Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport (20326 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / Race For PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman Rages, As Rivers Lobby For Tambuwal / Flooding Imminent As Rivers Niger, Benue Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2023
SoNature:
Wike was practically running that government from Abuja. It's a good thing SIM grew some balls and he's getting these stooges to step aside. He will appoint his own commissioners in the coming days.

I love men with guts, not weaklings with third legs! We must never give room for political god-fatherism anywhere in SE and SS. SW and Islamic north can continue; it's in their culture.
Gbam
seems Wike practically selected all commissioners for fubara

3 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by braveboi4life: 6:08am On Dec 15, 2023
Naija leaders are wicked, wike literally wrote all the list of commissioners and SAs and handed over to SIM, ,so he can run the state from abuja

The liberation of sim from wicked wike is a blessing to rivers people

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2023
ada9ja:
Wike wan turn rivers to Lagos

Guts dey....weaklings dey
fubara has the gut

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by duality(m): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2023
verybadmouth:
The Governor is playing bad politics obviously. You guys supporting him don't understand what's happening behind the scene. Same way you guys supported Palestine after they messed up big time.

Please explain to me what Fubara did. I still don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by TruthsFM: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:

Their job is secured because Fubara can't withstand the two onslaught of either impeachment or sacking by the supreme Court.

Illegality is the only way forward in River State now, after all, Fubara is not the winner of the election in the first place.
Fubara is winning the war in the Supreme Court of justice. No case submission from Tonye Cole of APC. Tonye Cole case dismissed in the tribunal and Appeal court of justice. Tonye Cole of APC case will be dismissed in the Supreme Court of justice too. Governor Fubara will be in the government in the next 4 years and his government will be best in Rivers State.

4 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by emani03(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2023
I don’t pity Sim because they are all the same bloody greedy politicians that rigged the river state election.

Make them kill them selves! Evil men

Nemere2020:
Jacobson Nbina resigns as Rivers State Commissioner for Transport

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by searchng4love: 6:12am On Dec 15, 2023
SIM is in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by moskush1(m): 6:15am On Dec 15, 2023
I thought SIM isn't this smart now I know he is calm and calculated. If I were him, I will aligned with Amaechi and do away with the drug addict whose voice is like that of a frog

4 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by countryman13: 6:16am On Dec 15, 2023
SoNature:
Wike was practically running that government from Abuja. It's a good thing SIM grew some balls and he's getting these stooges to step aside. He will appoint his own commissioners in the coming days.

I love men with guts, not weaklings with third legs! We must never give room for political god-fatherism anywhere in SE and SS. SW and Islamic north can continue; it's in their culture.
U actually started well but ur conclusion isn't dt ok. I dont think god fatherism should b encouraged anywhere in d country as long as we are still an entity because it will affect some parts, negatively. We are not known for some things happening down south before but it's become a norms now solely because such attitude(s) were not tamed at d onset. Conclusively, god fatherism is not healthy for democracy especially in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Mtmike(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Men with balls demolishing house of assembly that will be rebuilt with tax payers money…. People like you are the reason Nigeria will not develop. Same SW that is more developed and you people feel safe in. Lol, Banana Dey spoil e say e Dey ripe, make una continue una go too suffer. TWO IDIOTS ARE FIGHTING AND WASTING YOUR MONEY AND YOU CLAPPING FOR ONE OF THR IDIOTS, what does that make you!!

SoNature:

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Omobude244: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:
Hehehe I really pity this Fubara.

You claimed you want to fight godfatherism in rivers state but you were handpicked and rigged in.

What moral justification do you have?

Secondly, even if you must fight, why don't you wait till after supreme Court verdict knowing fully well that you were rigged in and all the secrets are with your godfather.
lolz
so u believe the supreme court will upturn his election grin grin
u people are kids

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Fiscus105(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:

You claimed you want to fight godfatherism in rivers state but you were handpicked and rigged in.

Secondly, even if you must fight, why don't you wait till after supreme Court verdict knowing fully well that you were rigged in and all the secrets are with your godfather.

No new evidence would be accepted in supreme court, besides Wike is a minister, he can go to say something that would cause problem for him in the court.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Omobude244: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Mtmike:
Men with balls demolishing house of assembly that will be rebuilt with tax payers money…. People like you are the reason Nigeria will not develop. Same SW that is more developed and you people feel safe in. Lol, Banana Dey spoil e say e Dey ripe, make una continue una go too suffer. TWO IDIOTS ARE FIGHTING AND WASTING YOUR MONEY AND YOU CLAPPING FOR ONE OF THR IDIOTS, what does that make you!!

can u point me to a state that is developed in SW?
aside lagos that was built by all Nigerians
which of the remaining 5 SW state is developed?

5 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by AbuTwins: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2023
grin

Ah ah ah!

Wike 0: Fubara 1,000,000.

This one pass Nigeria Vs India fable match!

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Globad(f): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Realtalk20:
All these resignations are to collect benefits. They have been advised it's better to resign nd be paid off than to have your seat declared vacant. That's like a sack.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You stated this as if you had any evidence

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Realtalk20: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2023
Globad:

You stated this as if you had any evidence

You and I are not the same. If you are not informed don't assume everyone is as clueless as you are.

Bye
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Fiscus105(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2023
moskush1:
I thought SIM isn't this smart now I know he is calm and calculated. If I were him, I will aligned with Amaechi and do away with the drug addict whose voice is like that of a frog

Is Amechi better of? I think SIM only need to be in good book of Tinubu for now, for him to neutralise any presidential "might" that Wike can bring from Abuja. I'm very sure Tinubu not happy with Wike himself, he only trying to be diplomatic with both of them.

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by mascot87(m): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:

Leave those ipob delusional bastards to keep pushing him. Once they start supporting you, just know failure is knocking on your door.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Chispa: 6:25am On Dec 15, 2023
So you knew he was rigged in? Wike na idiot, like Tinubu supporters
Obaofaba:

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Stanislause94: 6:25am On Dec 15, 2023
Yankiss:
Hmmm, there is more than meets the eyes in the unfolding drama in Rivers state. Sim should be very careful. It's too early to have taken on Wike pointedly. Wike is more deadly than Amaechi. And he is backed by the coldly calculative Tinubu. Let's reserve sits and watch the unfolding drama over a cold bottle or origin. grin
was Ishiomole not backed by Tinubu? Wetin happen for Edo?

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by skedman(m): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2023
People clapping does not know the financial implication of this on the economy of river state
4 commissioner or more resigning is not a good one

I will advise that the elders to quickly intervene before it affect the economy of river state
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by johannu(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2023
Wike practically nominated all the commissioners. Fubara is lucky that all the members of HOR were not imposed by Wike. Godfatherism in Nigerian politics is worse than satanism.

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Kukutente23: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2023
grin grin grin

One by one
Dem don dey go

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Kukutente23: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2023
skedman:
People clapping does not know the financial implication of this on the economy of river state
4 commissioner or more resigning is not a good one

I will advise that the elders to quickly intervene before it affect the economy of river state
economy ko commerce ni
Almost all the cabinet were imposed on the gov. Is that good for the financial implication of the state? So the gov should keep them against their wish? Abeg swerve

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by allthingsgood: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2023
Na wa o

Wikes installations have been dismantled

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Kukutente23: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:

Truth don dey come out small small
So you Zombies knew rigging happened in Rivers yet you worship Wike like God. You guys are enemies of this country.
Wike who also came in through godfstherism and later fought the same godfather, what moral justification did he have then? Ditto Obaseki.
You Zombies need to shut up and sit this out. You guys are the problem of this country with your hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by loswhite(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:

Why would your God father appoint your commissioners? Is that wickedness? After 8 years of ruling you want to be fct minister and also governor of river state by extension and we have kolo ppl like you thinking it is ok. Nigeria is made useless citizens. Na mumu dey fight for Nigerian citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2023
Nawa o , this is serious
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Kukutente23: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2023
Realtalk20:

You and I are not the same. If you are not informed don't assume everyone is as clueless as you are.

Bye
You're typing rubbish. There's no benefit anywhere if you willingly resign. It's even better if they were sacked in his instance
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by georgeakins: 6:36am On Dec 15, 2023
SoNature:

Dey deceive yourself.

Funbara is a goner.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Nwaokunkpara: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2023
SoNature:

Weakling like that useless Ikpeazu that was praising Wike the other day
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by fabolouz1(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2023
As at the last count ,at least five commissioners has resigned , democracy is at threat in rivers state and mr wike should be called to order.
Handpicking someone doesn't mean he should be at your whims and caprices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State / Group Demands Abike Dabiri's Sack Over Fraudulent Martin Luther King’s Award / Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.