Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release (8376 Views)

Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Election 2019: Help Us To Defeat PDP - Tinubu Pleads With Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Oseone1: 4:04am On Dec 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Yarimo, you are yet to join your folks up there making senseless comments
Imagine, Yoruba foolish shaa,
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by ozegidon(m): 4:48am On Dec 14, 2023
Maize247:
So President should intervene in judiciary or what's the meaning of this
Don't be stupid! Sometimes make use of your sense ewu gambia
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by ozegidon(m): 4:49am On Dec 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
He Must bow down to we Yoruba Muslims. Only then will he be released
Hausa slave.. people that don't have shame..
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:02am On Dec 14, 2023
Quenncee:

Ohanaeze do not represent the Ibos. We dont recognize them. Go and verify.
who now reprent ibo?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by NJV: 5:05am On Dec 14, 2023
Release him to come and add his wahala to this inflation in town?

Abeg keep that guy locked up for the next 20 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by seeme2(f): 5:06am On Dec 14, 2023
Igbo getting humiliated more and more by the day. As much as I dislike them I am begining to feel genuine sympathy for them.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by tsdarkside(m): 5:39am On Dec 14, 2023
this people realy think others respect them and their words mean anything....

they cant even respect others but they await others to respect them....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by occfx: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2023
Maize247:
So President should intervene in judiciary or what's the meaning of this

I do not understand... This zoo kingdom has changed everything about humans

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Okoroawusa: 6:06am On Dec 14, 2023
DrChukki:
So Tinubu and Buhari are more powerful than the court...?

Do we need to beg these old dictators to release someone the court has already released?

Nigeria is truly a Zoo as MNK said
You still dey talk? Iwuanyanwu dey beg you dey for Nairaland dey foam for mouth...

There's no peace in the South East until Nnamdi Kanu is dead.... quote me anywhere

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Roboto11: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:

You just voiced your deep inferiority complex. You like the way Igbos are humiliated showing you've been feeling inferior relative to an entire ethnic group.

Listen to me: Go and read the history of all great people (from Moses to Jesus Christ to Mandela, etc.). There is always a time in their lives when some low lives like you try to laugh at and ridicule them for pursuing a right cause.

Those low lives think that those great people are suffering just because they are being persecuted. But, if not for their low mindset, those low souls should have known that CONSCIENCE is all that matters to the great souls. They don't actually suffer when you persecute them as they would if they compromise on their conscience.

Your papa no go die better.

You are comparing the idiot Kanu who has only brought mayhem to the east to Jesus abi?

Na trailer go kill your mama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Roboto11: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2023
seeme2:
Igbo getting humiliated more and more by the day. As much as I dislike them I am begining to feel genuine sympathy for them.

Sympathy for people that would make fake wine sell it to you then celebrate being "wealthy" abi.

Continue.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Igbo people do not have a central king... This ohaneze is nothing but a forcefully infused Puppet. Igbo social communities need to get rid of him ASAP. He is a proverbial hand inside the anus of the people.
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Quenncee: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
who now reprent ibo?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is our true leader. Him only we listen to.
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by 10mobile: 7:15am On Dec 14, 2023
Roboto11:

Your papa no go die better.

You are comparing the idiot Kanu who has only brought mayhem to the east, to Jesus abi?

Na trailer go kill your mama.
Back to sender 101%.
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Goodnewsforlife: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:

You just voiced your deep inferiority complex. You like the way Igbos are humiliated showing you've been feeling inferior relative to an entire ethnic group.

Listen to me: Go and read the history of all great people (from Moses to Jesus Christ to Mandela, etc.). There is always a time in their lives when some low lives like you try to laugh at and ridicule them for pursuing a right cause.

Those low lives think that those great people are suffering just because they are being persecuted. But, if not for their low mindset, those low souls should have known that CONSCIENCE is all that matters to the great souls. They don't actually suffer when you persecute them as they would if they compromise on their conscience.
those people u mentioned weren’t chest beating n they weren’t calling people derogatory names like igbos do

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by johnjose68: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I don't have problem with begging for his release but it can't stand if the victims of his violent rhetorics do not get justice. His victims deserve justice and the Federal Government of Nigeria owes them that justice.

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

[b]2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

Tell them. When he was abusing and challenging the iroko tree...he was high on I.pob weed that time.

...but now the iroko is dealing with him and his fellow travelers...the online warriors are now begging grin cheesy

Wait 🫷 ooo

Where is David hundeyin, the i.pob journalist He never see any new fake news to wet the headless mob appetite

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by 10mobile: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
those people u mentioned weren’t chest beating n they weren’t calling people derogatory names like igbos do
Mandela was called an arrogant monkey by the white overlords. Jesus Christ was also called arrogant by the Pharisees. It's the same way you call Igbos arrogant for standing for their right. Kanu only asked for a referendum and the Nigerian government began to shoot his followers but let killer Fulani go free. That's how many ungodly Nigerians now get more worried about the so-called chest beating by Igbos than they get worried by Fulani killings. People like you make me want to vomit.
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Banhammy717: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2023
WorldRichest:

Maybe when you come back to this world again as a local dog
With your response, I can really sympathize with your upbringing.
Nobody should blame or criticize you for that.
Not All parents deserve a child.
Merry Christmas to your father and mother

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2023
No need to beg. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu hasn't committed any crime known to the law. He must and will be set free!

See how Ohanaeze ndi iberibe is reducing igbos to nothing in that British experiment they regard as a country.
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by naija1stnigar(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Shameless Loudmouthed bastards.
I guess you should have said that first to your court judges,cos even under your zoo laws Kanu has no case to answer again.
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Goodnewsforlife: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:

Mandela was called an arrogant monkey by the white overlords. Jesus Christ was also called arrogant by the Pharisees. It's the same way you call Igbos arrogant for standing for their right. Kanu only asked for a referendum and the Nigerian government began to shoot his followers but let killer Fulani go free. That's how many ungodly Nigerians now get more worried about the so-called chest beating by Igbos than they get worried by Fulani killings. People like you make me want to vomit.
u better vomit n die

U igbos will b humiliated more n nothing will come out of it
U can see we are already cutting u to size in Lagos n Yoruba land in general n u are been killed like fowls outside d country

U are endangered species right now n we will reach u a bitter lesson
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Is04970: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I don't have problem with begging for his release but it can't stand if the victims of his violent rhetorics do not get justice. His victims deserve justice and the Federal Government of Nigeria owes them that justice.

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests
This will haunt him for a long time.
To God be the Glory, Tinubu is the president today.

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

[b]2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by caracas: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2023
Entprys:
Top IPOB leaders sold kanu out.
They are working against his release so to remain masked.
Kanu's name is SORRY as his sellers(few top IPOB) make sure he is not coming out alive
Let anything happen to him first una go know how far….
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by 10mobile: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u better vomit n die

U igbos will b humiliated more n nothing will come out of it
U can see we are already cutting u to size in Lagos n Yoruba land in general n u are been killed like fowls outside d country

U are endangered species right now n we will reach u a bitter lesson
grin grin There's so much hate in your heart that you want me to die just for making a comment on social media. But remember, since the history of the world, it has been known that hate kills the hater more than it kills the hated. Even science supports it. The adrenaline you have secreted just by wishing me death can kill you right now by giving you ulcer. So, back to sender.

As for whether you are humiliating Igbos, time with tell and posterity with judge. Your judgment is immature. As I said earlier, all great people had a time in their lives when low souls like you were laughing at them and thought they were overcoming them. Go and drink water.
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Goodnewsforlife: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:

grin grin There's so much hate in your heart that you want me to die just for making a comment on social media. But remember, since the history of the world, it has been known that hate kills the hater more than it kills the hated. Even science supports it. The adrenaline you have secreted just by wishing me death can kill you right now by giving you ulcer. So, back to sender.
typical igbo

We are returning your energy to u

This is no longer Fulani era, yorubas have taken over so your madness should stop automatically

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by 10mobile: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
typical igbo

We are returning your energy to u

This is no longer Fulani era, yorubas have taken over so your madness should stop automatically
I can't descend to your level by talking ill of Yorubas just because of one stupid person who happens to be a Yoruba obviously. Read my signature and be ashamed of yourself.
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Goodnewsforlife: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:

I can't descend to your level by talking ill of Yorubas just because of one stupid person who happens to be a Yoruba obviously. Read my signature and be ashamed of yourself.
u igbos

Nothing for u

Just rest in Jesus name
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2023
Quenncee:

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is our true leader. Him only we listen to.
yes he has replaced your brain with Pap
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:

You're incurable.
u are very stupid pple like u edge nnamdi Kanu misbehavor and wants him release...
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
[quote author=tishbite42 post=127471845]
Shut up, dimwit [/quote thunder fire your generation idiot
Re: IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release by tishbite42: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
[quote author=OGHENAOGIE post=127478097][/quote]
God punish your lineage, slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-Ita, Others Diverted ₦3bn To Private Companies - Witness / The Declaration Of Hon. Rotimi Amaechi As Governor Of Rivers State Is Wrong / Saraki Receives Amended Gender Equality Opportunity (GEO) Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.