Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,504 members, 7,854,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC (25746 Views)

Olukoyede: If I Can Go After My Kinsman Olu Agunloye, Why Not Yahaya Bello? / EFCC Arraigns, Remands Former Minister Of Power And Steel, Olu Agunloye / Obasanjo Offers To Testify Against Agunloye In $2.3bn Mambilla Arbitration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC by Melagros(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
If you want to get him within the shortest possible time, you place a bounty on him. Those who supported Tinubu are now lamenting. Some of them can even betray their relatives over a little token. They have learned in a hard way.
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC by FEGNO: 2:13am On Dec 14, 2023
A clear example of how much Nigeria moved forward during Obasanjo’s tenure. He had a grasp of on goings in his Government and knew of what his ministers were doing. Unlike Buhari who didn’t even see ministers for over a year and knew zilch about what was happening with ministries.
Re: Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC by Difrent: 3:10am On Dec 14, 2023
online4business:

Anyone wey mention tinubu don turn enemy of the country.
Na wa ooo

Is this really the case?
Or that Labourers in Vain don turn everybody that decided to exercise their right to freedom of choice by voting a candidate of their choice .....just like Obidients ......have been labelled enemy of the country by Obidients.
And thats because they failed woefully
And as sore losers we know them to be...we aren't surprised that they are going to wail for the next 8 years
Re: Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC by Emekayoung(m): 5:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
If you want to get him within the shortest possible time, you place a bounty on him. Those who supported Tinubu are now lamenting. Some of them can even betray their relatives over a little token. They have learned in a hard way.
You have a point.
Re: Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC by Jagaban2012: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Send account make i dash you 5k to calm your vent and anger. Dey vess for people Wey no offend you ? Because of people Wey no send you or even know if you dey live. Lol pathetic lol.

They don’t know you, they don’t know us, they care less about us, them no send us, na why them dey come here for treatment and begging doctors to go back.

Bro, reason beyond politics, reason beyond sentiment, reason beyond tribe.

No cursing, no disrespect. Them no like us. No reason am. Them no send any of us. Leaving Nigeria 10 years ago was the best I did for my generations. If you get long leg you fit survive that country. Naaa think beyond politics bro.

Ride on pastor!!! Preach it.....

You need a pulpit....to say this.....millions of your IPOb terrorist Buffon are supposed to hear you out....

Bravo!!!!
Re: Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC by AskProf: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Send account make i dash you 5k to calm your vent and anger. Dey vess for people Wey no offend you ? Because of people Wey no send you or even know if you dey live. Lol pathetic lol.

They don’t know you, they don’t know us, they care less about us, them no send us, na why them dey come here for treatment and begging doctors to go back.

Bro, reason beyond politics, reason beyond sentiment, reason beyond tribe.

No cursing, no disrespect. Them no like us. No reason am. Them no send any of us. Leaving Nigeria 10 years ago was the best I did for my generations. If you get long leg you fit survive that country. Naaa think beyond politics bro.

Gwabafia!
Re: Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC by unclejb2(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't derail the thread. It's obvious that you are ignorant about his alleged corruption case, how serious it is and when it occurred. Instead of you to first take time to read it, you are starting your day on a wailing and ignorant note.Smh.

I doubt if you even know who Dr. Olu Agunloye is. If you will be idle and ignorant on the social media where you blame President Bola Ahmed Tinubu even for your ignorance ,you better quit and take time off to read. Check my signature for free stuffs!
someone just gave a great idea on how to catch the thief and you are masturbating over irrelevancies
Re: Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
Wounded Obidients and their funny narratives.
Re: Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Ride on pastor!!! Preach it.....

You need a pulpit....to say this.....millions of your IPOb terrorist Buffon are supposed to hear you out....

Bravo!!!!

Wether you listen, Wetin concern me, we all living to die someday, make I live mine, i sha kukuma no hate anybody. Na Una know the hate Wey e Una Dey hate, I don work with various race on planet earth. So I see everyone as humans first.
Re: Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC by Pleasehearmycry: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mouth. We all know almost nothing will still be done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 / Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.