Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) (3613 Views)

How To Unfukc My Life (pics) / How Pastors Enslave People For For Life [PICS] / Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by payaseriy: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2023
Miravik900:

I fit carry money fvck your olosho mother na ur father you day call broke boy as I tell you before first swear for that ur father worthless sperm wey born you to suffer before we can talk

Poor boy cry more I need more basin to full🥲😂
e nor go beta for u and ur generation.

Ur papa condensed sperm na cause this nonsense. You come online dey find person wey go look u lyk big boy...

If woman tell u "hi" you go post am say u fuk her.

E nor go beta for u, ur mama, and ur papa. Na generational swear i swear for u so. Watch out!
Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by Miravik900(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2023
payaseriy:
e nor go beta for u and ur generation.

Ur papa condensed sperm na cause this nonsense. You come online dey find person wey go look u lyk big boy...

If woman tell u "hi" you go post am say u fuk her.

E nor go beta for u, ur mama, and ur papa. Na generational swear i swear for u so. Watch out!

Keep crying 😭 😂🤣
Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Miravik900:

You don’t even know the hotel day play😂 you think say I poor like ur papa 😂😂 keep wallowing in your stupidity is like the gal na ur sister I go knack her then upload her nudes so that you go cry well 😢 😂
Dat girl's name's bayelsan, do I sound bayelsan daft thing.......
The only Bayelsa gurl I could straff that didn't want to kill with body odor izza Nembe gurl......
You're still a bastardo to rate Lagold hotel as a place where anyone would get value for their money......
People who don't have fathers or probably have very useless ones,tend to drag parents into online interface.....I'm an adult taking care of myself & my family for long,so idiats like your sorts can't sit on the table I sit....I'm light years out of the range of a dulard dat toasts a hook up because he's too broke to keep one that a bit decent, only to come online to shame her......a phone thief shaming a hooker....🤣🤣🤣🤣
....very silly entity,you are......

Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
talented321:
Is the girl ur sister? Or you are one of those fools who always want to please the bleeding people..
Shatap numbskull.........the hotel he mentioned is a dirty place where only Crack heads dwell,it doesn't make sense for an idiat to call out anoda idiat!
I gat a wife,a sister and daughters. Don't shame a woman you don't intend to marry! You're toasting her to straff her,she's responding to get paid....so wats the point coming online to shame her with her names visible,besides both of them are 4rm the same place.....
......don't think with your anus,please.
Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by Miravik900(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Dat girl's name's bayelsan, do I sound bayelsan daft thing.......
The only Bayelsa gurl I could straff that didn't want to kill with body odor izza Nembe gurl......
You're still a bastardo to rate Lagold hotel as a place where anyone would get value for their money......
People who don't have fathers or probably have very useless ones,tend to drag parents into online interface.....I'm an adult taking care of myself & my family for long,so idiats like your sorts can't sit on the table I sit....I'm light years out of the range of a dulard dat toasts a hook up because he's too broke to keep one that a bit decent, only to come online to shame her......a phone thief shaming a hooker....🤣🤣🤣🤣
....very silly entity,you are......

Cry more🪣🪣 🤣😂😂 I don’t have strength to waste words on someone already caused from his mothers womb.. so you stole the phone you are using? Tell me more about it bastard your mother pussy smells that’s why you have always met girls that have been smelling

Rest joor good for nothing nicoompoop🤣🤣
Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Miravik900:

Cry more🪣🪣 🤣😂😂 I don’t have strength to waste words on someone already caused from his mothers womb.. so you stole the phone you are using? Tell me more about it bastard your mother pussy smells that’s why you have always met girls that have been smelling

Rest joor good for nothing nicoompoop🤣🤣
The more reason I call you a bastardo.............I pity your poor parents who ought to have aborted you to save the world this show of foolery....You're a phone thief, that I know.....that's the only way bastards survive in Yenagoa and we're killing them slowly, if you don't stop, what happened at Amarata some weeks back will definitely be your fate.....Lagold groover....unam ikot mkpoh!
Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by Miravik900(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

The more reason I call you a bastardo.............I pity your poor parents who ought to have aborted you to save the world this show of foolery....You're a phone thief, that I know.....that's the only way bastards survive in Yenagoa and we're killing them slowly, if you don't stop, what happened at Amarata some weeks back will definitely be your fate.....Lagold groover....unam ikot mkpoh!

See this frustrated Mugu wey hunger day beat you think 🤔 Yenagoa boys is like your village jobless boys that steal for a living Abi

I no answer you again I can see life is dealing with you pls don’t commit suicide your broke father still needs you 😂😂
Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by LooneyLester: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Op na mugu
Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by Miravik900(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
LooneyLester:
Op na mugu

I no understand? You go just day open mouth waah you get sense attol?
Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Miravik900:

See this frustrated Mugu wey hunger day beat you think 🤔 Yenagoa boys is like your village jobless boys that steal for a living Abi

I no answer you again I can see life is dealing with you pls don’t commit suicide your broke father still needs you 😂😂
Clown......
I work & live in Yenagoa, precisely at Obelle Street amongst the thieving "bobos" Street urchins....
I'm a law enforcer,I dey burst dem back to back.....
Anytime they see my car,na maximum salama dem dey give with their begi-begi "senior man wetin dey nah......",very useless lots who don't wanna work but beg and steal!
The good ones are 10 in 100%.
Go get a life......that Lagold is ur anchor ⚓point,u re a thief🤣🤣
What happened to Matto Crystal,Aridolf,Jubilee,Rebatel,Udeme,Ayala....? Na Lagold you call hook up come meet you for bar,no be room sef.....ogun kill poor rat like you.
....Find me come club Ranz come ball useless boy....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When you posted that thing, u neva thought someone in Yenagoa is on nairaland, ino mkpoh...🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bastard go type lagood hotel,where that one there for the whole Yenagoa, abi Bayelsa....?
Olodo where wan trend,I don burst your one week,one boxer life....🤣🤣🤣🍻🥂🍾🍷
I'm out,I go still torment you where I dey brew....better men dey read, dey laff, e be like we for see u ,nack u 2by2 for head.....ode🤣🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Re: Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) by Miravik900(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Clown......
I work & live in Yenagoa, precisely at Obelle Street amongst the thieving "bobos" Street urchins....
I'm a law enforcer,I dey burst dem back to back.....
Anytime they see my car,na maximum salama dem dey give with their begi-begi "senior man wetin dey nah......",very useless lots who don't wanna work but beg and steal!
The good ones are 10 in 100%.
Go get a life......that Lagold is ur anchor ⚓point,u re a thief🤣🤣
What happened to Matto Crystal,Aridolf,Jubilee,Rebatel,Udeme,Ayala....? Na Lagold you call hook up come meet you for bar,no be room sef.....ogun kill poor rat like you.
....Find me come club Ranz come ball useless boy....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When you posted that thing, u neva thought someone in Yenagoa is on nairaland, ino mkpoh...🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bastard go type lagood hotel,where that one there for the whole Yenagoa, abi Bayelsa....?
Olodo where wan trend,I don burst your one week,one boxer life....🤣🤣🤣🍻🥂🍾🍷
I'm out,I go still torment you where I dey brew....better men dey read, dey laff, e be like we for see u ,nack u 2by2 for head.....ode🤣🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Werey when last did you visit Yenagoa? Seems is been long 😂 do you think cult related activities still take place like before? My guy you sound like a kid at your age

Rest in Jesus name

(1) (2) (Reply)

VeryDarkMan: This Is Why I Hate VDM [Picture] / How was your first date? / Why Do Nigerian Boys Disturb Girls In The Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.