Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet (59305 Views)

Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) / A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by phorget(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:
Had it been they don't lie about being billionaires. Help for quick reach this guy. What a sad end

How many have you helped among those ones jumping into the lagoons.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Gandrova: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
But supposing the dude won, how much will the betting company would have credit his account?
Just asking
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
In the words of 50 cent..."Get Rich or die trying"
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Buharidgeneral: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

https://independent.ng/onoh-chukwuma-who-commits-suicide-after-losing-n2-5m-bet-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=Mr.%20Onoh%20Chukwuma%20Richard%2C%20the,to%20DAILY%20INDEPENDENT%20on%20anonymity.

Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/7939228/onoh-chukwuma-richard-ceo-commits
Rest on bros. So who will now pay the debts?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by zoedew: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Folks should stop gambling and follow after God! I hope they listen before another gambler bites the dust!
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
phorget:

How many have you helped among those ones jumping into the lagoons.

They are still your brothers. After traffic gala race no pay they jump to their death.. We need more so we can have space for reasonable people
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Rest on bros. So who will now pay the debts?

It's now a bad debt

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Jewessgratitud3: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:
Had it been they don't lie about being billionaires. Help for quick reach this guy. What a sad end

Which help for quick reach am. Even person wey clearly dey in need and is dying of hunger them go see am and refused to help. After the person don die una go dey talk say "help for reach am" Meanwhile when he was alive, those who can help will turn him down when he approached them for help. People are wicked. Forget all this fake cry they pretend to put up after the person is gone. I mean those who are capable of helping but turned their back on the helpless.

Don't even pray to see what will make you go to any human being For help, their attitude alone can make you commit even if you didn't want to.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Tyktoker: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
This people and money sha, how can you kill yourself even if it's billions.
Benwallt:

https://independent.ng/onoh-chukwuma-who-commits-suicide-after-losing-n2-5m-bet-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=Mr.%20Onoh%20Chukwuma%20Richard%2C%20the,to%20DAILY%20INDEPENDENT%20on%20anonymity.

Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/7939228/onoh-chukwuma-richard-ceo-commits
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by danilho(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I remember losing 30 Million in forex. The state of mind then is exactly what you said here. My mind, my heart, my body, my spirit, my soul. Everything was shaking. Took me years to heal from the trauma not even recover from the loss. I suffered on top of it, chronic heart palpitations. The trauma of such experiences. I don't do anything with risks again
30 million loss on forex, but not in one day.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Realist777: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Franzinni:
When you live in the external ... You forget to cultivate the internal ... Remember even Jesus who is God in flesh had to go through unspeakable adversity... And that is God! Talk less of you puny no good filthy minded sack of shit and bones ...

Suicide... ? How...
How does this sound to you?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by zoedew: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
RIP to his soul.

[/sup]What exactly happened?

Did he win but lost his slip?

Did he play but failed to win?

Did he win and didn't misplace his slip but the bet company refused to give him the money?

[sup]
Be specific. What should the government regulate about betting? If you are talking about regulating how much time and how much money an adult (18+) should spend on betting, you are not making any sense. I have never tried betting or any form of gambling. But the truth remains that betting is like consuming food or alcohol. You can't tell an alcohol company or a food vendor to regulate the quantity or amount sold to adults. Betting is within the freedom and choices adults have. If you are talking about preventing those below the age of consent from betting and ensuring that bet companies pay bet winners, you have a valid point.
Trust God, before now He must have sent someone or pricked his conscience to keep him away from the sin and evil of gambling but he would not listen! Let us return to God. There is no prayer that avails one who dies in sin and without Jesus Christ. One million sprays of "holy" water will make no difference!
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by PoliteActivist: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
eteebanky1:
I think the government should force this useless bookies to introduce one cut, two cut on betting slips

How'll you stake almost 35 matches and just one or two match will cut it, so unfair

Sportybet one cut policy is a very stupid One

emperor4love:
cutting 1 nd 2 dey moat bet platform

*Politeness*

What is "cut"?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by PoliteActivist: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I remember losing 30 Million in forex. The state of mind then is exactly what you said here. My mind, my heart, my body, my spirit, my soul. Everything was shaking. Took me years to heal from the trauma not even recover from the loss. I suffered on top of it, chronic heart palpitations. The trauma of such experiences. I don't do anything with risks again

*Politeness*

And here we are, thinking of delving into forex.
30M? How's that possible? How did it happen?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by nairalanda1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh,........who islam epp?

You don't need to be a Muslim to see that gambling parts many from their hard earned money...with ease.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by 1TrippleCee: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*

And here we are, thinking of delving into forex.
30M? How's that possible? How did it happen?

Forget that biz. That loss crippled me for years
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by 77up(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
nnatobryno:

such persons are not 'laid to rest', you dump them in soak away pit
That's wasteful, they for just have mercy on fish by dumping it into the pond🙄
Illegal1:

omoh,........who islam epp?
It helps humanity.
Just only if you are ready to follow the doctrines. Islam has guides for all areas of our lives.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by MiraCoool: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
To think, I'm going through the same thing right now, except mine wasn't bet. I fell victim to a scammer last week Wednesday. It happened at an ATM stand, I went to do some transactions. I gave this person all my details subconsciously and he changed my pin. Prior to then, I didn't believe in jazz, but now, I do. I still don't have an explanation to how I used my own hands to key in all my details, and how everything happened. When I got back to being myself, this man took off with my debit card and in less than 10mins, I started receiving debit alerts. He emptied my account off 174,000. It was my school fees, which I had wanted to pay that same day, but the network was bad. I know it's small, compared to 2.5m but, it's a crazy feeling. You feel empty and you just don't know the next thing to do. Like the poster said, you see people who have the money, and who could help out, turn their backs on you. Friends act blind to what you're going through. The burden is yours alone to bear, a cross you have to carry on your own. I contemplated suicide too, because, I'm lost and distraught. Where do I start from? But then, I wouldn't kill myself, I wouldn't. I'm still here trusting God for help. Some people have been coming through for me, and I have a little something put together now, but it's no where close. I'm also using this opportunity to solicit for help from anyone here, you wouldn't know, untill you experience something like this. And I pray we wouldn't fall victims of scammers in Jesus name. Amen. sad sad

Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/7939228/onoh-chukwuma-richard-ceo-commits[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by JimD(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
What the government can do is set up centers for people with betting addiction. And it must be funded by the betting companies themselves.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by richeeyo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
baralatie:

But him on him own get 1m
How e take hard for am
Na greed, make we no still blame am
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by PoliteActivist: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Forget that biz. That loss crippled me for years

*Politeness*
Was it over a period of time or all at once?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by phemray(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
eteebanky1:
I think the government should force this useless bookies to introduce one cut, two cut on betting slips

How'll you stake almost 35 matches and just one or two match will cut it, so unfair

Sportybet one cut policy is a very stupid One

Lolzz,
My oga, u have to calm down, it's a worldwide phenomenon it's only 100% that can win a bet in gambling not even 99.9999% so that's the reason I preferred betting exchange (sport trading) u can never loose. Gambling is bad and failures in most cases but when u trade u are sure of profit on daily, or weekly or monthly as your choice. But the issue here is that most youths are impatient and want to turn big boy, throw parties, buy big cars costlier than Thier age as if that is the criteria to enter heaven. If it's getting 5-10k or more daily on consistent bases and you can take care of your feeding and accommodation etc, life is good. I can't imagine someone want to winning a ridiculous amount i.e10 million with 1k or 2k in ACA . Anyway, I believed anyone's life is more than 2.5M .
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by PoliteActivist: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
MiraCoool:
To think, I'm going through the same thing right now, except mine wasn't bet. I fell victim to a scammer last week Wednesday. It happened at an ATM stand, I went to do some transactions. I gave this person all my details subconsciously and he changed my pin. Prior to then, I didn't believe in jazz, but now, I do. I still don't have an explanation to how I used my own hands to key in all my details, and how everything happened. When I got back to being myself, this man took off with my debit card and in less than 10mins, I started receiving debit alerts. He emptied my account off 174,000. It was my school fees, which I had wanted to pay that same day, but the network was bad. I know it's small, compared to 2.5m but, it's a crazy feeling. You feel empty and you just don't know the next thing to do. Like the poster said, you see people who have the money, and who could help out, turn their backs on you. Friends act blind to what you're going through. The burden is yours alone to bear, a cross you have to carry on your own. I contemplated suicide too, because, I'm lost and distraught. Where do I start from? But then, I wouldn't kill myself, I wouldn't. I'm still here trusting God for help. Some people have been coming through for me, and I have a little something put together now, but it's no where close. I'm also using this opportunity to solicit for help from anyone here, you wouldn't know, untill you experience something like this. And I pray we wouldn't fall victims of scammers in Jesus name. Amen. sad sad

*Politeness*
Before this, you were soliciting money for not being paid on time. See you previous post below.
Are you a solicitor sir?

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Which help for quick reach am. Even person wey clearly dey in need and is dying of hunger them go see am and refused to help. After the person don die una go dey talk say "help for reach am" Meanwhile when he was alive, those who can help will turn him down when he approached them for help. People are wicked. Forget all this fake cry they pretend to put up after the person is gone. I mean those who are capable of helping but turned their back on the helpless.

Don't even pray to see what will make you go to any human being For help, their attitude alone can make you commit even if you didn't want to.

You're very correct bro. I imagined he must have tried to reach people in his circle but got turned down.

Don't be surprised that some may be indebted to him as we speak but play hide n seek until he couldn't take it.

People are wicked. I totally agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by queenblossom(f): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

Someone who has someone to lend him 1.2 million is meant to count himself lucky. I remember when I was down in 2015, I did not have a single person who can borrow me ordinary 5k. I tried all my friends that are working Nd making good pay but none of them could help. And someone sees who could borrow him 1.2million in 2023 but misused it and took his life. Is he not ungrateful?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by caye(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Freelancerr:
Why waste money to bury the lad?
Why not just dump him for the vultures or animals to feed on?

You think you have it all figured out. Just wait, life will show you kids that there are more to this existence than what we see or feel.

Keep on speaking evil of the dead.

" Ki enìkan máa fi iku ṣẹsin wa,/ Let no man use death to mock us
Gbogbo wa ló máa tọ iku wo" / every last one of us will taste death
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
queenblossom:

Someone who has someone to lend him 1.2 million is meant to count himself lucky. I remember when I was down in 2015, I did not have a single person who can borrow me ordinary 5k. I tried all my friends that are working Nd making good pay but none of them could help. And someone sees who could borrow him 1.2million in 2023 but misused it and took his life. Is he not ungrateful?

Bro, hope you're ok now.

It's pure ungratefulness
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by AfroBeatDiary: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
RIP to him, he wan become mate with Dem Ote$ and Dangote overnight through Sporty.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by segyoms: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
They rob peter to pay Paul...be wise...in betting
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by MiraCoool: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
That was last year sir, and anyone can fall into situations like that. Please, don't chase my helpers away from me. I'm going through a lot as it is.

*Politeness*
Before this, you were soliciting money for not being paid on time. See you previous post below.
Are you a solicitor sir?[/quote]
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by elpochas: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Na manutd vs Bournemouth cut the game.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Blessedarethepe(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
elpochas:
Na manutd vs Bournemouth cut the game.
Where is the ticket?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot / Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.