Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! (27096 Views)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Help: My Younger Brother Disrespects Me Alot / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Stevenbright(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2023
GindoX:

What he sees in other women, he is not seeing in her?

Why did he got married to her then?
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Moh99: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Congratulations
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by BloomingDale(f): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:
My husband prefers been busy on his phone with his numerous exes, divorcee and single ladies than gisting with me if we are together, i have always want him to have peace of mind but it seems he doesnt think of that about me

Am begining to find peace gisting with his friend anytime he comes to visit, some persons may say i saw the handwriting on the wall before i married him,Hell NO! .He succeded in making me chase all my friend both male and female away but now have numerous to chat with and laugh and please himself.

He thinks his smart but i pity him, is just my home training that is limiting me to do some kind of evil things ,we will go for party or club he will leave me and go and be sitting in midst of other ladies, while some men will come and sit with me and making advances at me and he doesnt know. Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room

My religion and the way i value my body can't make me to stooop so low to do all those things but why will a man choose to neglect the wive to be dieing of boredom .

Because of lack of attention my Male Colleagues always try to take advantage of that and be chatting with me till midnight without him even seeing it.

We lived in a separate room that this his attitude can make someone to be cheating without him knowing but i dont want to do that Please someone should help me out
Please am dieing slowly i have confronted him so many times but he will tell me i dont have the right to tell him what to do

Most people do not respect weak people. You are weak.

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Monaboo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:
My husband prefers been busy on his phone with his numerous exes, divorcee and single ladies than gisting with me if we are together, i have always want him to have peace of mind but it seems he doesnt think of that about me

Am begining to find peace gisting with his friend anytime he comes to visit, some persons may say i saw the handwriting on the wall before i married him,Hell NO! .He succeded in making me chase all my friend both male and female away but now have numerous to chat with and laugh and please himself.

He thinks his smart but i pity him, is just my home training that is limiting me to do some kind of evil things ,we will go for party or club he will leave me and go and be sitting in midst of other ladies, while some men will come and sit with me and making advances at me and he doesnt know. Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room

My religion and the way i value my body can't make me to stooop so low to do all those things but why will a man choose to neglect the wive to be dieing of boredom .

Because of lack of attention my Male Colleagues always try to take advantage of that and be chatting with me till midnight without him even seeing it.

We lived in a separate room that this his attitude can make someone to be cheating without him knowing but i dont want to do that Please someone should help me out
Please am dieing slowly i have confronted him so many times but he will tell me i dont have the right to tell him what to do

Your husband is cheating on you
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by aimmoney9: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
Go get it from outside .
Set awon outside...... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Foodhub2023: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

You wil still cheat on him then his eyes wil clear
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by seanwilliam(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
I know what you want to hear; divorce him … you’ll see someone better
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by KarinaSlim(f): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
The story is just too funny.

Diary of the wife of a cheating husband.

Abeg, nobody should disturb me.

I'm eating porridge yam.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by KillingJoke: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Drop your humbleness and embrace your hoeness

Go outside and get some deek alongside monetary items

Make sure you enjoy yourself to the fullest

Don't suffer yourself for person way no care about you
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by franchasofficia: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
bigtt76:
Did marriage take away the sparks he saw in you while dating? Perhaps you need to reignite that spark and see ...be the bigger person and light the flames dear.

Easier said than done.

Or let me say, easier typed as a comment than put into practice grin

Women should enjoy their life well well while single cos that is their best time in life while men's best time starts from 35yrs above and ag this age most men are financially buoyant and married, and they must recover what they lost when young while the ladies were enjoying all manner of male attention and pampering lol

Childbirth changes women. She might still look beautiful outside with nice clothes, fashion sense and body packaging, but only Oga knows that the value is no longer the same like before no matter how hard Madam tries to package after childbirth lolz

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Youngkaro45: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
vincenteger:
From your write up you just want to cheat.
If you think you are not getting enough attention from your man, look for other ways to spice up your marriage. Try and find out what he sees in other women that he's not seeing in you, maybe their dressings or something.
Try and even seduce him at home nii
He's your and your to enjoy.

Stop writing senseless thing please! She is not getting enough attention from her HUSBAND for God sake and you say she wanted to cheat? No one deserved to be neglected please and be treated like shit. She said they sleep in different rooms and some of her male colleagues chat her so if she wanted to cheat, she would have! Madam speak with your husband or his parents, nairaland might not be the best place to get solution to your marital issue, more than 80% here are not married and have no clue what marriage is
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by franchasofficia: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
KillingJoke:
Drop your humbleness and embrace your hoeness

Go outside and get some deek alongside monetary items

Make sure you enjoy yourself to the fullest

Don't suffer yourself for person way no care about you
My lady kiss
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by BitterTruth0001: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

How was your relationship when you were dating him?

Did you reject him and later accept him?

Have you ever told him you were not interested in him?

Did you play hard to get?

For how long did you ignore his advances?

Did you for once take advantage of his attention for you?

And so what if she did all these things ?

They’re married now . He got the girl .

All that was in the past .
Everything you wrote here cannot be a justification in any way

Not sure that’s why you’re asking anyway but seems like it .
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
OP if you are beautiful and hot, I mean you have big bombom, flat tummy and bambi eyes, then DM let me tell you what to do to tame your husband.

I am sorry you are passing through this. I am here to help you out, take a hug cool wink
Bro Bro

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by franchasofficia: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
KarinaSlim:
The story is just too funny.

Diary of the wife of a cheating husband.

Abeg, nobody should disturb me.

I'm eating porridge yam.
lafmaoooo cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by BitterTruth0001: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

Divorce him nah .
What are you waiting for ?
You think he’ll change ??

Let me tell you as a man . He won’t change. And he bleeps those girls too .
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by franchasofficia: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Bro Bro
Hi, I am only trying to be of help to a distressed sister but only if she meets the qualities listed grin
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by becky39000(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
"Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room"

Chisos!!!! :-0
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Beuberry(f): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bliss62:
Have a deep heart to heart discussion with him

Most times break down in commiunication causes more damages in relationships

You guys are not mind readers, and need atleast 3 hours of talking daily

Early in the morning atleast an hour after praying together

And before sleeping

Topics should include how your day went by
Some homes meant for destruction can't be remedied. You heard her say the man no even give a damn!
He knew but just want to be free and doesn't care if the woman sef is free. The man's a failure.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Lisong(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
I'll give you a little advice from a man's point of view. If you like take it or leave it. Give your man some ashawo vibes. I guess you are too holy for his liking. By ashawo vibes i mean, flirt with your husband. Then turn around and treat him like a king. Be submissive. I tell you that nothing drives a man out to the street like a wife that is not submissive. No matter how good you are. You must know he is your head, your head, your head, i said that 3 times to drive away the demon of feminism in you if any. When you have done all that. Then the next step will work perfectly. The next step is to flirt with him. Walk around the bedroom in your g-strings. Dont you ever put on clothes again in the room. Only sexy panties. Look very sexy for him. When he is watching tv, go down and give him a hard Mouth Gig. I swear even if na chelsea finals he will forget it and succumb to your government. Become creative and unpredictable. Especially if you have no children in the house. Play with him whether hes in the mood or not, once you stripe naked and position before him he must be in the mood by force. Whenever he wants to chat with those his babes online, jump on the bed and give him a BJ. The idea of you having separate rooms is the most useless idea ever in marriage. Burn down that your stupid room or rent it to the gateman and move into his room. Both of you must share the same room if you truly want to keep that man. Bye bye and goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by BreakingNews21: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Time registered Dec 13.
Someone practicing story writing. Next.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Perosh: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Go and apologize to him ohhh. You have long ago offend him. And you don't know.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by besayag: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

na to get a bestie win am
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by olisaEze(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omoh, body no be firewood oo all these men that will drink agbo jedi to impress one small girl they'll still pay, but go home to form I'm tired for their young wives in bed! If marriage to the woman don tire you talk am quick, so she can make the hay in another barn now wen the day still bright for her. If not, what's the point of marrying her if your best fcxks are going to be done with others outside?? Meanwhile, hanty a little help with the address of those locations where sharp young men run the quick-quick in toilets with lonely milfs will go a long way in helping this your case! grin
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by OlujobaSamuel: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
After reading the 3rd paragraph where you mentioned how useless your husband is, how useless you could go, etc, I concluded that you both fit each other, our advice is pointless, just carry on as you pls.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by fineberry(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Your husband doesn't know that he's married now and his attention should be diverted to his woman.

Some people just don't have sense....you can't say this is what could have triggered this attitude,. You must make him jealous and desire you back, you too should flirt and make things look like his attitude is not getting to you. By so doing he will make amends.

Person wey get head no get cap. Last last this life no balance
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Whalis: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
vincenteger:
From your write up you just want to cheat.
If you think you are not getting enough attention from your man, look for other ways to spice up your marriage. Try and find out what he sees in other women that he's not seeing in you, maybe their dressings or something.
Try and even seduce him at home nii
He's your and your to enjoy.
Don't mind her. She is on her phone till midnight chatting and she is blaming her husband who may be responding to business enquiries at that time..The way ladies think that when men are on their phone that it is with babes sound stupid. In those days when men come back from work they pick up newspapers. We just want to be diverted from so much talk and thinking. And the way we achieve that most times is by reading. Today newspapers are no longer in vogue. Our phones are handy and with every news we can think about. This also includes watching videos.
Some family members also reach us through phones as coming to the house to ask for favour might irk madam.
Women should stop this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Capernum: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

Sorry sis. Can you simply show him this post or get someone to do that for you? Making him understand that you, his wife typed this.

Meanwhile, you don't change who you are because you want to retaliate. You're bigger than that.

You can as well discuss with someone he respects so much.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Have you been sleeping with your husband's friend?
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by vickydevoka(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

You need to call a meeting and sit him down.
Mind you if you don't make money on your own sorry. It will be difficult. Happened to someone I know.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by vickydevoka(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

Seriously we all get tire of each other . Marriage could be boring. One person must be pushing more than de other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Owns Me? / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / Between Husband And Wife, Who Should Greet The Other First In The Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.