.

You feminists are becoming boring these days with your misogyny this and misogyny that. Read my post again and tell me where I said a woman's body is public property. I only said that they shouldn't be allowed to wear next to nothing - revealing clothes - in public.

And that "My body, my business" nonsense is only a valid excuse in YOUR private space and that's why I said you can choose to wear nothing in your house if you want. When you choose to expose said body in public, that body becomes OUR business.

5 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Anny69: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Crumbian:

You feminists are becoming boring these days with your misogyny this and misogyny that. Read my post again and tell me where I said a woman's body is public property. I only said that they shouldn't be allowed to wear next to nothing - revealing clothes - in public.

And that "My body, my business" nonsense is only a valid excuse in YOUR private space and that's why I said you can choose to wear nothing in your house if you want. When you choose to expose said body in public, that body becomes OUR business.
Again, E NO CONCERN YOUR PAPA undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by id4sho(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anny69:
cheesy grin Yes, that's true because women have a lead in heinous crimes.

From policing women's clothing choices to this. Your misogyny stinks. undecided

I gree
Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by FRANCISTOWN: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anny69:

I don't know how old you are but, you sound pretty much like someone in her teen.

There is something called a society. A society is a function of civilisation. A civilisation is a function of rules and regulations.
Without rules and regulations. Humans are no different from animals.

Till the dark ages of Laos. There were indeed tribes who dressed almost naked.But as they got civilised. They started covering up the more.
There was a time people were going about naked. That was the level of civilisation they had.
Indecent dressing is simply acting the ancient civilisation while living in the current civilisation . That in itself is a show of mental sickness.

Whenever women are given freedom. They always take it to the extreme. You don't see a man walk down the street of Lagos in his underpants lest in the entertainment world.
There is no other way around it.
Any woman who dresses indecently is either a wh.o.re or mentally sick.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Crumbian: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anny69:
Again, E NO CONCERN YOUR PAPA undecided

E concern am. And e suppose concern you papa too but here we are. grin cheesy
Re: Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) by Anny69: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I don't know how old you are but, you sound pretty much like someone in her teen.

There is something called a society. A society is a function of civilisation. A civilisation is a function of rules and regulations.
Without rules and regulations. Humans are no different from animals.

Till the dark ages of Laos. There were indeed tribes who dressed almost naked.But as they got civilised. They started covering up the more.
There was a time people were going about naked. That was the level of civilisation they had.
Indecent dressing is simply acting the ancient civilisation while living in the current civilisation . That in itself is a show of mental sickness.

Whenever women are given freedom. They always take it to the extreme. You don't see a man walk down the street of Lagos in his underpants lest in the entertainment world.
There is no other way around it.
Any woman who dresses indecently is either a wh.o.re or mentally sick.
To begin with I'm not a teen and even if I were I sound more reasonable than most of you men in your 30s/40s/50s.

*Whenever women are given freedom they take it to the extreme* Lmao! You're just another misogynistic cunt.

Your response is problematic, seems you didn't read it before posting, in your silly mind you've said something.

No matter how modest a woman dresses she'd be slut-shamed, so your logic doesn't make sense, I don't even expect you to understand because you're not a woman and your thoughts are clouded with hate towards women.

Society is always changing, and our standards of fashion are changing too. There's no reason to hold onto outdated ideas about women's bodies and clothing.

I have no grace for moids! undecided This would be my last post on this thread. If you want hexes in your life quote me and say rubbish.

ENKR!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.