Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet (59282 Views)

Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) / A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by stasius: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
He should be dumped in the evil forest in open air.

People who commit suicide in Igbo land are not accorded befitting burial. We should stop doing things that will backfire in the future.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by MiraCoool: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
That happened more than a year ago, but you had to bring it on here to discourage people from helping me. It's unfair. We can all fall into challenges like this, and so far one's not stealing, soliciting for help is not a sin. O ga oo.. you really didn't have to do that. And It's ‘ma’. God bless you.

*Politeness*
Before this, you were soliciting money for not being paid on time. See you previous post below.
Are you a solicitor sir?[/quote]
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by elpochas: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Blessedarethepe:

Where is the ticket?
Ask him were he kept it ooo.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by MiraCoool: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Please, kindly delete this post, please. I'd really appreciate it.

*Politeness*
Before this, you were soliciting money for not being paid on time. See you previous post below.
Are you a solicitor sir?[/quote]
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Blessedarethepe(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
elpochas:
Ask him were he kept it ooo.
so you don't have any clue.................you go explain tire....................
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by candidbabe(f): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
How can he play bet with #2.5 million?
Who does that?
I have no RIP to give.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by hkidola00(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
yeah thers one cut one bet9ja.. sporty even have any cut u want
eteebanky1:
I think the government should force this useless bookies to introduce one cut, two cut on betting slips

How'll you stake almost 35 matches and just one or two match will cut it, so unfair

Sportybet one cut policy is a very stupid One
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by AK481(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Tinubu have made the country unbearable
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by captaininiobong(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ordinary 2.5 million?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
RIP to his soul.

[/sup]What exactly happened?

Did he win but lost his slip?

Did he play but failed to win?

Did he win and didn't misplace his slip but the bet company refused to give him the money?

[sup]
Be specific. What should the government regulate about betting? If you are talking about regulating how much time and how much money an adult (18+) should spend on betting, you are not making any sense. I have never tried betting or any form of gambling. But the truth remains that betting is like consuming food or alcohol. You can't tell an alcohol company or a food vendor to regulate the quantity or amount sold to adults. Betting is within the freedom and choices adults have. If you are talking about preventing those below the age of consent from betting and ensuring that bet companies pay bet winners, you have a valid point.
when losses are much pple should be prevented from betting... Moreso kids shouldn't be allowed to bet even if it's their parents who sent them
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by immortalcrown(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
when losses are much pple should be prevented from betting
Under which law or theory?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Fabsonkene: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
They should have trow him away
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by udomonday: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
His foolishness killed him, 2,5million is more than enough to start business as an igbos man.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Freelancerr(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
caye:

You think you have it all figured out. Just wait, life will show you kids that there are more to this existence than what we see or feel.

Keep on speaking evil of the dead.

" Ki enìkan máa fi iku ṣẹsin wa,/ Let no man use death to mock us
Gbogbo wa ló máa tọ iku wo" / every last one of us will taste death

Ignored!!!
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by NOwazobia: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dem supposed flog am before dem bury am. undecided
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by NOwazobia: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided No one should shame the dead, he's gone and judgement is between him and his creator.

But we still living souls should know that sucide is a cowardly act and a shameful thing to bear by those left behind and most especially oneself after demise.

If you're having a suscidal thought better do something crazy like Waka from Lagos to Kano. Your head go reset before you reach half way
I will always shame any corrupt and stupid dead body.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by hkidola00(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
in ur sane russia, uk, usa, you can lose 3m dollars if you have it...so whats ur point
Phabulous4:
You can't bet 2.5mil in a sane regulated environment. Government can and must intervene. Through robust KYC. Using NIN or BVN can limit the number of account an individual can open. Through verification of you statement of account the system can aromatically determine you bucket size then calculate how much you can stake. Bet shops will be even more stricter.

It's not rocket science, it is do able.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Agbarah24: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
K
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by hkidola00(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin grin
OGANDELIGHT:
Why person no go commit suicide when you play Bayern to win, Man utd to win, Chelsea to win and all of them cool down loose finish for weekend
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by hkidola00(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin grin
Illegal1:
omoh..........as for me,i no go ever give up on bet9ja

dem must pay me bk all the money i dn lose for their hand,

who die na lose ooh,gv up no follow for the game
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by buharibanjo(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
🤣
Las'ly, This one safe pass to bet on top man u sha
eteba:
I'll carry dis odd with 200 naira, just incase God show am mercy.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by baddooski: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Today even me put an end to all form of betting. Virtual and real games inclusive...so help me God.

15/12/23
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Cooolme: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:
Had it been they don't lie about being billionaires. Help for quick reach this guy. What a sad end
How can you even say this?
Some of you here are cursed.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by olancho: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
A former house of Assembly member from Abia was talking about him last night in a broadcast he said the guy is a nice person that he comes to meet him to render help to other people. I don’t know the guy so I didn’t really put interest in the broadcast. As for betting you have to use your brain while doing so. My family can’t be hungry and I will place a bet without settling them first. Betting has really helped me solve some problems and it has really taken money from me too. It is not an occupation it is a game so don’t put money that you will regret when you lose it. It is not every day thing and avoid virtual games by all means. I know a guy that does betting for a living and he is doing so well . May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by TheMostComplex1: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wicked man he took his life so that he would not repay someone's 2.5m

Wicked man
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Holysucker(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Shantyken:
Bet what you can afford to lose

Exactly...this is just what it takes to avoid unnecessary suicidal thoughts...
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dunno who to feel sorry for The dead guy or the guy he collected 1.5m. Nawa o
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by elpochas: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Blessedarethepe:

so you don't have any clue.................you go explain tire....................
Lolz
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by elpochas: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Blessedarethepe:

last week was a bad week for punters.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by federal9: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bet nearly killed me. I lost about 1.8 million on one Sunday.

Immediately I lost, I felt like I wasn't seeing anyone.

Although, I started the bet with 100k to win 300k, 300k to win 600k, 600k to win 1.8M. The last one was 3 odds. After that, I played over 1.5, three games to win 2.8M with 1.8M

Omo, the game casted.

I was just wishing to die. I felt like everybody in the world is richer than me.

I had to use another 200k from my savings to win 2 odds, which brought 400k.

That was still on that Sunday. I later realized I used 100k to rise to 1.8M and lost.

I used 200k to win 400k

That means I gained 100k extra in total.

Used 300k total, and won 400k total, so 100k was my gain.

After I realized that, I stopped panicking. I went to one joint and ordered Nkwobi and Beer.

After that, I went to a boutique near me and bought two tops and jeans.

After that day, I deleted my bet app, timed my sporty bet account out till 2026.

My peace of mind matters to me.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by ud4u: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
What a tragic end
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Franzinni: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Realist777:

How does this sound to you?
the same way it sounds to you ... And if it put you in your feelings, you could have just ignored it like countless of others before you ... The truth doesn't that to people you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot / Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.