Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 (26827 Views)

VIN Crisis: Importers Threaten To Shutdown Lagos Markets / Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by olaniyi21c: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
What is jumia foodI dont want to eat fake chinease foodWhat is jumia foodI dont want to eat fake chinease food...
Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by SalamRushdie: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
triplo3:

Glovo

Chowdeck

Chowdeck I am not sure but maybe glovo...Chowdeck app is horrible for me
Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by triplo3: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Chowdeck I am not sure but maybe glovo...Chowdeck app is horrible for me

Enter lekki and see for yourself. Chowdeck riders everywhere
Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by Petersburg7: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
I was affected by it, I was called today by the HR, that they will be laying us off next week.

If anyone has any opportunities, kindly send me a message.

Thanks
Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by Chetas81(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Competition is beating them silly! Nigerians are increasingly price-sensitive and not brand sensitive. Why buy Jumia food when you can get it cheaper?

Over a thousand Chinese have built factories worth billions across Nigeria, producing almost all consumer items.

America started its LARGEST consulate globally in Lagos

Chinese investors are building a plant for mining Lithium in Kaduna

Indian Investors are set to complete Nigeria's first steel plant and one of the few on the continent

Local and foreign investors have just built a new seaport and the most significant the nation has ever had

Portuguese investors are funding the high-speed rail link from Nigeria to Niger

A Gambian investor has built the biggest estate in Port Harcourt

An Indian investor has built the biggest Cassava plant in the country

Elon Musks Starlink has launched one of its first continental projects in Nigeria

Microsoft, Facebook, Google, etc have all launched new mega projects in Nigeria.

South Koreans have grown their business with Nigeria to over a billion dollars.

Germans funded the first national comprehensive electricity usage mapping app in Nigeria.

German Siemens are revamping Nigeria's electricity sector.

Spanish companies just recently signed agreements to develop the Gas sector.

Etc etc etc...

NIGERIA IS ON TRACK TO BECOMING A GLOBAL MANUFACTURING HUB BY 2025.

God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!
YOU MENTIONED FOREIGN NATIONAL INVESTMENT IN NIGERIA,I HOPE NIGERIAN CITIZEN WON'T GO THERE TO STEAL, BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR PRIORITY, THIS HAPPEN IN THE COMPANY IM WORKING RIGHT NOW
Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by psalmz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
casualobserver:

You yourself, you don’t work, so how can the country work…..think about it well!

A country is not just a physical space. A country is a collection of people!
I work bro, I hustle, the environment is not favorable to them, it's not about us, the cost of materials alone, if they spend so much, they will also. Charge very much, not everyone can afford what's sold on jumia, secondly not everyone books for food online when we have so many standby restaurants, cafeterias and even the local.bukas
Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by seeme2(f): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Food delivery nonesense business that nobody knows. When they set up business carelessly the way they wouldn't elsewhere they close shop once real economics stare then in the face as against the voodoo economics they were used to.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by casualobserver: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
psalmz:
I work bro, I hustle, the environment is not favorable to them, it's not about us, the cost of materials alone, if they spend so much, they will also. Charge very much, not everyone can afford what's sold on jumia, secondly not everyone books for food online when we have so many standby restaurants, cafeterias and even the local.bukas

You clearly don’t understand what I mean by “you don’t work”

1 Like

Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by SalamRushdie: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
triplo3:

Enter lekki and see for yourself. Chowdeck riders everywhere

I stay in Lekki and na Glovo riders I dey see pass
Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by Priceless200(f): 2:40am On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Rubbish.
Who them help other than crooks like them,let them close today,let mama put takeover,thieves angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Gains As Politicians Pump ‘election Dollars’ Into Economy / Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife / Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.