Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet (59285 Views)

Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) / A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by BobbieZion(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
nnatobryno:

such persons are not 'laid to rest', you dump them in soak away pit

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by sageb: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:
Had it been they don't lie about being billionaires. Help for quick reach this guy. What a sad end

Some people may label you a tribal bigot, but, what you've just said is undeniably the unvarnished truth. Based on my own observations, I must say that some of the factors that contributed to this person's demise are fake lifestyle and seeking approval from fake people who harbor no positive intentions for him.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by NewDea4: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by SayNo2SmallPrik: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
All the Mumu wey dey talk for here no really sabi anything. When you lose a particular amount of money you know it isn’t easy to get back. Omo your mind go shake.. especially if you lose am for bet! E go be like make everything just end for you. Na who strong dey survive bet heartbreak oooooo. We go again this weekend. Paste code 😂

14 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Caroworld: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
Run from betting you won't hear!
Well, more to come🙄
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Quebec91(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Well said bro! No mind the poster saying Government to regulate, na munu talk. Nothing to regulate there.

All betcompanies do write on their sites "gamble responsibly" this is justifiable enough to be off the hook in any lawsuit/subpoena.
immortalcrown:
RIP to his soul.

[/sup]What exactly happened?

Did he win but lost his slip?

Did he play but failed to win?

Did he win and didn't misplace his slip but the bet company refused to give him the money?

[sup]
Be specific. What should the government regulate about betting? If you are talking about regulating how much time and how much money an adult (18+) should spend on betting, you are not making any sense. I have never tried betting or any form of gambling. But the truth remains that betting is like consuming food or alcohol. You can't tell an alcohol company or a food vendor to regulate the quantity or amount sold to adults. Betting is within the freedom and choices adults have. If you are talking about preventing those below the age of consent from betting and ensuring that bet companies pay bet winners, you have a valid point.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by NewDea4: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
nnatobryno:

If not for modernity, before n evil forest dem for throw the corpse, make hyenas chop am

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Machinegun91(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Betting pays

Betting is for real men

Betting is not for shallow brains

Bet wisely and live long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Quebec91(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
cheesy no lies bro
nnatobryno:

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by 1TrippleCee: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:
All the Mumu wey dey talk for here no really sabi anything. When you lose a particular amount of money you know it isn’t easy to get back. Omo your mind go shake.. especially if you lose am for bet! E go be like make everything just end for you. Na who strong dey survive bet heartbreak oooooo. We go again this weekend. Paste code 😂

I remember losing 30 Million in forex. The state of mind then is exactly what you said here. My mind, my heart, my body, my spirit, my soul. Everything was shaking. Took me years to heal from the trauma not even recover from the loss. I suffered on top of it, chronic heart palpitations. The trauma of such experiences. I don't do anything with risks again

5 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by drerocker: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

https://independent.ng/onoh-chukwuma-who-commits-suicide-after-losing-n2-5m-bet-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=Mr.%20Onoh%20Chukwuma%20Richard%2C%20the,to%20DAILY%20INDEPENDENT%20on%20anonymity.

Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/7939228/onoh-chukwuma-richard-ceo-commits
Igbo man with no sence will killing solve it na your mom I pity not you.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Okiton: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:
Had it been they don't lie about being billionaires. Help for quick reach this guy. What a sad end

Even with this sad event
The family of the deceased are very much richer than ur household alive and even ur wretched ancestors laying sick dry bones in their graves

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by nedekid: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
naijamerican:
This guy na big mumu
You mean like sabinus?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Quebec91(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
cheesy
eteebanky1:
I think the government should force this useless bookies to introduce one cut, two cut on betting slips

How'll you stake almost 35 matches and just one or two match will cut it, so unfair

Sportybet one cut policy is a very stupid One
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Greenfaces: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hmm... so he carried 2.5m to bet and you're writing nonsense how people don't help blah blah blah.

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Sevenworldpower(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

https://independent.ng/onoh-chukwuma-who-commits-suicide-after-losing-n2-5m-bet-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=Mr.%20Onoh%20Chukwuma%20Richard%2C%20the,to%20DAILY%20INDEPENDENT%20on%20anonymity.

Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/7939228/onoh-chukwuma-richard-ceo-commits
Gambling is worst than marijuana and homosexualiity. It should be banned.
2.5M could have helped his life financially if had used it wisely.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by nedekid: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Till today, I still no understand all these 1 odd 2 odd 100 odd, not to talk of the betting proper.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Desire4life: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
What a pity.

But he shouldn't have killed himself.
Life is a challenge that must be faced.

RIP to him
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Blackdisciple(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Tor Allah ya basa kwacian rai
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Appletek: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
They shouldn't have wasted money on buying a casket for the idiot

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by TruthsFM: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Rip 🪦. Bet responsibly
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Mosba: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Died because of N2.5m and over N2.5m being spent to bury him, see that casket alone. eastern zombi
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by captainamiedi1: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
and the debtor nor fit seize the dead body until his people pay before they bury him?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Morbeta11(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
He gambled with his life....reminds me of the novel " Sorrys Of Satan"....the part where a rich man who is addicted to gambling, borrowed money from Prince Lucio(Satan) to gamble and staked his soul if he lost and eventually lost both the money and his life.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by baralatie(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
He had #1m then borrowed #1.5m
😲😲
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Resetinc: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
buharibanjo:
For this guy to make heaven the odd na 300.2

Bro u dey mad oo😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Resetinc: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
ShangTsung000:

some pipo go still carry this odd with 100k🤣🤣🤣

I Dey even reason am oo…. Abeg which bookie ?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Fatbam005: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
eteebanky1:
I think the government should force this useless bookies to introduce one cut, two cut on betting slips

How'll you stake almost 35 matches and just one or two match will cut it, so unfair

Sportybet one cut policy is a very stupid One
continue to speak English
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by mysticwarrior(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
If you cannot afford to bear the lost don't gamble.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by spinna: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Haba..its better to lavish the money and go to jail after than this now....

Gambling has scattered even the brains of many youths and adults..

Business ideas to use money for will be blocked..

Even with that money he can probably start his own small betting shop

They cannot keep money with you when you are a gambler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot / Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.