Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) (45094 Views)

MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead / Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Afamsi: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
BeanmanX:
Create thread with Holiness and comment with Righteousness, the most Jobless and attention seeking Nairalander I have ever seen...
how is that causing you sleepless night
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by birth100: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lemos14:

That majority are not Christians doesn't mean that the covenant dosent sstill exist. The covenant was made to abraham to bless him AND his descendants.
Oga what convenant are you talking about, people are dying and you're here rejoicing, pls can we just keep religion out of this(war) and face reality.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Niyi4321: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
chaloskyx:
lol so what dont tell you you religious fanatics are linking it to some spiritual mombo jumbo if so why dint the oct 7th bombers die of heart attack before they were able to carry their terrible act?
I'm not fanatic but you know it wasn't written that bomb won't land on the land of Israel.
Only Curse and that they will not be defeated in war
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by emmancipated(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
E be like na God of Isreal I go dey direct my prayers to nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
A parliamentarian at 53 looking very much older than his age.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Lemos14: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
birth100:

Oga what convenant are you talking about, people are dying and you're here rejoicing, pls can we just keep religion out of this(war) and face reality.

Your display of emotion does not change what is. If you're not a Christian just indicate. Theres no need going further. There is a covenant whether your emotions agree with it or not

2 Likes

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Xpress24(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Roger3D:
I curse Israel everyday and never get any heart attacks

Fucck Isreal and also Fucck the Arabic Palestinians. Now Nigerian Christians and islamics please invoke your god to kill me tonight
u don see where dead man die again?

2 Likes

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Niyi4321: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Roger3D:
I curse Israel everyday and never get any heart attacks

Fucck Isreal and also Fucck the Arabic Palestinians. Now Nigerian Christians and islamics please invoke your god to kill me tonight
As you wish
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by birth100: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lemos14:

I doubt if you're a Christian.

For your information, God killed moses.
He can kill.

That he is a merciful God dosent change the fact that he is also a consuming fire. Be wise.
He is a consuming 🔥 in what regards, or have you forgotten our sin has been dearly paid for, Palestine lives matters.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Lemos14: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
birth100:

He is a consuming 🔥 in what regards, or have you forgotten our sin has been dearly paid for, Palestine lives matters.

May the lord give you understanding.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by VaginaAcademic: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Reminds me of the biblical story of Balak and Balaam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by birth100: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lemos14:

Your display of emotion does not change what is. If you're not a Christian just indicate. Theres no need going further. There is a covenant whether your emotions agree with it or not
The convenant God had with them is not part of what the world is witnessing, what we are see can't be God's doing.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by IMEI: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

You don't know why those deadly decking Earthquakes ravaged Turkey. E get why!!
Dont kill yourself for ISRAEL matter .

If you gighthing with your fellow human, you go to God for help.
If GOD is the one fighting you, you are finished. Who will you run to ?

Anyone who tries to help you will be crippled and crushed.

Respect yourself and Fear GOD.

The flash flooding that happened in April of this year (2023) in Southern israel that killed israelis, was God fighting israel?

Christmas celebrations have been cancelled in Bethlehem because of attacks by the jews... what's your opinion on that?
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by naijapikin2(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
JEHOVAH AKBAR

JEHOVAH AKBAR

JEHOVAH AKBAR😄😄😄😄
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by BabaHenry(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
chaloskyx:
lol so what dont tell you you religious fanatics are linking it to some spiritual mombo jumbo if so why dint the oct 7th bombers die of heart attack before they were able to carry their terrible act?
I can see how hard you are trying to sound intelligent and literate but at the end you portrayed as a very foolish human who lacks wisdom undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by NewDea4: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Dennisochampa: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Them no deh curse God children

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Ballmer: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Was that what happened with the Holocaust as God watch burn burn alive in thousands.

Just look at the cursed bastard that it will never be beta for his entire family. The God that created Isreal is not the one that created me ba or that God told you fool that he left me to the devil to create.

At your age make you never get sense. Foolish souls everywhere !

Terver90:
watch it, history has witnessed worst arrogance than you against the almighty GOD creator of heaven and earth against his people, check their end, it is not usually good.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Ballmer: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
The God of Isreal is not the God of the Palestine ba ? Devil is the God of the Palestine n Turkey. Fools too many for Nigeria I swear.

Enddy50ty:
The God of Israel 🇮🇱 just won use this one as example to the enemies of Israel 🇮🇱 that he's with his people whom he has chosen.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
God of Israel please be kind on us. Thanks be to God smiley
Righteousness2:
Make no Mistake!!! This is a Sign from above.
How can you curse Whom GOD has BLESSED!

Nations and people should tread Carefully with the nation of ISRAEL.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on the Earth.

Just like Balaam who was Hired by Balak to Curse ISRAEL . His Donkey Had to talk to Him to make him understand that the assignment he was Hired for was a very Dangerous one.

The Covenant is not a Joke.
The Covenant is a strong covenant.
The Covenant is a life Covenant .

[b][/b]

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by DeepSight(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

Just like Balaam who was Hired by Balak to Curse ISRAEL . His Donkey Had to talk to Him to make him understand that the assignment he was Hired for was a very Dangerous one.

[b][/b]

And that's why they reject Jesus as the messiah up till today, ko?
Dey dia.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by WhatchDoGG(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
RepoMan007:
Faster than sango, amadioha and all thunder gods.

God of Israel... na BABA you be.

Swears wonder what awaits the broke terrorist sympathizers we have here
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
It is written they denied Their Messiah the Messiah and our Messiah , because God blind their hearts, so that the gentiles might be saved, and the same way HE blinded their eyes, he is able to blind the eyes of the gentiles, so that the JEws may be saved, which will happen in the last days, after the church has been raptured.

So God is fair, and as he says, he willl show mercy to whom he choose to show mercy to, and as it says, we are choosen before the world was created.

DeepSight:

And that's why they reject Jesus as the messiah up till today, ko?
Dey dia.

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by DeepSight(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
SeriouslySense:
It is written they denied Their Messiah the Messiah and our Messiah , because God blind their hearts, so that the gentiles might be saved, and the same way HE blinded their eyes, he is able to blind the eyes of the gentiles, so that the JEws may be saved, which will happen in th elast days, after the church has been raptured.

Good heavens, what has the white man done to you, poor soul.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by newnigerdelta00: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

You are too fake, God loves is for all not just Israel...
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Its not the white man lo, its God, i have been seeing his presence in my dreams because his spirit does it.

God is good and kind, we do not deserve his goodness.

DeepSight:

Good heavens, what has the white man done to you, poor soul.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by themanderon: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
He cursed the people of Israel with the name of his demon god Allah but he was smitten by the power of the most high. Stay away from Israel. They may not know Christ yet but they still carry the covenant of blessings from Abraham. Only God can punish the Israelis in his own way when they turn against him, but anyone he uses to judging Israel eventually gets destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Jollydey: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
Some people just want to kill themselves because of Israel that they don't know that they are even exist.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by DeepSight(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
Niyi4321:

I'm not fanatic but you know it wasn't written that bomb won't land on the land of Israel.
Only Curse and that they will not be defeated in war

They have been defeated in war many times. Go check out what happened in 70AD.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by EdiskyHarry: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
There's one thing most people fail to understand, Israel is not just like every other nations, Israel is the apple of God's eye, Israel is God's chosen nation and we as humans can't do anything about that.

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by DeepSight(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Its not the white man lo, its God, i have been seeing his presence in my dreams because his spirit does it.

God is good and kind, we do not deserve his goodness.

Then just focus on God and leave the matter of Jews and their fables alone. They dont bother with our own fables do they?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / Robert Mugabe Gets $10m Golden Handshake, Full Salary And Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.