Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti (63056 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by BRATISLAVA: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Oh...I think it's the same OP sef. grin

Why were the mothers' and fathers' outfit created as separate threads, lmao?

It's not the outfits.

They appear to be worlds apart. They didn't even dance together. To each their own dance.

Safe to conclude the groom is a gold digger. Or he impoverished his parents while keeping up with the Joneses. Or his parents hate to look good due to religious purposes.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by OOLUSEG(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Omo see wetin people dey argue about...

I think some Nigeria youths are actually running mad... highly irrelevant issues...not minding the problems of their miserable lives but carrying what's is not their problem on their Head.... Government has a lot of work to do... they need to create jobs for this bunch of useless and jobless youths...
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by ottersberger(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
What value does the regalia worn by parents add to the life of the couple?. Why are Nigerians so vague and self-defeating?.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Magnoliaa(f): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
It's not the outfits.

They appear to be worlds apart. They didn't even dance together. To each their own dance.

Safe to conclude the groom is a gold digger. Or he impoverished his parents while keeping up with the Joneses. Or his parents hate to look good due to religious purposes.

Yeah...yeah it could be for any reasons.

I was talking about how the parents were posted it. I already saw the groom's mother and the bride's mother on another thread. Their outfit for the comparison. Now another thread has been created for the fathers.

I mean, it easily could have been in one thread together - outfit of the groom's parents.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by tymicjay77: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Person wey collect better bride price must wear better agbada. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

You gerit shalommy
People dnt know that the groom and his families is like a basket that leak out the resource while the bride and her families is the bowl that hold the resource... Person wey don spend plenty money they dress normal after everything has drained off his pocket. Person wey receive nah im get joy to put on anything he or she feel like no stress nor burden on him. I remember on my day too, all I was just playing the day should just end without any urgent or unforseen expenses.... So tell me if I have that in mind imagine what my families too will be thinking too.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by mukthar2000(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Imaging what peoples debating on media. When their is high rate of unemployment in the country irrelevant issues would be post on media for them to argue to calm their jobless problem.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Karnice600: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
The other day I posted a video 👇https://www.nairaland.com/7937184/see-grooms-brides-mothers-outfits of a groom and brides mother who's dressing to their childrens wedding ceremony got people talking. Today I came across a video of the their husbands and thought to update you guys on what people had to say about the fathers. Mixed reactions as well.

What you see the bride's father putting on from head to toes, could be his latest debt on his list of debts. I got the shock of my life to discover that some certain class of people borrow to throw parties. Now this is not tribalism. This is reality.
The groom's father is alright. Peter Obi should be his mentor, from the look of things.
Just kidding by the way.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by trueking: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
They should thank God they have parents unlike us orphaned at very young age.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Menclothing: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
You doing party with a Yoruba Ijesha and ijebu. People you have to prepare well don’t play they don’t make noise but are very rich people

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by BRATISLAVA: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Yeah...yeah it could be for any reasons.

I was talking about how the parents were posted it. I already saw the groom's mother and the bride's mother on another thread. Their outfit for the comparison. Now another thread has been created for the fathers.

I mean, it easily could have been in one thread together - outfit of the groom's parents.

@bold

Lol, that would kill the fun and reduce the number of threads created on the first page.

I went back to see the mothers and realized the two families are very different.

It would have been good to see the bride and the groom, so that it would explain more of it. Keep your fingers crossed for that.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Magnoliaa(f): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
I went back to see the mothers and realized the two families are very different.

It would have been good to see the bride and the groom, so that it would explain more of it. Keep your fingers crossed for that.

They sure are.

Let's hope they're posted afterwards, and make the front page too. cheesy
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by ChristianMuslim: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Yoruba is the king & queen of dressing
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Farmerforgoats: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
You must be mistaken. There is no brideprice that can afford that agbada. Please keep your understanding of brideprice as a contribution of the wedding to your region
Shalommy:
Person wey collect better bride price must wear better agbada. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Procashtips(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Did the groom's father complain to you?

You this materialistic youth that may not even be able to afford the so called lace.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Blackdisciple(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omoh so many people attend weddings just to see who and who wears the better clothes..

Pls let the family breath
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by tishbite42: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

What of those people that wear winter cap
They're simply your nemesis and you know that
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Lightorder: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
So even if oga collect Lapo money sow 12 yards agbada , una go dey trip.

Bill Gate attire no even reach
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Shikena(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Different culture. Live and let live!
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by TempUser: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
7lives:

Awa l'agba.
Adie funfun l'agba adie.
Awa l'agba.
Bẹ́ẹ̀ni, ṣẹ̀kẹ̀rẹ̀ ni wá, ṣẹ̀kẹ̀rẹ̀ kò ní lọ sí òde ìbànújẹ́. Àwa kì í báwọn jo sí ìlù tí kò ní ṣaworo. cool

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Chetas81(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
That got jobless people talking
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by izubext007: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
It's obvious that the bride is marrying a poor boy from benuel state.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by NewDea4: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The day is theirs, their happiness is the major thing, no matter what they put on

Amotolobo!

Show us those heavy laps again pls
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
I saw an earlier thread of same event with mothers.

Look, Yoruba have style, period!

When you show up to any event outfitted in Yoruba attire you will carry the day. Thats just it!

Do you not recall this picture of Obi and how entire Biafra nation went gaga and bragged about his sophisticated look?

Of every picture that exist of Obi, this is the only one I have seen of him in Yoruba dress, and it proves my point that Yoruba owns style and swag. Have a Yoruba outfit in wardrobe for special events, you will be ok.

If the groom's parents had done that this thread and the earlier version wont be necessary.
Chest beating
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Nuzo1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
That's their choice of dressing. I see nothing to compare here and has nothing to do with riches. Una too like comparisons

Truth!
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by brownbib(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Irrelevant lipsrsealed
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by writeprof(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
birth100:
This is simply a case of a Son that abandons his Father, what a pity.

Clear case of misinterpretation. There are many sides to every controversial matter. That of those involved and that of those not involved.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Amotolongbo(f): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
NewDea4:

Amotolobo!

Show us those heavy laps again pls
amotelepon!

So pe o ti lo

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by tollyboy5(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The day is theirs, their happiness is the major thing, no matter what they put on
Jewessgratitud3

It is now clearer to me. From the picture i can tell you for free that the groom parent are quite older than the bride parents.
2nd since the bride parents are yorubas, its a yoruba culture that the party belongs majorly to the host which is the bride family. They look happier, spend more and do the whole paparazi because they are hosting the husband family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by delpee(f): 12:19am On Dec 15, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:
This is how low social media has brought us. An elderly man modestly and neatly clothed is being tossed for not going as far as his inlaw. What is important is that the old man is seemingly happy. We attach alot of importance on trivial things, make a fuse about them, troll others for it, giving marks and grades on circumstances we know nothing about. Little wonder most survive on fakery these days.

You're so on point!
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by MarketDispatch: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
The other day I posted a video 👇https://www.nairaland.com/7937184/see-grooms-brides-mothers-outfits of a groom and brides mother who's dressing to their childrens wedding ceremony got people talking. Today I came across a video of the their husbands and thought to update you guys on what people had to say about the fathers. Mixed reactions as well.

Come and complete your pictures... please post the grooms picture and brides picture so that Nairalanders can conclude effectively
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Aparche(f): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2023
All I see is two families & culture (most likely with different religious beliefs) - one family prefer modesty and simplicity, while the other loves opulence and extravagance in dressing.

This has nothing to do with wealth or status.

How this should be a topic for discussion on social media beats my imagination. It tells me that many people are so simple minded.

Simple minds discuss people
Average minds discuss events
Great minds discuss ideas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / In Search Of Long Lost Dad / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.