Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) (42342 Views)

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by MrJames007: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Same here... Na letter of reference carry me enter there for the first time in a really long time.
My card expired long time ago, I no fit go collect am. Na transfer I dey run since. Don't know if GTB fit send me d card. grin

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by coputa(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Generalmystic:
how are they managing? šŸ˜‚
Ekiti state is not economically viable.

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by timmydrogba(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
I know this bank very well. I was in Ikere Ekiti for my teaching practice for six months
Ended July 2018.

Itā€™s a really shall bank and the best one around that area. The community was peaceful and thatā€™s the main bank šŸ¦ in the area and my colleagues and I do take bike from school for the disabled side in ikoro to ikere to withdraw cash and buy stuff sha. Very peaceful community!!

Itā€™s easy to run as thereā€™s no security around too itā€™s more like a local environment I guess thatā€™s why the criminals didnā€™t fear. They could be from ado or headed to ado. Omoo. Dem get mind sha. Boys are not smiling but damn nigga why you go hurt customers.

Rip to the dead.

I think the government should put policemen in strategic environments in the state especially bank areas.

Ekiti is very peaceful and loved my stay. The light only bad sha šŸ˜’

My 2cents.
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Hurbashola(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
ARMED ROBBERS ATTACK BANKS IN IKERE-EKITI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruT0KUQkROw
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by coputa(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
This is December,self alert should be toppled.working in a bank is as risky as an army going to the war front.
Bank workers should be given a mandatory life Assurance cover.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Reference(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lawalemi:
Until Nigeria have leaders that would sit and be truthful with their conscience, evidence of misgovernance will continue to manifest in this manner.

That is simply what we continue to say.
Some will elect poor leadership out of sentiment and then recline to 'manage' life.
All fine and good. But the fact is that not everyone can or will do that.
Some of decayed morals and weak wills to legitimately survive and succeed will turn on society to unleash the fury of this fallout.
This base barometer is what real nations are all about, watching out for its weakest links.
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Omoapena(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Banks in rural areas have to upgrade to only online banking while they have branches in only city part of the states with heavy activities....

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by FinidiGeorge: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
GboyegaD:

The people too need shun ethnicity and religious bigotry if they want to be taken serious.
Dey play you hear... If I mix gaari, sugar, salt and sand for you to drink, can you drink it? Let me tell you, that shunning of ethnicity and tribal differences is the first problem Nigeria need to address.

You must trace why we are gathered as one and come to the round table to iron things out because non of the system has worked for us. It has collapsed since 1966 and here we are today thinking the same gathering of Nigerians will come out with something good.
Nah... The system, constitution etc needs to be changed before you can see a tangible change but we've been made to neglect that.

And one of the effective solutions is outright division of this white men made country so that we can live in peace and forge ahead with our destinies as it pertains to the different tribes and nations inside Nigeria.

Not accepting or seeing that this can be done is a problem itself, a psychological one.... A deceitful and implanted phobia which only the powers of nature can remove. But by then, a lot of souls would have perished unnecessarily.
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Lekan239(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Where was Nigeria police during the robbery of two banks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Achoghim: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
This is the kind of incident that could have been averted if we have proactive security agencies that prioritizes intelligence collection over show of force and servitude to politicians. Where is the SSS and NPF intelligence bureau? They're nowhere to be found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Lastmessenger2: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
But these guys have the best igr in the whole African continent. Why the sudden increase in hunger all over the land? Why can't the use some of the igr to offset the hunger in the land and even extend helping hand in other parts of the country? Some need to explain what they are doing with the huge igr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Bigchristo: 12:50am On Dec 14, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3hzZjOa2Wo?si=hKV7PIxtknwfGlm5

According to multiple videos sent to SaharaReporters, gunshots boomed in the town as residents and passersby scampered to safety.

ā€Ø
https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/13/breaking-many-feared-killed-robbers-attack-banks-ekiti

country just dey boil
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by visaclick: 2:01am On Dec 14, 2023
I think their governor should come to lagos for a one year internship.
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Robenna(m): 2:24am On Dec 14, 2023
Generalmystic:
first time seeing you not going tribal

You be monitoring spirit
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:34am On Dec 14, 2023
If Jesus was not born, this issues wouldn't have been happening....

Celebrating Christmas has brought more problems to this world.
Time for girls from 8years to loose their virginity at some cost of "do me Christian"

Men want to travel to village to show that they have made it,

Boyfriend have a serious demand " target made by their girl friend to buy things for them - in a this Economy, don't steal so"

People want to get married at all cost, guys want to fufil in-laws promises and marry their daughters (me I dump my girl friend because of her mother's demand is not visible, so I don't care what they think about me, my life is more important and we still have next year.

Many more atrocities in the land during the birth of Jesus Christ....
I think since the day Jesus was born even in the Bible, Na so so wahala till date!
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:37am On Dec 14, 2023
coputa:
This is December,self alert should be toppled.working in a bank is as risky as an army going to the war front.
Bank workers should be given a mandatory life Assurance cover.
When Army and Police never get one,
I know say you be banker
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:42am On Dec 14, 2023
timmydrogba:
I know this bank very well. I was in Ikere Ekiti for my teaching practice for six months
Ended July 2018.

Itā€™s a really shall bank and the best one around that area. The community was peaceful and thatā€™s the main bank šŸ¦ in the area and my colleagues and I do take bike from school for the disabled side in ikoro to ikere to withdraw cash and buy stuff sha. Very peaceful community!!

Itā€™s easy to run as thereā€™s no security around too itā€™s more like a local environment I guess thatā€™s why the criminals didnā€™t fear. They could be from ado or headed to ado. Omoo. Dem get mind sha. Boys are not smiling but damn nigga why you go hurt customers.

Rip to the dead.

I think the government should put policemen in strategic environments in the state especially bank areas.

My 2cents.
The issue is not Police on every street, we don't have function alert baerue on intelligence.... such like DSS and ICPC, what's their work?
They are meant to detect future attack and get deepest information. Those Criminals must have an hideout around South west.... They are not angels from Hell!
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by AskNgige2: 3:48am On Dec 14, 2023
IrepChrist:
Everyone should be vigilant this season.

I think they should go after these politicians
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Faposky95: 4:05am On Dec 14, 2023
virginboy1:
damn, this is not good to know. I just hope they get caught and dealt with mercilessly angry

They never really get caught and face the music......
That's the NAIJA tale....
Sad
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by coputa(m): 6:01am On Dec 14, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

When Army and Police never get one,
I know say you be banker
I am not I feel for them

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Hurbashola(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2023
ARMED ROBBERS ATTACK BANKS IN IKERE-EKITI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruT0KUQkROw

So sad
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by donziller(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2023
Hendrixky:
Damnnn niggar

Money heist

Ogbeni rest

Who still lose at the end
Na the owner na

All those rubbish talk " everyday for the thief one day for the owner" nor make sense
are u ok, na me talk am, or who u dey call ogbeni
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by rafcrown(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2023
Emergency lazy criminal rich rats

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by zoedew: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2023
Lifetime trauma is what some just picked up.
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2023
Justiceleague1:
Must these guys kee people at all!!
Can't they just do their whatever without hurting anyone?
Unfortunately killing people passes the message that they mean business and nobody dares come close or you'll be wasted. That way they have more freedom and buy extra time to do what they want.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Khallicopyro: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Why must una kill people? Why not take the money and leave the civilians alone? We understand say hungry dey the land. But why create more poverty by killing some people's breadwinner?
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by FKMagazine(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2023
It is well with Ikere-Ekiti
God will definitely expose these syndicates
With Access bank & Ikere, I stand
Re: Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) by Btycoon: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2023
timmydrogba:
Ended July 2018.

Rip to the dead.

My 2cents.

Soldier contonment isn't far to that place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Masquerades Exchange Blows In Lagos (photos/Video) / Carpenter Caught Trying To Use His Neighborsā€™ Destinies For Money Ritual In Oyo / Policemen Use Horsewhip To Beat Man Viciously (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.