Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor (32465 Views)

Ebonyi Assembly Declares Seats Of Three PDP Members' Seats Vacant / Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate / Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ayo2008: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Politics in Nigeria is indeed dirty
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
IamAsiri:

Turai definitely did worse.

Ok.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by spagettiluv: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mayeldah:
We are praying Aketi recovers soonest but I don't think the deputy Governor is with us in this prayer

He may have another prayer point which you that is reading this suspects!

Anyway, Aketi should rest, we win some, we loose some!

grin
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:

Read what I wrote and understand. Politically, She blew things out of proportion with her cheeky attitude.

hence my question, how is the protracted issue of succession the fault of Akeredolu's wife?
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Omobude244: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Good ...we movee

That Owerri woman, Aketi wife, is greedy, power drunk and evil. That's why we warn folks not to marry Owerri girls
yaradua wife did worse
i guess she too na from owerri abi?
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Akinrogun(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Myhusband:
a man that was healthy suddenly developed white cell in his body just like that? I haven't anything from Aketi's siblings, is it that he doesn't have that give his immediate family that audacity?

white cell? how did he got it in the body, could it be his immediate family just to make his brain incapacitated to do state function on himself, could it be the deputy on his own sinister motive

Aketi loose guard, as I dey married like this I dey use my eyes shadow, I only trust myself

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by MeineMutter: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
I doubt if this deputy too has anything in his head. Otherwise, he should prove me wrong.

We want unprecedented infrastructural development. Not monthly N30k salary.

Let him open up Ondo State.

Affordable housing
Mini power grids for communities.
Good roads and bridges (where compulsory).
Rebuild all those public schools and healthcare facilities.

Those could even help him secure another ticket for his party, while is oga is recuperating.

The state has the fund. I want his oga to come back pat him on the back that he did well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by amp01(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:
grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh. Aketi's wife is a terrible woman. She was supposed to take good care of her husband but out of greed and the thirst for power,she brought her husband home from Germany. Now when reality is staring her in the face,she is now running helter skelter. That woman is evil.
Your wife will do the same if it's you...
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by thinkmoney(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:

If saying the truth or being blunt is what you call bullying, that is your own cup of tea. Obviously, she is not protective of her husband. The last time I checked,she brought her husband's issue on social media by accusing one of the aides to the governor of giving him concoction. The next thing she did was displaying her picture with that of her husband (on wheel chair) on social media. Women,especially married ones should comport themselves very well on and off social media.
She showed the picture to proof (which is obviously a lie) that her husband is fit for service. She was trying to protect the man and his job. Didn’t u see that the man too raised up his fingers in some victory sign? That’s to tell u they planned it together, with the close family, aids and matured children.
Women in that situation should actually be pitied. They are the ones at the forefront facing all those struggles

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by sltn(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:
grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh. Aketi's wife is a terrible woman. She was supposed to take good care of her husband but out of greed and the thirst for power,she brought her husband home from Germany. Now when reality is staring her in the face,she is now running helter skelter. That woman is evil.
it in her bloodline? No capp
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by okorogodwin4(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Black Man prefer to die in power tueh!
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by siant: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
wunmi590:

What he should have done since is what he's just doing now, I don't know why Nigerians are greedy when it comes to power...

If truly you are very good health wise, uou have nothing to fear about, once you are back, fully you will be reinstated without any delay...

He isn't doing this willing. This is only happening after Abuja intervened.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ufuosman(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Better
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by pjtestimony(f): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hmmmmm deputy governor of ONDO state try to govern ONDO STATE with fear of God according to your name HON. LUCKY ORIMISAN AYEDATIWA
MEANING : U ARE LUCKY TO BE PICK AS DEPYTY GOV. NOW ACTING GOV.
(2) ORIMISAN : ORI MI DARA LA RI GBA IRE
SE DAADA AWON TI O FE BA E SISE PO ATI AWON OMO ONDO LAPAPO.
(3) AYEDATIWA : AYE TI DA TI E BA YI OOO SE DAADA GOV. AKETI KO BALEE JE OOOO
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
amp01:

Your wife will do the same if it's you...

My wife will not do that. She is not selfish or greedy , She is contented. We have a saying in my place " itelorun ni baba iwa"
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by delpee(f): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
zebszebs:
A man who is on the brink of the afterlife is still clinging on to power as a starving monkey latches onto the teat of its mother.

Akeredolu isn't returning to Ondo on his two feet, unaided, so, why can't he just relinquish power?

I mean, how many months does he have left?

Knowing his stance during Yaraduas health issue, I believe he would have gladly resigned if he was in full control of himself. Unfortunately, it seems some people capitalised on his situation to rule Ondo by proxy...same as was done with Yaradua. There are rumours of forged signatures on documents purportedly signed by him. If true, it means he was really incapacitated and unable to take decisions or act on his own.
Very sad indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Exceed15: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
madridguy:
Mr Aiyedatiwa family will be in jubilation now.

Coded jubilation.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Exceed15: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
When he should have willingly resigned on health condition.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by AncientAlien(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
madridguy:
Mr Aiyedatiwa family will be in jubilation now.
More money to be siphon into their family wallet. Nigeria is NO where around promised land I swear.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Okoroawusa: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Long overdue

Thank you President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Slurity(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Justicemy8:
once a country, now an animal farm
Your papa and mama follow dey they farm.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Easylife1234: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good 👍
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
bennybuhari:
Smart deputy governor Aiyedatiwa. He knows Akeredolu can't survive the illness. So he fought tooth and nail to keep his seat as deputy.

Akeredolu should have done the Honourable thing a long time ago

A lawyer for that matter
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Gkay1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pls use the opportunity very well so you can contest to be governor soon
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by PHAYOL81: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Long overdue;serving your state or country shouldn't be a matter of life,and death. If your health can't continue, drop the baton for someone else to begin where you leave.
life shouldn't be a hard nut,no it shouldn't .

GOD BLESS ONDO STATE
GOD BLESS ALL SOUTHWEST STATES OF NIGERIA
GOD BLESS ME AND YOU TOO

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by wunmi590(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
siant:
He isn't doing this willing. This is only happening after Abuja intervened.

Hmmm, you are right...

Lol @your Abuja intervened
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by zebszebs: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
delpee:

Knowing his stance during Yaraduas health issue, I believe he would have gladly resigned if he was in full control of himself. Unfortunately, it seems some people capitalised on his situation to rule Ondo by proxy...same as was done with Yaradua. There are rumours of forged signatures on documents purportedly signed by him. If true, it means he was really incapacitated and unable to take decisions or act on his own.
Very sad indeed.

His son who fancies himself the heir to the throne and his wife who is busy fighting both real and imagined are his main enemies.

Sad that at your lowest point, you look around and realize you really have no one who loves you altruistically
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ofuonyebi: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
in the first instance....why did Akeredolu agree to be brought by force in an arm chair from Germany to Ibadan?
When he knows very well that he cannot resume office in Akure?

the drama that had unfolded since his purported return to Nigeria and his dramatical withdrawing of all the aids of his Deputy
and alleged taking back of power of governance only before the yawa burst out now....only shows the shameful level of the do-or-die
nature of an AFICAN RULER nay Nigerian opportunist to STAY PUT OR DIE IN OFFICE EVEN WHEN THEY ARE INCAPACITATED!

Shame! to Nigeria politics of chop and quench!
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Nuzo1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
A few weeks ago, the same people hailing Aketi’s wife and calling the deputy governor a traitor have suddenly declared the acting governor a good man and Aketi’s wife the jezebel. So fast?

Same people were seriously making move and calling for the impeachment of the deputy.

Why this sudden turn around? Because Aketi may not be coming back soon? And the choppings must go on?

Though most Nigerian women will stand for their husbands in illegalities like this, And as much as I don’t think the woman is much of a good woman, why didn’t Aketi handover power to his deputy as soon as he started falling sick? But it’s the woman that’s the problem now.

I dey fear people o.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Abyx1234(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
datola:
Akredolu's deputy name is Lucky Ayetidawa...

Those deputies with Lucky as their first name...

We prey for Arakunrin's quick recovery

Hmmmm, Good luck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Caseless: 2:52am On Dec 14, 2023
bennybuhari:
Smart deputy governor Aiyedatiwa. He knows Akeredolu can't survive the illness. So he fought tooth and nail to keep his seat as deputy.

Akeredolu should have done the Honourable thing a long time ago
He's not God to know who would survive an illness or not.

His desperation is appalling. Those who shipped Aketi back are heartless. Those who protected the governor are loyal.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ImperialYoruba: 5:05am On Dec 14, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Good ...we movee

That Owerri woman, Aketi wife, is greedy, power drunk and evil. That's why we warn folks not to marry Owerri girls

Not marry Ibo, period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu / MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos / Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.